JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

DAY5 (5/13)

Azi was packing her things.All of it.Coz they were staying in the states for good.It was 10am in the morning and she was lazy doing it.When someone call her.

"hey Azi,what are you doing?its me aj."aj asked her.

"amm..nothing just packing.. and you?"she replied.

"as i told you yesterday i need a tour guide,can you be my tour guide for a while?" he said.

Aj has 9days left to stay in korea.And he want it to be memorable.

"why dont you ask your friend kiseop to be your tour guide."she said.

"ow well...i know him he don't like it.."aj explained.

"coz i have something to deal with you.." he contninued.

Azi was curious of what he said.. a deal? So she dicided to go out with aj.They well meet at a coffee shop.And Aj arrived early.Se was late for a 5mins and it was ok.She's wearing a skinny black jeans and a pink fitted shirt and sneakers and a backpack and wearing her white shades.As aj said she will be his tour guide so maybe she dressed properly.Aj saw her and he was "owww.... shes so cute"

"ow sorry for making you waiting..."azi said to aj.

"its ok,lets have coffee first before we leave keke"aj told her.

while drinking their coffee,Aj ask her for a favor.

"azi...can we acted as gf/bf?"aj said.

Azi was about to spit her coffee out of when she heared it."what?! she said.

"i said can you be my fake gf? its just i need someone to confess.."aj explained.

"wait....just let me think of it.."azi was so shock.And she drink her coffee even its hot.

"just only for a week,i think before i will leave..i will know the answer.."aj insist to azi.

"but who is that person,your girl? you want her to get jealous? but why me?"azi dont like that idea.

"coz your the one who will fit as my fake gf..*aj smiled at her*

They finished their coffee and will begin to tour guiding.The first thing they do was shopping.Aj wants to buy nice dresses for her mom.And he let azi choose what she likes.Aside from that they bought some shoes and some other stuffs.While they were busy on shopping kiseop also there.To buy a gift for his dad's bday.He wanted to buy a necktie but he can't choose the right one.When suddenly he saw Azi.He was about to come closer but he think shes with someone.And right his with Aj! The were enjoying together.He felt jealous to death.HIs hiding in a manikin so that the two can't see him.He became a stalker and forgot to buy a present to his dad.

"aj...aj...thats why you told me your busy? aha! your just wasting your time to be with her! "kiseop was so upset and mixed with jealousy.

Aj planned everything.He wants kiseop to confess his feelings to azi.Before he will leave kiseop again, his hoping that kiseop know how to handle in terms of relationships.Yes he don't have experinced about relationships but he know how to handle it in the future.

The tour guiding was over on that day.KIseop went home with nothing,Coz he was busy spying to aj and azi.His waiting fornhis dad to go home coz its his bday.But saddly his dad was busy.Well he knows it.His dad don't have time for gathering likes bday.Coz he was a doctor in a big hospital.So he went to his room and sleep.His always alone,even he was a child.Even his mom didn't talk to him that much.Thats why his so quite when he as kid until in highschool.The moment that he make smiles, was the moment when he teases azi.He dont like the feeling of being lonely again.

And all of the smiles he have now its just because of azi.He eat strawberry now,he talk too much now,and his jealous to death by now....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..............