❝ The First Fight ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

 

================ → ← ================

 

Coach W. looked around and then looked at his clip board as people started pointing out the people who they wanted to see fight first. Everyone had P.E. so they could use their powers and become stronger, also knowing our weaknesses to we can fix them.

 He looked up and saw that everyone was pointing at most of LC9, the new students of the school who have now become targets of the ladies. "First I will take roll, THEN I will tell you who will fight first, but I think we have a winner."

 Adena played with her uniform, the P.E. uniforms were different. They were almost like bullet proof vests over our bodies and couldn't be damaged by any power. Coach W. said he wouldn't want people running around.

 The coach then blew his whistle, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET IN LINE. I AM SETTING UP THE COMPETETORS." 

 Adena went over to the coach, "Hey~" She said cheerfully with Neil beside her.

 "Adena.. Neil.." He looked at them with pleading eyes. "Please don't destroy my battle ring this time..." They both laughed and nodded. Adena had remembered from Neil and her fight last year and they in fact did blew the ring to the ground. It was even concrete.

 Coach W. turned to Aira, "Aira, your going to fight L.joe." She nodded. "Adena, you will fight E.den."

  "Changjo, you will fight Rasa." He continued naming off the fights one by one, not knowing what a big mistake he just made.

 

 After naming the fights, Coach W. turned and looked straight at Rasa and Changjo, "You two, get in the ring. Rasa had won all of the pointings."
 
 People cheered and squealed. Changjo had many fan girls as well. Changjo glanced at Adena, hoping she would be looking at him, but all the love of his life had given him was a 'what?' look before turning away.
 
 Rasa walked over to Adena  and sent her a wink. "Wish me luck~" He sang.
 
Adena couldn't help, but smile and send him a wave. Aira noticed, chuckling. Changjo had seen at how they had encountered and felt his eyes burning.
 
Aira sat beside Adena and started to nudge her furiously. Adena looked away from Rasa and turned to her, "What?"
 
 Aira smirked, "You like him~" 
 
Adena blushed bright red for the first time about a boy. "N-no!" She defended, lightly slapping her arm, scrunching her nose. 
 
 Aira pouted. "GET INTO POSITIONS BOYS!" Coach W. barked, impatient to start as usual. The student body watched as they set foot into the ring.
 
 Teen Top knew Changjo was more than eager to fight Rasa. Rasa calmly got into position. "LET THE BATTLE... BEGIN!" He blew his whistle.
 
 Changjo smirked at Rasa, who only looked at him calmly. Aira got up and sat down next to L.Joe who was watching closely. Everyone was all sitting on bleachers, leaning almost off the end of their seats to catch a better look. 
 
 Changjo suddenly threw a fire ball in Rasa's direction. Rasa raised his hand and a huge pile of dirt came out of the ground, blocking the fire and extinguishing it.
 
 The battle ring was protected also by unbreakable glass and it helped all the elements. There was water and dirt, while fire and wind didn't need anything.
 
"Being mad while fighting isn't going help you~" Rasa sang.
 
  Changjo growled lowly and ran to him, doing a spin in the air, making the fire come at Rasa with more force. Rasa quickly diminished it with another blockege of dirt and laughed.
 
 This infuriated Changjo, his temper had then reached it's peek. Was it bad enough for Rasa to just waltz in and just speak to Adena, making her smile at him, making her blush, and everything Changjo was never able to do for years? Changjo wanted him gone. 
 
Changjo roared as laser shot out of his eyes, blasting the rock to bits.
 
 Rasa paled. He then realized he was now out of luck. He didn't even know why Changjo was angry at him in the first place. He had never even spoken to him either!
 
  Adena's eyes widened. She didn't want Rasa to get hurt while Changjo was the one with the upper hand. Rasa grabbed rocks and made them go around Changjo, confusing him, also making him more angry at the confusion.
 
 "Why are you angry with me!?" Rasa exclaimed, using this as a distraction to think of a plan.
 
"You wont leave her alone!" Rasa then knew what he was talking about and smirked.
 
"I think she doesn't want me to leave her alone."
 
 If Changjo's anger was already at it's peek, it had just went even higher. Changjo's eyes glowed a darker, brighter shade of red and used the lasers to disintegrate all the spinning rocks that were around him.

 Rasa made him float in the air with his telekinesis, catching him off guard. Changjo then composed himself and threw a fire ball at Rasa's feet, making him jump back and loose concentration in keeping Changjo levitated.

 As Changjo fell, the watchers all gasped. Rasa suddenly made a huge flower burst out from the ground and safely wrap around Changjo, tightly keeping him in place. Changjo inwardly smirked and the flower turned to ashes at his body heat.

 Rasa raised an eyebrow and cooed as if he were talking to a five year old who threw a tantrum, "Aww~ You've got such a temper."  

 Changjo's eyes brightened, feeling more loathing toward Rasa. "That's IT!" He growled and shot lasers, aiming for Rasa's body.

  One eventually hit Rasa's shoulder. Adena gasped, her hand slapping over in shock.

  Rasa fell to the ground, clutching his shoulder, trying not to scream as the feeling of something burning on the outside and inside his arm.

  Changjo grinned and pinned Rasa to the ground by the wrists "I win." He said smugly, his eyes still red. Rasa glared at him. "You haven't won her heart though."

 "Why you little-" Before he could finish his sentence, Adena ran in. Changjo turned and saw Adena running toward him, he felt his chest swell with happiness and opened his arms, expecting a hug.

 But he got something he never expected, and yet should have known. Adena shoved him aside, away from Rasa. She saw blood on his shoulder that was going down his arm.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" She asked worriedly, about to touch his arm, but held back.

 He nodded and stood. On the inside Rasa's chest filled with happiness. "I'm fine, but thanks for your concern." He smiled at her.
 
 Changjo felt hurt and rejected at the attention Adena had given Rasa and stomped out of the battle ring.
 
 The coach called a few of his helpers who had pulled Adena out and took Rasa to the nurse's office nearby which had a healer. It was also a really unique power.
 
  "Well.." The coach said. "That was intense." Changjo sat at the far end of the bleachers, not paying attention anymore. "Ok next up is..."
 
 

================ → ← ================

 

"L.Joe and Abby." Coach W. finished.

 People knew this fight would be something to watch. The coach looked regretful for picking the said two when he found out.. Aira was to be in his class this year.

 He knew she didn't fight, but only played around with her opponents. At least it was amusing.

  Adena cheered Aira on as she sat down. She then noticed Changjo was gone and looked for him. She saw him looking upset, glaring at... a plant?

 Adena went over to him and sat beside him. Aira and L.Joe entered the ring.

"Ready~?" L.Joe sang. 

 Aira smirked "Very."

 "FIGHT!" L.Joe charged at her and threw fire balls. Aira screamed and ran away dramatically.

  L.Joe made the fire balls purposely miss. He didn't want to hurt her. Aira then made him feel like he was a girl. He started to flip his hair and look at his nails, checking to see if there was dirt.

 He then started squealing about a few boy bands and then skipped over to Aira. L.Joe looked at her hair, gasping "Gurl you need to get your hair trimmed! Like SO many dead ends!"

 Aira made him slap himself. "OW!" He yelped. She made him continue to slap himself. Even to make himself kick his own .

 Coach W groaned and face planted into his clip board. "God why me..?"

 

================ → ← ================