Control Freak !

A Sweet Saviour

 

Ryeowook’s mother looked at them, she felt a little embarrassed. “I’m terribly sorry.”She mumbled. “I don’t know what I was thinking.”Ryeowook sensed that she felt awful. “It’s ok mum.”Ryeowook said to her. Soo Jin smiled at her. “Yeah, no harm done.”Ryeowook’s mother returned Soo Jin’s smile and then looked at her son. “You should come home now. It’s time for your tea.”Ryeowook nodded. “Ok I’ll be right there I just got to catch up on some work.”“Ok”his mother agreed and she turned starting to walk away. Once she was out of sight Soo Jin questioned him. “What work?”He smiled at her and knelt down in front of her. He took a quick glance round and then placed his hands on Soo Jin’s cheeks. He pulled her closer and passionately kissed her on the lips. As the broke away Ryeowook added “That work.”He winked at her and then stood up. “See you guys!”he said waving and running of the same way his mother had gone.

 

 

Soo Jin sighed and rested her head on Dong Hae’s shoulder. “That was close!”she huffed. Dong Hae suddenly jumped up. “Ewww!”Soo Jin, startled got up as well. “What! What?”She asked him scared. He whipped he sleeve over his face. “Girl germs!”he moaned. Soo Jin suddenly realised. “Oh My…”she slapped him on the shoulder. “So idiotic!”she said shaking her head. Dong Hae grinned ear to ear. She smiled back. “Dong Hae…”she started. He looked at her curiously. “What do you want?”he asked sternly. “It’s Friday and Ji Young unnie isn’t home. She’s staying with her boyfriend all weekend.”Soo Jin constantly blinked trying to look helpless and innocent. “So…?”Dong Hae urged her on. “Stay with me!”She said grabbing his arm. “It’s scary alone!”“Fine~ It’s not as if I’ve got anything better to do.”The two walked of happily.

 

Later that night the two sat around the house watching TV and acting like three year olds just as they used to. They gossiped and teased each other as well.

 

*-* Ryeowook’s point of view *-*

 

Ryeowook sat uncomfortably at the table with his mother as they ate. Silence was all around. Neither of them had spoke for about an hour. Once Ryeowook finished he bluntly murmured a ‘excuse me’and stood up, leaving the room. “Ryeowook, stay away from them”. Ryeowook turned to see his mother staring at him. “What?”He asked confused. “I don’t want you near those two friends of yours. They’re not the type of people you should be hanging around with.”Ryeowook shot her with a angry look. “I don’t believe it!”Ryeowook shouted. “First you say I can’t have a relationship when that is completely up to me! And I let that slide. But now! Your trying to control who I chose as friends? Oh, no! You can’t control my life! I’m almost 16 years old! To be honest sometimes I really feel like leaving!”Ryeowook’s mother slammed her fist on the table. “Kim Ryeowook! How dare you speak to your mother like that! I raised you! And as my son you should at least show me a little respect!!”“Respect!? Respect works better if it’s given both ways! I’ll show you some respect when you show me some!”

 

“Get out”Ryeowook’s mother ordered him calmly. “What?”Ryeowook asked shocked. “I said get out!!”She screamed. “If you think you don’t need my guidance in life then live it your way! Let’s just see how well you do on your own!”“Fine! You want it like that? I’m going!”Ryeowook ran up to his room and shoved some clothes into a bag, followed by his essentials like his toothbrush, cell phone, ect…As he came downstairs he noticed his mother standing there. He ignored her and walked towards the front door. As he grabbed his coat and pulled it on his mother showed no signs of stopping him. “Oh, by the way, Soo Jin and Dong Hae aren’t dating. Soo Jin’s my girl. Dong Hae was just covering up for me.”He could see his mother fury build up as he shut the door on her. He walked to the end of the path and paused. ‘What the hell did I just do?’he thought to himself.

 

There was only one place he could think of going~

 

As he waited for someone to answer the door he stared down at his feet and shuffled them. The door opened and he looked up, smiling at the face he had come to love so much over the last couple of months. “What’s wrong?”Soo Jin asked him innocently noticing the bag he had with him. “My mother kicked me out”He explained. “Oh! My poor baby!”She said hugging him tightly. Ryeowook remained unmoved. She grabbed his arm and pulled him in. As he walked in Dong Hae walked up to see who it was. “Dong Hae?”Ryeowook asked surprised. “What are you doing here?”“Oh, don’t get me wrong. I always stay with Soo Jin when her big sister is away.”Ryeowook nodded not bothering to take the matter any further. “You can stay as long as you want”Soo Jin told Ryeowook as she took his bag and coat from him. “Though there is one thing”Soo Jin said as Ryeowook sat down, talking with Dong Hae. The two boys looked at her anticipating what she was going to say next. “You two will have to sleep together. Neither of you are sleeping in my bed!”The boys laughed. “Oh, gutted Ryeowook!?”Dong Hae . Playing along he pouted. “Damn, I thought I was going to get lucky!”Soo Jin’s mouth widened and she went to slap Ryeowook when he put his hands up defensively. “I’m joking, I’m joking!!”He screamed. Laughter filled the room again. Ryeowook’s mood had changed completely since he had been with Soo Jin. Was that telling him something?