❝ Saved ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )
 
 

================ → ← ================

 
 
Adena looked up and gasped. "AIRA!" She then got an idea.
 
 "L.JOE, ING CATCH HER OF I WILL FIRE YOUR FACE OFF!" Adena barked, still panicking.
 
L.joe quickly ran to where Aira was about to fall and caught her in his arms. Aira continued screaming, as if not realizing she were caught.
 
L.Joe watched her with an amused face. Adena tried not to laugh at the sight.
 
 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEST FRIEND!?" Someone shrieked. We turned and saw Dongwoo running over to Aira.
 
Adena felt relieved she was now safe. Changjo put an arm around her."You okay?" 

She nodded. "Yeah. Besides, Abby and L.Joe need to step up their relationship."All the guys knew Aira liked L.Joe, just... not L.Joe.

 Changjo grinned. "I know. They seriously need to just get together already." Adena nodded in agreement. 
 
 
"Maybe we should make them go on a date or something or lock them up together." He suggested. 
 
 She laughed. "That's not a bad idea actually. If only L.Joe would stop being so dense."
 
The other guys joined in on the conversation. "I totally agree. Then maybe she'll stop saying she ships Chunjoe just to make him think she doesn't like him." Chunji said, shaking his head.
 
 Adena still didn't notice Changjo's arm around her shoulders. She laughed."Yeah. Totally. We must find a way at all costs. She has liked him ever since I first introduced them!"
 
 Neil smirked, "Same as you and Changjo~"
 
Changjo blushed but Adena scoffed. "Are you KIDDING? He is like my brother. I'd rather have him as my brother than YOU."
 
She flicked a fire ball at him. He screamed when it went onto his shirt, making the spot it landed on black.
 
"THIS IS A NEW SHIRT!"
 
She took off Changjo's arm off of her and smirked. " to be you doesn't it." 
 
Adena then walked over to Aira. Before she could get there, Changjo rushed to her.
 
"Yah we should go to school. We have," he checked his watch. "five minutes." Her eyes widened.
 
 "Oh ."
 
He nodded. "Let's leave them behind."
 
Before Adena walked with him, she heard Ricky exclaim, "L.Joe is flying! Woohyun is kidnapping him!"
 
The two looked up and saw Woohyun dragging L.Joe by the wind and putting him beside Aira. Adena snickered and looked at Changjo.
 
"I seriously can't be late. This is all of that narssic fool's fault!" She growled and started to run.
 
 Changjo chuckled and ran along side her. Adena's fire like long hair flowed behind her gracefully as she ran. Neil had just black hair like charcoal. Adena didn't notice Changjo staring at her as they ran.
 
 The two made it just in time before the gates closed. She exhaled in relief and then walked to her classroom. Before She  went in however, Changjo pulled her into a hug, taking the said girl by surprise.
 
"Uhh.."
 
"Have a good first day, okay? I'll see you at lunch."
 
 She grew confused. Adena wasn't much of a hugger. She girl was more of a verbal-insulting and fiery type of person. Not very affectionate. Only at rare occasions when it was needed.
 
"Uh.. yeah. See you later." She said boredly.
 
 Changjo slightly frowned at the lack of reaction, but hid it. Adena didn't even notice.
 
"Bye~" he sang cheerfully and walked to his class. Secretly, Adena liked the hug, but didn't even admit it to herself. 
 
 She walked into class and sat at the front. Adena knew Aira would want to sit at the back.
 
 Adena saw Aira walk inside the class and motioned for her to come to sit beside her. Aira  made a face and shook her head. Adena gawked and her fire like hair blazed, an effect when she was annoyed.
 
 'Get your over here. I don't want to be a loner!' 
 
Aira used her powers to calm Adena down and smiled, mouthing, 'You'll live.'
 
 Adena then noticed L.Joe and huffed. 'Oh THAT'S why.' She thought grumpily.
 
The bell then rang and the teacher walked in. Just then the door opened and a few males stepped inside of the classroom.
 
 The girls cooed and swooned at the sight of the new 'hotties'.
 
Adena didn't pay attention to them and just playfully glared at L.joe as he was sitting beside Aira close to the back.
 
 The teacher turned to the class. "These are transfer students. Please welcome them warmly."
 
She looked right at Adena. "Rasa, go sit next to Adena, the one with the red hair." 
 
Adena looked over and sent the teacher a glare. She hated it when people said it was just red hair for some reason.
 
Her hair was a mixture of colors, looking exactly like flames. She then felt the person sit beside her.
 
"I like your hair." He commented.
 
 She turned and saw a godly figure beside her. For the first time, Adena felt speechless, unable to say a come back, or even anything. Adena then snapped herself out of it.
 
"Thanks." She muttered and turned away, crossing her arms.
 
