❝ Explain ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

  Adena scowled at him. "What do you mean?"

Neil rolled his eyes, "He isn't right for you. He is Earth. Fire Clan does not do well with Earth."

 She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why not?"

 Neil's eyes flashed in annoyance and slight anger. "Because they hate us, and we hate them. We are their weakness. We burn what they create, so we do can never mate with them. Ever."

 Changjo watched of how Adena was so stubborn about Rasa. He wondered why. A thought came into his mind, making his heart squeeze. Could Adena actually like someone from the Earth Clan?

 He hoped that was not the case. He cared for her too much to let her go, especially someone to the rotten Earth Clan. He despised them even more now.

 Adena scoffed. "Seriously? He seems like a nice guy."

Changjo's nostrils flared. He felt his eyes burning, meaning his temper was on the rise. He wasn't mad at Adena, he was mad that the new student somehow managed to catch Adena's rare attention, especially her defending him.

 "What is so special about him?" He found himself saying dryly. Adena looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

 "I don't know. He seems like a nice guy. Even when I push him away, he sure is persistent. Besides, can't a girl just get some boy attention for once?" She rolled her eyes and Changjo felt as if he had gotten shot.

 "No it isn't. Just not from him." Neil said, taking her hand gently.

Adena glared at him. "I can like whoever I want. You can't tell me who to like."

 She ripped her arm away and stormed away from them. Neil sighed and rubbed his temples. "Girls.." He muttered, shaking his head.

 Changjo watched her go with a heavy heart. Please don't fall for him.. Why can't you just love me back? Changjo thought bitterly.

 

================ → ← ================

 

  Aira shrunk in her seat, glaring at L.joe who looked smug. Why do I like him? She thought grumpily, huffing as she crossed her arms.

 L.Joe thought she looked adorable annoyed. He just wanted to reach over and pinch her cheeks, but stopped himself. He wondered why he was feeling that way.

 He just shook his head and chuckled.

 The bell rang, making the students cheer and rush out of the classroom as if their lives depended on it. All thought that class was stuffy and full of rules, all wanting to get out.

 Aira stood up, fixing her uniform. She blew her bangs. Jun stood up and smiled up at her, as if he knew a deep dark secret of hers.

 Her eyes widened, What did you hear?! She yelped inside her mind. Jun tried not to laugh, keeping a mysterious face on.

"Nothing." He mouthed with a smirk before leaving the classroom.

 Aira gawked and was about to rush after him when L.Joe took her hand. She stiffened, not believing he was holding her hand. She turned, trying not to blush.

 He gave her a charming smile, "Let's walk together, yeah?"

Aira dumbly nodded. On the inside she was a giggling mess, twirling the ends of her hair and swooning at the sight.

 His smile widened, "Good. What class do you have next?" He asked curiously. Aira snapped out of it, clearing .

 "I have.. P.E." She said, trying not to look into his eyes.

L.Joe brightened, "Me too! Let's go!" He cheered, pumping a fist in the air.

 "KAJA!" He exclaimed, dragging her out of the class.

Aira's eyes widened, "YAH!" She yelped.

 L.Joe laughed, turning to look at her, his eyes twinkling. Aira found herself smile at him, silently sighing in content.

 They soon made it to the P.E. area when they saw Adena storming off, her hair flaring behind her. They walked over to Teen Top, eyebrows raised.

 "What happened?" Aira asked, still unaware that her and L.Joe were still holding hands. Neil pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.

 "Adena doesn't know the true meaning of having a mate." Aira then knew, it was the new student, Rasa. The only boy who had caught Adena's slightest attention.

  "Well it isn't like she is choosing him as her mate or whatever. Besides, haven't we all liked someone, even though we know we will have mates someday?" Aira said wisely.

 The boys sighed. Neil shook his head, "Still, it wasn't with anyone we were not compatible with. Her even becoming FRIENDS with some one from the Earth Clan is unheard of for the fire clan."

 Aira rolled her eyes, but knew he had a point. "Well just let her, okay?"

Neil glared at her, his eyes flaring, just like his sister's. "No. I will never do that. My sister deserves the best, not a rotten dirt eater." He almost snarled. He then shook his head, his eyes dimming back to their regular orange color.

"Well don't lose your temper." Aira muttered.

 He took a deep breath, "Still, my sister needs someone compatible with her. Only that would be wind or someone else from the fire clan." Everyone automatically looking at Changjo who looked like he was in his own world.

 He couldn't get her voice out of his head, defending a dirt eater as they called them. There were a few worse names, but dirt eater was the settled down one.

 He wanted to show her how much he felt about her, just for her to SEE him.

Ricky raised a hand, "I know how to make noona happy!" He said, smiling.

 This made everyone, even Changjo, look at him. "Watch this~" He said, skipping to where Adena was sitting down. She was sitting on the bleachers by herself, her hair still flaming around her shoulders. She was playing with some fire in her hands.

  Ricky sat beside her, tugging her sleeve. "Noona~" He sang cutely.

Adena looked at him with a hard expression. "What?" She snapped.

Ricky scooted closer to her and hugged her arm, blinking at her cutely, "Noona smile~ Smile for me? Please?" He batted his eyelashes.

  Adena, despite herself, started to smile. Adena was only a few months younger than Ricky, and yet he still called her noona. She couldn't resist his cuteness and he knew it.

 Ricky grinned and cheered, "YAY! NOONA IS SMILING!" He beamed proudly. Adena chuckled and ruffled his hair with her free hand.

 Just then a shadow casted over the two. They both looked up. Adena felt her face flush with heat. "Rasa?"

 Rasa smiled down at her, "Can I sit down with you?"

 

================ → ← ================