❝ Shy ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

"WHAT!?"Adena shrieked, making the building shake.

Changjo started at Neil with wide eyes. Neil only grinned.

 "Yep! Changjo could be your perfect fake boyfriend who could keep you in check, always be around you and everything."

 Neil's grin widened as he said slyly, "You two could even fall in love!"

 Adena gawked before marching over to him and grabbing his collar, "THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"

 Changjo backed away from Neil's hold, feeling his heart crack. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Was what his mind kept repeating. Over and over.

 "Of course." He found himself saying, his voice almost cracking. He cleared his throat, "Her ever liking me or even loving me is impossible."

 He looked away, not wanting her to see the hurt in his eyes

  "The idea is down right stupid."

 He walked over to the other boys, his head slightly down. Adena felt her heart squeze in her chest. She had heard the hurt in his voice. Neil frowned as he looked at Adena.

 "Well then why don't YOU think of another way."

 Adena sighed and made her way to Changjo slowly, feeling a bit shy for the first time.

 She gently took his arm, making him look at her. His eyes were blank, "Yes?"

 Adena opened and then closed it. She closed her eyes and threw away her pride. "It's not impossible."

 Changjo could have barley caught that. She had said it so softly that Changjo had thought he had imagined it.

 His breath caught in his throat. "Wh-what?"

 He saw Adena's cheeks turn pink, making him want to cup her cheeks and kiss them.

"I-I said.." She gulped and said quickly, "That it's not impossible."

 It was still soft, but Teen Top had heard it.

 "Yo-you are v-very.. lo-loveable.." She continued to say, her voice trailing off.

 Adena wasn't used to saying these type of things. She was the person to think of what she was to say if she was going to complement someone. If she did, she meant it.

 Changjo's eyes widened in shock.

 "And I don't want you to think I don't like you or hate you or anything." She started to say quickly. "An-and I have never liked anyone before s-so." She trailed off again and quickly let go of his arm.

 Her cheeks were now crimson. "Yeah. Nice talk. Bye."

 She quickly turned and ran back into her room, slamming the door and swiftly locking it.

 Changjo stayed in that position, gawking at where Adena had been.

 "Did she just agree?" Chunji thought out loud.

Neil's blank expression brightened as he jumped in the air and cheered at the top of his lungs, "YES!!"

 All of the guys started cheering and squealing. They patted Changjo's back happily. Changjo was still in shock. He couldn't believe it. The girl whom he was in love with, is now his girlfriend. Or 'girlfriend'. But that didn't matter to him.

 Adena blushed harder at their reactions and went face first into her pillow. "OH GOD WHY?!" She wailed, not believing what she just did.

Sure, she found Changjo attractive, but she just didn't see him that way. Seeing him in a different light was going to be different and odd for her.

 She grabbed her phone and sent a text to Aira.

 

 To: Aira

 From: Adena

 Help me! I just agreed to something stupid!

 

 To: Adena

From: Aira

 What happened?!

 

 To: Aira

 From: Adena

 I agreed to date Changjo.

 

================ → ← ================

 

  "Uhh Woohyun. It's not what it looks like."

He pulled away from Aira quickly and wiped his face with a towel. Woohyun was grinning like an idiot. 

"It is EXACTLY what it looks like." 

He squealed and pulled them both into a bone crashing hug.

 "CUPCAKES BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER!" He cheered, squeezing them both tightly.

 "What?!" Aira exclaimed.

 "W-we aren't together!" L.Joe stuttered, shoving Woohyun away.

 Woohyun blinked. He then wailed "WAE?!" Aira and L.Joe looked at each other.

 Just then Woohyun grabbed L.Joe and violently shook him. "IS THERE SOMEONE WRONG WITH MY SISTER?!?!"

 L.Joe looked shocked and slightly scared at this sudden movement.

 Aira hurriedly calmed Woohyun down and pulled him away from L.Joe. She grabbed a towel and wiped her face to get rid of the frosting.

 She twirled her hair, wondering whether or not to tell him what happened between her and L.joe.

 "Come here. I need to talk to you." Aira said, deciding to tell him.

 She turned to L.Joe. "It'll only take a minute."

 She pulled Woohyun into her room. She sat him on the bed.

 "What?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"I... I think I saw his eyes turn golden." She said uncertainly.

 Woohyun stared at her for a few seconds before standing up and squealed loudly, dancing around Aira in victory.

 Aira watched with wide eyes. He then turned and picked her up bridal style, making Aira yelp. L.Joe heard the noise and opened the door.

"What's going on-"

"IT'S PARTY TIME BROTHER IN LAW!"

 Woohyun exclaimed happily, making his feet leave the ground with Aira still in his arms, making her squeal.

 "Namu, put me down!" She exclaimed.

 "We have to tell everyone! We have to celebrate!"

 She gasped. "No!"

 She covered Woohyun's mouth, trying to calm him, but couldn't since he was over the top happy.

 L.Joe stood there, confused. Aira didn't want him to hear and quickly slammed the door in his face, surprising him.