Adena's face felt warmer for some reason. She noticed how she reacted to the new guy in the class. More of the boys scattered across the class.
 
One boy named Jun sat in front of Aira. She felt the boy's stare-Rasa's stare on her, as if he was trying to figure her out.
 
 
================ → ←================
 
 
 When Aira heard Dongwoo, she then realized  she was being held. She stopped screaming and looked up, meeting L.Joe's amused face. His face was only a few inches away from hers.
 
"You really need to control your powers." He commented teasingly before gently setting her down. Aira didn't know WHAT to say. She was so close to him.
 
 Aira just wanted to stare at his perfect face all day. She nodded dumbly. Right then Dongwoo attacked her with a hug. 
 
"YOU IDIOT YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK! I ALMOST DIED OF FEAR WHEN I SAW YOU FALL! ARE YOU OKAY?! DO YOU NEED AN AMBULANCE?!"
 
He let go of her and started going around her in circles, checking to see if she had any marks or scrapes. He was always crazy. Except this was a bit more calm. Only a little. 
 
"MY POOR BABY!" He wailed, pulling her into a bear hug again. Aira felt like the air was knocked out of her. And super strength wasn't even his power.
 
Aira took a deep breath. "D-dongwoo."
 
He looked at her. "Yes?"
 
 "Too..tight."
 
His eyes widened and loosed his grip but didn't let go.
 
Woohyun landed next to them. "Are you ok, baby sis?!" He asked worriedly. 
 
She nodded. "I'm completely fine. Thanks to L.Joe."
 
Woohyun turned to him. "Oh my god just be with her already you're-"
 
Aira hurriedly reached over and covered his mouth. "Shush it, Namu!"
 
She felt him smirk and manipulated his feelings, making him forget what he was going to do. He then blinked at her innocently. He took her hand off of his mouth.
 
 "What did I do? But, are you okay? I didn't mean to distract you by pointing out your lover." He winked. Aira's eyes widened.
 
 L.Joe heard and walked over. "You like someone?" He asked, interested. 
 
She tried to read his expression. She didn't know peoples emotions, she could just change them.
 
 She coughed and blushed. "N-no.."
 
L.Joe laughed. "What does he look like? This?"
 
He changed his appearance into a nerd with black gelled hair, many freckles, giant thick black framed glasses and buck teeth.
 
"Is this him?" He asked teasingly. 
 
She gasped and flicked his forehead. The thing that never changed about him was the two beauty marks under his eye. Those always stayed. Aira found those adding to his perfection.
 
 He laughed and changed back to normal, ruffling his hair. Aira swooned in her mind and Woohyun noticed. He grinned and nudged her. Dongwoo also knew and started poking her.
 
 She started blushing. "We need to go to school so bye." Aira used wind to pick up Dongwoo, who let out a squeak, and herself.
 
 "Hey flying partner." She turned and gasped when she saw L.Joe close to her and it seemed like he didn't mind it at all.
 
"Hi." she said and softly smiled.
 
"YAH I DON'T WANT TO DIE PAY ATTENTION!" Dongwoo barked. 
 
She looked in front of her and soon made it before the gates closed. Adena soon followed her after. Aira knew Adena hated being late. 
 
Aira also noticed Changjo with her and mentally rolled her eyes. 'Of course.' 
 
 She tried to tell Adena that Changjo has feelings for her, but Adena would always start uncontrollably laughing. Aira didn't know why she would laugh.
 
 Well maybe she did know. Because Adena had never liked anyone before, and knowing Changjo for so long, she could guess why Adena sees him as a brother.
 
L.Joe nudged her. "I think we have the same class."
 
Her eyes widened and she almost screamed in happiness. "Really?"
 
He nodded, smiling. "Let's go in there. I think Adena is in the classroom also."
 
She grinned. L.Joe then did something unexpected. He took ahold of her hand. Aira knew Woohyun would probably fan girling behind them, seeing the scene.
 
Aira looked at them and indeed, Woohyun was fangirling. She  saw Dongwoo roll his eyes and grinned. She let go of L.Joe's hand and walked to him.
 
 "Don't be jealous~" She whispered to him and kissed his cheek. She lightly flicked Woohyun's forehead and kissed his cheek also. 
 
She went to L.Joe. "Let's go."
 
The two made it into the classroom and looked around for seats.
 
Aira curiously looked at the new transfer student in front of her. She had heard his name was Jun. She looked around and saw a blonde boy sitting with Adena.
 
 She heard him complement on her hair. She thought Adena would have snapped at him, or to just simply ignore him.
 
Except Adena turned and stared, speechless. Which is VERY unlike her. She then muttered a thanks and turned away, with pink tinted cheeks.
 
 Aira couldn't believe it. Adena was blushing because of a guy. A GUY! She smirked, planning on teasing Adena later if this continues.
 
 
 

================ → ← ================