JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

DAY 11 (11/13)

 

Azi discharged from the hospital that day.Shes in her room resting.Knowing that she will leave 2 days from now,heading to U.S was so stressful for her.She dont know whats she gonna feel right now.Leaving her friends here in korea was her weakness.And her feelings for Kiseop was a trash now.She was on her bed cuddling her pink heart pillow give her comfort.

On the other side,Kiseop was lying on his bed too.Looking on the ceiling and thinking about last night.He cant sleep and he was lazy to do his task on that day.And still cant believe that Azi was sick.And he dont have idea that Azi were leaving 2 days from now.

He was holding his phone and he wants to call Azi,but he dicided to send meassage instaed.he wrote...

HEY CHIPMUNK! HOW R U?

        yah! stop calling me chipmunk! *azi replied*

I SAID,HOW R U?

        im fine and ok! im sleepy ok? ><

SLEEPY? SO,YOUR OK.

        i said im sleepy.

WAIT..WHERE ARE YOU LAST NIGHT? *kiseop acted nothing happened*

        me? im just here in my room the whole night..wae? *azi trying to hide what happened yesterday*

MWOO? OK,I GET IT,*he replied*

         ok,im going to take a nap,bye. *azi said goodye*

Kiseop was not in the mood.Azi lied.Maybe she wanted to hide everything to him but not AJ.He admitted that he was jealous.Still he called azi a chipmunk,he dont know why,not to but there something on it.Maybe when they were in highschool,the first thing he addressed azi was a chipmunk coz azi was so very noisy at that time.An he always got irritated.Azi was a palyful yet so charming at that time.Thats why,he became interested to her,until now.He cant understand what eh feels for azi.Is it LOVE? or just a ONE SIDED LOVE.

Meanwhile,Roxi and dongho visit azi in the afternoon.They brought some foods and fruits for azi.

"hey sis,when you got there in U.S dont forget to call me everyday ok? roxi said while peeling the orange for azi.

"yah,honey,it s so expensive for azi to call everyday..." dongho interrupt.

"ow...is it? then ok.... im the one who will call everyday hehehe" roxi said.

"no sis,its ok....i will call you..." azi was smiling to them.

"by the way sis..after i will gave birth,your my godmother to my baby arra? hmm...im thinking for a name.."roxi told azi.

"really? me? thats great then...im so excited sis! hehehe "azi said. and she hug roxi.

"me too sis! ah...i want a baby girl..."roxi was so excited for their baby.

"i want a boy! i will teach him how to play baseball.."dongho a proud dad.

"honey,u can teach our princess to play baseball too,so it is a baby girl..ok?"roxi insist.

Dongho really want a boy,But roxi want a baby girl.

"hey guys....dont fight about the gender..the baby will be sad,the baby will hear you..."azi told them.

"ehhh?? really? ok im sorry baby.."roxi said while touching her belly.

They enjoyed that day,even azi was still sick,they still make azi laughed.But azi felt sadness.She dont know why,maybe she was just stressed and scared.mixed emotion.And suddenly she remember something.....

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"hai..can i ask wheres the canteen?" azii ask them

"your a new student?" aj ask.

"yeah..an exchanged student from indonesia.." azii replied but she look at kiseop not on aj.

 

But kiseop is busy reading the book and pretending not hear anyone.

 

"ahh... excuse me? what book is that?" azii ask. and keep looking at kiseop.

then aj tap her shoulder...and said...

 

"his busy and u cant let him answer you.."" aj said while smiling...

 

"ahhhh....his deaf???" azii said.

 

And kiseop still pretending no one is around.And still turning the pages but its seems his kinda irritated of azii.

 

"what?? ...." aj was surprised by azii.

 

" i said if his a deaf.. or just pretending that no one is here" azii said.

 

"ahhhh.....his just busy...and by the way rhe canteen is over there.." aj said while pointing the canteen.

 

"owww... ok...terima kasih!" azii said and she walk away.

 

Then Aj was laughing. That azii told that kiseop was a deaf.But kiseop still reading the book. Kiseop is a loner,and

wants to be quite all the time.Then he close the book.

 

" what does she said to me? im a deaf?" kiseop said to aj. Then aj laughed again.

 

"maybe because ur not answering her..hahahaha" aj said.

 

"aishhhhh.....!!! " kiseop said while arranging his books and get ready to the next class.

 

end of flashback.