 "OH MY GOD MY BABY SISTER IS GOING TO GET MARRIED!"

 "SHUT UP!" Aira hissed.

  "You found your mate!" He said through her hand, it was muffled.

  "Married?" L.Joe was still outside. He sounded confused and a bit hurt.

 "NO I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED! WOOHYUN IS BEING STUPID!"

 "Ohh..."

 She could tell he wasnt buying it, but she heard him leave. She glared at Woohyun.

  "Don't say anything!" She hissed.

  Aira's phone beeped, saying she got a text messege. She was surprised since Adena was usually collected, but by what she had sent her, she was obviously freaking out.

 "Hey Namu, put me down." Woohyun pouted, but did as told so he set her down on the bed.

 She didn't see his evil smirk before he rushed out of the room.

 Her jaw dropped at the text.

 

 To: Adena

 From: Aira

 FINALLY!!

 

Just then Aira heard a door slam, making her jump and looked up, seeing L.Joe in front of her who was staring at the door in shock.

 "I think Woohyun just locked us in." L.Joe said with wide eyes.

 Aira gasped and rushed to the door, trying to open it, but it was true. Woohyun had locked the door.

 She then heard an evil laugh from the other side of the door.

"HAVE FUN IN THERE YOU TWO!" He yelled.

 L.Joe laughed. "We could use the window." He said, pointing to the window.

 Aira nodded. "Good idea."

 She quickly went to the window. But had come to find it also locked. 'When did this happen?!'

 Aira started to panic. L.Joe sighed and sat on the edge of her bed.

 "So... what do we do now?"

"EACH OTHER!" Woohyun yelled from outside.

 Aira and L.Joe blushed crimson. Aira then tried to make Woohyun want to open the door, but nothing happened. She then realized,he couldn't be manipulated when he was in steel form.

 "NAM WOOHYUN!" Aira shouted. "I'm going to kill you!"

 She heard him laughing, "More like you will thank me!"

 She facepalmed and sat on the bed beside L.Joe. He patted her hand.

"Don't worry, he will let us out soon."

 "I won't let either of you out until you guys get together!" Woohyun shouted, smirking to himself.

 Aira scoffed, "It's not like he wants to!"

 L.Joe blushed bright red. "Umm.. Aira?" She didnt listen.

 "Besides! He likes someone and so do I!" 

 L.Joe felt a pang but decided not to say anything. He felt a bit discouraged after what she had said. Aira turned to L.Joe.

"Right?"

 L.Joe nodded and sighed heavily. "See! He even nodded! So let us out!" Woohyun huffed.

 "Then kiss. See if your eyes turn golden." The both of them choked on their own spit.

 "WHAT?!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Do it. Or you both will be in there until you both die!"

 Aira blushed. "But how would you know if we actually did?!"
 
  "I'd know because you guys would stop talking!" She covered her face.
 
 "Namu! He likes someone else!" Aira didn't look at L.Joe.
 
  "No he doesn't and neither do you! You both at lying! I know you sis, and you don't talk to any other guys except for the guys in our group! I'm sorry to tell your big secret, but you like L.Joe and we all know it! This is for your own good!" He exclaimed.
 
  L.Joe was frozen. Aira likes me?  He looked at her with wide eyes.
 
 Aira ran to the door and pounded on it. "WOOHYUN THAT IS NOT TRUE NOW OPEN THIS GOD DAMNED DOOR!"
 
 She even kicked it. Aira then felt someone hug her from behind.
 
"Aira?" L.Joe whispered.
 
 Aira felt heart beat wildly in her chest. "Y-yes?"
 
 "Do you like me?"
 
 I DON'T JUST LIKE YOU I LOVE YOU! Her heart shouted, but had other plans.
 
 "No."
 
  L.Joe quickly let go of her, hiding the sadness in his voice. "Ah, okay then."
 
 He went to sit down on the bed. She felt empty without his arms around her. He put on a smile.
 
"So, what should we do while we wait-"
 
 "L.JOE DONT LISTEN TO HER SHE LIKES YOU SO JUST KISS HER SENSELESS ALREADY! 
THEN BECOME MATES AND LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER!"
 
 "Stop lying, Namu!" Aira exclaimed.
 
 "I'm not and you know it! Do you want to never date the guy you've been crushing on for years?!"
 
 Aira didn't answer and sighed. "Namuuuuu!" she whined.
 
 "SEE?! SHE AVOIDED ANSWERING THE QUESTION!" Aira groaned.
 
 "Fine then! Don't let us out! See if I care!" she exclaimed.
 
 Aira turned around, her eyes widening when she saw L.Joe in front of her.
 
"Do you really like me?" He asked seriously.
 
 Her eyes widened even more, trying to breathe properly. He was close to her, VERY close to her. There was no distance between them.
 
  "Uhhh.." He stared at Aira intensly.
 
 "Do you?"
 
 Aira didnt know what to say. "Well..."
 
