JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

DAY 2 (2/13)

Azi just arrived from the hospital.She's having her daily check up.And that day she want to let Roxi know her situation.She went to Roxi's house but no one is there.The maid told her that Dongho and Roxi went somewhere.And she dicided to go home.

Before she went to her house she want to buy an icecream first.Coz she's an icecream lover.

And she was about to enter to the ice cream parlor,her phone ring.And she answered it.

"yoboseyeo?" she ask.

"sis? its Roxi,we need to talk..where are you?"roxi ask.

"about what sis? i just came to your house but you're not there...i have something to tell you.." she said.

"so see you tonight? in our house.." roxi said and she hang her phone.

And azi think of what roxi said.And she went to the icecream parlor.

She busy choosing what flavor she want.coz all of the flavors are yummy!.Then she was to about to order..she bumped a person again..

and when she look at it... its no other than,kiseop.

"you?!! again?!" azi so embarrassed.

"ow...chipmunks.. you again..what are you doing here?"kiseop smiles.

"what do you think what im doing here? buying a noodles?"azi sarcastically said.

"of course im buying an icecream..pabo.."she continued.

"oww..yah..an icecream..."kiseop replied.

"i will buy you then.."kiseop said.

"no.. i will buy my own...and please get lost...arra?"azi said and she look at the corner to choose her favorite flavor.

KIseop and Azi stand at the cashier and together they said their favorite flavor to the cashier.

"what flavor do you want mam? sir? "cashier ask.

"strawberry please!" they said it together and azi look at kiseop.

"yah! you want to copy mine? can you order your own?" azi said while having big eyes to kiseop.

"its my favorite flavor,why should i order the other flavor?"kiseop replied.

"geezzzz,... never mined.." azi said while paying for her icecream.About that incident,azi seems so happy on that day.Kiseop's favorite icecream flavor same as her? and why everytime she went somewhere,kiseop came.Maybe she's lucky she said to her self.

She wentto roxi's house that night.And Roxi prepared some delicious food for her.

"wow! sis,so yummy..why u made this? wae?" azi ask roxi.

"ahh..because u will come thats why i cook your favorit foods. you like it?" Roxi said.

"ah! wait i will call dongho so that we can eat now ok?" roxi said then she went to dongho's room.

Roxi knocked.

"honey...the food is ready..."roxi told dongho.

the door opened and dongho said..

"and you? are you ready to ask her?" dongho said to roxi while he hold her hands.

*sigh* "i think i am,just help me arra?"roxi said to dongho and they went to the dinign area.

"hello azi...how are you? dongho ask azi.

"im ok dongho,im just busy these past days.. and how was the little angle?"azi  said while looking at roxi's tummy.(roxi is having dongho's baby)

"she's doing well sis hehehe" roxi said,

"honey... his a boy ok?"dongho insist.

"yah... hon...she a girl..hmmm?"roxi insist too.

"guys...its a twin ok? hehehe"azi said.

"what? sis?" roxi said while looking at azi.

"aaa..i mean.. we dont know,what if its a twin. a boy and a girl..^___^" azi jokes to them.

"thats was great then! hehehe " dongho seems happy when he heared it.

"ok lets eat...and sis...eat well ok?" roxi told azi.

The dinner has ended,they went to the garden to have some coffee.The roxi begin  to ask azi..

"sis?...i sense that you.ve been busy this past few days.."roxi said to azi.

"ahh....yes,.. sis..why?" azi ask.

"are you ok? i mean....your ok right?"roxi ask again.

But azi so curious about her sister roxi.

"yes i am sis..*she smiles* im fine and im doing good.." azi told her and try to hide what she feels.

"your lying......"roxi said.

 

 

to be continued............