JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

 

Kieop's phone was still ringing,but still he don't mind it.He was looking at the folder and the name AZI on it.He don't know why he felt nervous at that time.When suddenly his dad went inside.

"kiseop,what are you doing? why your on my table?"..he asked.While taking off his white robe.

"ahh...nothing dad its just.....aa...never mind.." the he put the folder down.and close.

He stand up and told his dad to sit down,but he really wants to ask his dad about what he just  read,but he changed his mind coz his dad feel so tired.And he dicided to go.Before he open the door his dad said  something.

"by the way,i saw AJ at the emergency room earlier...."his dad told him. 

His eyes widened and...."mwo?? aj? w...wae?"he said.

I went to my patient and i saw him there setting at the corner.He said, the girl who is my patient was rushed here.And he said my patient and him are friends...so.." his dad explained but kiseop but in.

"who is the patient dad tell me! " kiseop said. His dad was surprised by his reaction.. and said...

"yah! don't yell at me..." he said.

"why are you acting like that? something wrong?" his dad continued.

He came closer to his dad's table and lean his two hands on the table..and ask again..."please dad tell me.." he ask.

"she's azi,my patient for a months now..why? do you know her?" mr.lee look at him with a big question in his mind.He don't know why his acting like that.

"she has a stomach cancer...and..." before he finish talking,his son hurriedly run outside.

Kiseop directly went to the emergency room,but no one is there.Instead he ask the nurses and told him that the patient was transfered  to the room 406.

He felt he was dying when he saw azi lying on the bed,with a dextrose and a white blanket.He came closer and stand on the right side of azi.He just stirred azi while sleeping and fixing the blanket slowly.

"paboya...*his husky voice*... you think your strong enough to hide this?...*teary eye*...pabo.." he speak slowly so that azi wont hear it.

"lying on that bed,its like killing me...anya..this is not true..wae! "and now kiseop's tears falls down on his cheeks.

He left the hospital with so much sadness,and still thinking of azi's condition.He sat down on the bench inside the hospital mini park.He feels so tired and helpless.

Meanwhile,Aj heading to the hospital to be with azi.He brought some foods and personal things.Kiseop and Aj didn't meet that night.When aj opened the door,azi was already awake and the nurse just came out.

"hey...are you ok now?" he ask azi while setting ont eh bed..."why you didn't tell me that your sick? you make me worried.." aj told her.

Azi lean her back on the headboard,and resting her head..."im sorry aj,i made you worried.its just i want to hide this from my friends,except for roxi and dongho,they already knew it.." azi told aj.

"but....what about kiseop? you dont want to tell him?" aj ask her.

She nod.

"but why?..maybe he need to know this too.." aj insist her.

He grab Aj's hand and said..."please aj,this is our secret,2 days from now i'll be going to the states to have my surgery...and im sure i will be ok." azi begging to aj to make it a secret.

"2days?! il be leaving too..." aj was surprised.

" yah...i dont want to tell him because  i dont want him to be sad...i like when he teased me...and he makes me smile,even sometimes makes me mad..but i love the way he treated me.." azi said.

"i know that,his a type of person who make others happy,but i know deep inside his not."aj remembered what kind of kiseop is.

" aj promise me please,,not to tell him..ok?" azi said and she give aj a pinky promise.

"*sigh*. arraso...i will.." aj accept the promise.

"komawo.... aj.." and she smiled...