JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

DAY 2 (2/13 at night)

Azi silent for more minutes....and just listen to what Roxi said..

"your lying sis...am i your bestfriend?"roxi was about to cry.

"w...wh..what do you mean sis? i cant understand you" azi bowed her head.. and keep hiding what she feels.

"how long will you keep this sis? how?! " roxi shouted.

Dongho hold her hands and telling to keep calm. Because she was pregnant.,

"sis.. please.. don't be like that..dont get mad.."azi hold roxi's hands too..

And she explained everything to Roxi and Dongho.After telling everything...Roxi keep relax..

"minae sis...miane dongho...im ok..*still keep hiding her tears*...just trust me ok?"azi explained.

"don't tell anyone,espicially to kiseop...i don't want him to changed just because of me,im happy when everytime he makes me laughed...if he will know my situation..he will pitty at me..and he will changed.. i don't like that.." azi continued while tears keep fallin.

"but sis..why? i think he need to now about this..." roxi said while wiping her tears.

"coz,i don't want to changed what we have now...eventhough were always figthing..but thats my memories sis..and it will last forever.."azi said.

"you like him that much? eventhough he dont have idea about what you feel?" dongho ask azi.

"i don't know dongho if it is love,its just im so happy when im with him,when he makes me laughed and mad" azi answered.

"so,what will happen if u will go to the states? you think nothing will changed?"roxi asked.

"i don't know sis,i will be fine there.. and i will go back here,i promise.. hmm?"azi repiled while looking at roxi and dongho.

"just promise me,dont let him know until i came back from the states ok?" azi insist and they make a promise.

"ok we will sis *sigh*" roxi close the conversation that night.

Azi went home.And she went ot her room.And cried.Her mom was so pitty on her.But she dont want her daugther to hurt more.

AT the same time.kiseop was reading a book about love at first sight.And he is interested in it.He remembered when he first meet Azi..on that day he was curious of azi.The girl who called him deaf! And he smiled when everytime he remembred it.

On that day at school,he dont know what he feels,coz everyday he wants to see azi.but they always fought.And that time azi was so noisy and opposite of him,he always to be alone,reading books,and just love reading books.He realize how azi changed him.He is now talkative and always cracks a jokes to his friends.But now,azi changed.SHe always wants to be alone and his always be there with azi.

But now.. all he wants is to make azi happy allt he time.Even shes always mad at him.

Kiseop stop reminiscing when his phone ring...

"yoboseyeo?" kiseop ask.

"kissopie!!!" the caller replied with gladness..

"mwo? who is this?" kiseop ask.

"yah! paboya.. its AJ!" aj replied.

"mwo?!!" kiseop answered.

 

to be continued...............