JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

h

 

Azi have only 2 weeks to prepared for her surgery.She told her parents about the matter and they dicided to do it in the states.Her uncle is a doctor in the states .So her parents wants her to go.And she had no choice but to agree.

2WEEKs is 14days so... she has now 13 days to go. Shes planning to tell her bestfriend roxi about this,but she dont want roxi to worried,especially roxi is pregnant.

 

DAY1 (1/13)

Azi start her day with a smile. and she went everywhere she wanted.She wants to be alone.And she wants every little details has a remembrance.So that when shes gone to U.S she will still remember everything in korea.She has her camera that day.Every scene she captured. Even a small ants she took a pic.

She was in the park that time,busy taking photos...when she saw a familiar person.....and she felt that her heart jumpin..like ... chug! chug! chug! 

She stopped taking photos and she walked fast as she could.But a familiar voice shouting her name.... 

"hey! azi wait!.." thats kiseop. and he was running towards azi..

Azi walk fast...and never turned back. She continiuo walking,but kiseop grasps her shoulder,and she stopped.

"what?!! what do u want form me?" she ask with her eyes like a tiger,

"are u still mad at me? im sorry please.... ~_~" kiseop apologized.

"yes.. im still mad at you.. ok?" she replied.

"what should i do, for you to forgive me?" kiseop begging.

"just leave me alone ok? i dont want to see you...a ... gain...!" she said while about to walk.

KIseop kneeled and said... "baby please forgive me..i wont do it again...just forgive me baby"kiseop acted as her bf asking for forgiveness..

Many people saw them... and azi heared someone said..."oh my what happened? maybe his gf wants break up"

"Yah! what are you doing? stand up.. many people are watching you" azi told kiseop to stop his acting.

But people still watching them and someone told her to forgive his bf.. But kiseop is just acting.

"aniyo... i wont stop if u dont forgive me now.."kiseop said while acting he was crying.

"are you crazy?! " azi whispered kiseop.

Kiseop acting crying so loud ..that the people cheer azi to "forgive your bf!"

"arra..could you please stand up?" azi told kiseop..

"i cant hear you.."kiseop said while stilll in acting. still kneeling.

"yah?! your too much! i said i forgive you!" azi said to kiseop.

And the people cheer for them..

KIseop stand up and smiled to azi.. but azi was still mad. and she walk away.

"yah komawo,for forgiving me" kiseop said while he walked behind azi.

"dont talk to me ..you jerk!" azi told him.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....