JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

After the dinner,the Roxi and Dongho preparing their special announcement.Dongho took some wine.Kiseop and Azi still arguing on what happened earlier.THen Dongho started what to say...

"ok guys.. i wanna say thank you for coming,even the others didn't come tonight,,but still kiseop and azi ..thank you!"dongho started it and he hold rozi's hand..and he continue....

"i never imagined that this girl beside me will be my wife..and its the best thing i ever had,"he smiled at roxi. and roxi was about to cry.and shes still listening to her hubby..

"3 days ago...she had a surprised for me..and that she made my tear fall.."dongho stop for a while because he was about to cry too..

Roxi hold his hand tigther and to told him not to cry..

"guys....im going to be...a....DAD!"dongho proudly said.and he hug his wife.

Kiseop and Azi were surprised! and they said..OWWW...!!!

"really bro??? oh my...im so excited about it!" kiseop said with excitement.

"yah! dongho will be the father not you..jerk!".. azi said while he pat kiseop's shoulder.

"yah! it's hurts! wae? there's something wrong about it? im just excited..you.. chipmunk!" kiseop replied to azi.

And after that they congratulate dongho and roxi and give them a warm hug.

"thanks guys! im so excited to be mom..and roxi.. u will be the godmother of my baby ok?"roxi told azi.

"me? really? ow my sis.. of course its my pleasure.." azi replied and she hug roxi again.

"and ofcourse you bro.. u will be the godfather to our baby..." dongho told kiseop.

"don't worry bro...i will be the good god father ever! heheh"kiseop said..while he look at azi.

And the party was over..azi dicided to go home..because she feels not really good.shes having a stomachache again..

"sis..i think im going home now..i feel pain in my stomach.."azi said.

"sis? are you ok? you look pale.." roxi was worried.

"ow.. really? thats ok..im used to it..its just i need some rest.." azi told roxi.

"ok sis,you take ur medicine if your at home,,ok?"roxi said,

"don't worry sis i will..thanks for this night and congrats sis! im so happy for both of you..."azi said.

Roxi told dongho that azi is not feeling well so she want to go home.

"you want a ride azi?"dongho said..

"ahh... no.. i can manage it..kekeke i call if i got home.."azi refuse.

"but its already late at night..." dongho insist.

Kiseop intereput.

"i will give her a ride.." kiseop said.

"aniyo! im ok.. i can go home by myself.." azi refuse..

"yah..in that situation? your ok? look at ur face.. you look pale..and telling your ok?" kiseop is getting worried.

"yah...kiseop is right azi..your not ok..just let him ok?" dongho said..

"ok ok..for you guys..*pointing to dongho and roxi*.. i will let him." azi replied. she said that so that roxi will not worry anymore.

At the road two didn't talk..while driving..kiseop always look at azi..he is so worried about her..Azi is closing her eyes..so that she can't see kiseop..and she pretend she sleeping..but she's not....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.............