 "YES SHE DOES SHE LOVES YOU! SHE DREAMS ABOUT YOU-"
 
"SHUT UP NAM WOOHYUN!" She roared and kicked the door. Woohyun let out a squeak. 
 
L.Joe turned her around. "Do you? Do you really like me? More than a friend?"
 
 "Yes.." She whispered. L.Joe got closer to her face. "What was that?"
 
 Aira knew he had heard her, but wanted her to say it again. She still didnt look up at his face. L.Joe was grinning like an idiot as Aira was madly blushing.
 
"Yes." she said, clearer this time.
 
Before L.Joe could say anything, she stopped him.
 
"But I know you like someone else. So it doesn't matter." she said, gently pushing him away.
 
 She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, looking out the window. "Gosh I really hate you right now, Namu." She said.
 
"Wait for it~" Woohyun sang. She rolled her eyes, feeling her heart squeeze.
 
L.Joe sat beside her, his thigh pressing against hers. "Yeah, I do like someone."
 
 Aira felt her heart break. She had finally confessed and he tells her he likes someone else. Right to her face.
 
 "Oh.." She said, her voice quivered. 
 
 A pair of arms wrapped around her, bringing her close. "That person who I like is you." He said, smiling at her affectionately.
 
  "I have loved you ever since Middle School." He admitted, leaning closer to her.
 
 Aira lightly gasped, feeling all oxygen leave her. "What?"
 
 He kissed her nose "I love you."
 
 Aira felt her heart beat harshly against her rib cage, she felt as if the entire world had lightened. She felt giddy, as if she could do anything.
 
  They continued to lean closer to each other. They looked into each other's eyes with affection and love.
 
 Just then L.Joe's eyes flashed, changing. His once beautiful orange brown eyes were now golden. This time staying golden.
 
 "Oh my god." Aira breathed. His eyes were also wide in pleasant surprise.
 
"Your eyes are golden."  L.Joe said, stating the obvious.
 
 Woohyun didn't hear anything and opened the door, making the newly mated couple look at him. "Woah." He said.  
 
 Aira and L.Joe were now and forever mates. Forever bound, forever protecting each other, and forever in love.
 

================ → ← ================

 
 To: Aira
 
 From: Adena

Because I think I kind of like Rasa-ssi, they want me to get away from him, so now I am dating Changjo so he will back off apparently.

 

 Adena frowned after Aira didn't respond. She groaned and looked around, not knowing what to do. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Adena?" It was Changjo.

Adena accidentally let out a squeak and hid under her bed, forgetting she had invisibility. He knocked again.

"Adena, I can hear you moving around in there."

"N-no one is here!" Adena said in a fake girly voice.

Changjo chuckled and melted the lock, making the door opened. Adena frowned from under her bed. Bastard.

  She saw him looking around her room. "Adena?" She gulped.

 He came closer to her bed. Adena quickly remembered her power and turned invisible, sneaking out from under the bed.

 She shoved him onto the bed. "Hasn't anyone told you not to enter a girl's room without permission!?"

 Changjo turned around, not seeing his beloved anywhere. He pouted,

"Well you didn't open the door."

 Adena scoffed, blushing. Luckily she was invisible. "Well that means I wanted privacy."

Changjo stood up, calculating where she was. "I wanted to say good night to you thats why."

 "Fine. Good Night. Now leave."

Changjo chuckled, "Is that how you would act with your boyfriend?"

 He loved at how that sounded. Him being her boyfriend. He would go on a mountain and yell it to the world if he could.

 Adena felt her face heat up even more. "Well you arent my real boyfriend." She pointed out.

 Changjo's face slipped slightly, but he kept up the teasing smile. "Still. Wouldn't you want your boyfriend always with you~?"

 "No." Adena said, getting closer to him.

 Changjo snorted, "Sure-"

She pressed her lips against his ear, whispering, "If you don't leave soon, I'll tell Sungyeol to drench you."

 Changjo felt his throat close up, his face heating up at her close proximity

 Adena felt the urge to move her lips down to his cheek, or maybe to his lips but snapped out of it.

"Good night." She said again, backing away from him quickly.

Changjo bit his lip and turned, reaching out and touched Adena's cheek softly.  

 "Good night." He said softly and walked out of her room.

 After he had closed the door, Adena became visible and touched her cheek gently, where he had caressed her cheek. She felt warmness spread through her chest, a new feeling.

 She found herself smiling at the feeling. That was until Niel crashed into her room,

 "Do you like him now?"

 "NEIL YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

And the day soon came to an end.

 

================ → ← ================

 

╔══════════════╗

Author's Note:

► Hey guys!

"It is a never ending story~"

Heh yeah sorry for the on

going chapters for only ONE day.

I know I realized that it took freaking

10 chapters..

Don't worry this won't happen again

I mean damn

But of course Nightstar_2170

said long was good~

*coughs*

So yeah I hope you all enjoyed

these chapters anyways!

More characters will

show up next chapter!

Also,

L.JOE AND AIRA ARE

MATES WOOHHOO! ◄ 

╚══════════════╝