JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

A day has passed.Azi stomach ache became worst as she never expected.She dicided to have her general check up.....alone.

She done a lot of examine and she was so scared of the result.

While she was waiting the result at the lobby..her phone ring.And she answer it....

"hello?" azi ask.

"sis? where are you now? i want to go to the hospital to have my check up.. can u go with me?" roxi ask her.

"ahhh... im on my meeting right now sis... maybe after this? is it ok?" azi lied.

"ow,ok sis.. i will call u later then,,, bye!" roxi said.

At the right timing the nurse called her and she need to go to the clinic for the result.

as she enter the room she felt nervous and her hands sweating. She sat down and listen on what the doctor will say.

"azi... on your test result...ur not in good condition...im not going to make this long..the diagnosed is you have a stomach cancer,stage 1." the doctor said.

Azi was shocked on what the doctor said.And she keep on silent.

"we can prevent this,you need to have a surgery as soon as possible...and if you are ready as well.."doctor said.

"w....w..what? surgery? " azi asked and shes very scared.

"yes azi... a surgery.thats the only thing we can do to remove it." the doctor explained.

"but...but...when doctor? im not yet ready...i...im sorry... i really can't believed this.." azi said . and she begun to cry.

"azi.. be strong.. and dont be like that... u have to tell ur parents about this.." doctor said.. 

"doctor...can u give me 2 weeks to prepare for this?" azi while crying.

"ok..i understand azi..after 2 weeks. we will start the surgery." the doctor try to comfort azi.

She's crying while walking outside the hospital..and she don't even think that she has her car. She dont know what to do. And she can't even tell to roxi about this.Because she don't want her friend to worry because roxi is pregnant.She choose to be alone at that moment... but someone calling  behind her..... but she didn't mind it...she not in mood to talk someone for now.

She continue walking and walking until she reach a playground and she sat down on the bench.

She was shocked when someone sat beside her.

"hey! chipmunk! are you ok?" it was kiseop who's calling her earlier and he followed azi.

"ohhh...kiseop..."shes trying to wipe her tears.

"are you crying? wae? " kiseop asked.

"ahhh...aniyo...its just the air who get inside my eye.." she said.

"that's why it makes you to cry?" kiseop ask again.

"yes..coz its hurts...thats why its makes me cry.."she explained.

"ohh..maybe thats the reason why my mom always crying.."kiseop said.

"ur mom? wae?" she asked.

"yes.. coz i always saw her crying..when i asked her.. she said nothing.. so maybe that's the reason too.."kiseop said..while remembering her mom.

"oh...maybe she's lonely? thats why tears keep flowing from her eyes?" azi said.

"i don't know....ah! by the way... i thought u have a car? why are you walking?" kiseop ask.

"i need to be alone...but your here.." azi said while looking at kiseop.

"ahh.. i just saw you that's why i called you,but you're not on your mind? ur still walking like dead.." kiseop said and trying to tease azi.

"what?! yah!!!! whose dead?! paboya!" azi started to mad at kiseop.

"whoah...! don't get mad.. im just joking kekkeke" kiseop explained his side.

"im not in the mood to accept your jokes! pabo!" azi pat his head.

"yah.... miane..." all he need to do is to scratch his head,

"hmmmppp! " azi stood up and start to walk.

"hey... where you going?." kiseop follow her. " i said,im sorry.." kiseop begged.

"talk to your self.." azi said while continue walking..

"what should i do for you to forgive me.." kiseop said while have puupy eyes.

"nothing...just stop following me! " azi shouted to kiseop.

Azi felt thats happiness in a short time with kiseop..coz while she was walking...she wishes that she will be with kiseop on that day...but GOD Is so good... Kiseop appeared on that day and she was happy eventhough she was really scared on what the doctor said.

But that happiness well end soon? 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....