JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

One late evening Azi went to a drugstore to buy her medicine cause she has stomachache.And she dicided to eat ramen in a small restaurant nearby.

She saw a familiar face setting infront of her table.Thats was kiseop.She want to hide herself.She changed her seat far from kiseop's place.After ordering she eat the ramen as fast as she could.Then she left the restaurant.But she didnt noticed that kiseop left the restaurant first.

She walks fast as she could,then suddenly she bumped someone.

"ouchh...~_~ my head..."she said while still closing her eyes.

"are you ok miss?" the person said.

"you think i am?" she said while she lift her head and to look whos that person is.Thats was kiseop.And she was shocked.The person thats dont want to see is in front of her.

"oh?! you? i thought your eating ramen?"she was getting nervous.

"what? you know that im eating ramen earlier? don't tell me your following me?"kiseop said.

"ah...ah...aniyo!! aniyo!! just forget it.." she sadi while she was trying to changed to topic.

"your azi right? the one who called me...."kiseop was thinking but he forgot what is it.

"that's was long time ago kekeke and you must forget it..by the way..nice to meet you again.." azi said.

"ow yah...nice meeting you again...you little crazy chipmunk.."kiseop smiled.coz he remembered what he told azi before in the school canteen.

"what did you say? im a chipmunk? yah!!! u still remember it?!.." azi shouted and she punched kiseop's shoulder.

"yah.. stopped it..many people watching us.." kiseop said while laughing.

And that night was amazing for azi.Her stomachache gone and she kepp smiling alone.Same with kiseop.he keep on smiling while walking,heading to his apartment.He knew that azi was there in the restaurant too.Thats why he left the restaurant first and he waited to azi until she finishes her ramen and he followed azi,thats why they bumped each other.

at kiseop's apartment:

the phone ring and he pick it up..

"Yoboseyo?" kiseop answer the phone...

"hey ..its me dongho..can you come over here tomorrow evening? we will have a small party.."dongho said.

"ow.. tomorrow evening... ok.. i will...and thanks bro!" kiseop replied.

at azi's apartment: the phone ring....

"hello..who is this?" azi ask.

"hello sis!! its me roxi...can we meet tomorrow night? we will have a small party..can you?" roxi said and seem shes so excited..

"ow,, i like that! party! all the time! hehe ok sis i will..." azi relied with so much joy!

 

TO BE CONTINUED.................