❝ Impressive ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Changjo felt someone sit beside him and turned, noticing that Adena sat beside to him and walked away quickly, knowing he'd probably say stupid and rude things if he opened his mouth.

 Adena's chest felt a shot of pain swell in her chest when he walked away from her, not even looking at her. Adena looked at Coach W.
 
 Making sure he wasn't looking, she turned invisible and followed Changjo. He didn't notice her, mumbling some words she could not understand.

 People on the bleachers were laughing at L.Joe's performance. Aira got away from him quickly and released him from his girlishness.

 "Yah you're embarrassing me!" He whined cutely.

  Aira grinned. "It's the whole point of this fight! I could do worse!" He pouted.

 "Fine then use your powers. How is morphing going to help you huh~?" She teased.

  He threw a few fire balls at her with accuracy. Aira's eyes widened and she ran away from them only to trip and have L.Joe laugh at her when she almost fell into a heap. 

 She frowned and used wind to pick him up and swirl him around the battle ring in a tornado.

 L.Joe screamed and more students laughed. While Aira was spinning him, he then made the tornado burst with life. He had created a fire tornado around himself.
 
  Aira gasped and remembered why fire and wind were compatible, because air gave fire more strength. He took control over the tornado and surrounded it over Aira and himself. 
 
 It was getting hotter to her. Aira felt herself sweating under her P.E. clothes, through her hair. Her body was doing anything to reach back to normal heat, to cool her down but it was no use. The heat was building and building.
 
 Her body dripped with sweat, soon she became blind from sweat coming into her eyes and her eyes becoming dry. She soon fainted, L.Joe catching her. 
 
 He diminished the fire tornado immediately and carried Aira bridal style out of the ring. "She needs some water to cool her down." He commented.
 
 People surrounded Aira, but the coach yelled for people to back away. Someone sprayed water all over Aira quickly, making her wake up, slowly opening her eyes. She blinked and met a face of an angel who was looking down at her worriedly.
 
Am I in heaven?
 
 L.Joe sighed in relief and smiled at her, "Good Morning Sunshine~" He said in his beautiful voice.
 
 The students clapped at the "fight."
 
 The coach sighed, shaking his head. "You guys are really good at entertaining, especially her."
 
 He nodded to Aira who was still staring at L.Joe. L.Joe chuckled and nodded. He went to take a seat, still carrying Aira.
 
"I won~" he sang.
 
 Aira groaned and held onto her head. The heat always gave her massive headaches.
 
 "I hope you're ready to take care of me for the rest of the day since it's your fault that I have a headache now."
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
 Changjo went to the back of the school garden, sat down on a bench and looked at the scenery.
 
  "Why does she have to like him? She probably even likes him more than me since I made her mad. I just couldn't control my jealousy..." he muttered to himself sadly. He sighed.
 
 Adena had followed him yet again, but stayed invisible this time. She had heard what he said and found myself lightly touching his arm. "It isn't like that."
 
 She whispered, but he couldn't hear her while she was invisible. But She could make people feel her touch if she wanted too. Changjo looked around him.
 
 "Who's there?"
 
 Adena pinched his cheek lightly to . His eyes widened. 
 
 She made her hand warmer and put it on his cheek. His face softened. "Adena." He called softly, trying to hold onto her hand but she pulled it away.
 
 She then became visible, sitting beside him. "Why would you be jealous? I won't forget you and Teen Top. Besides, I don't like him more than u."
 
 Changjo felt hope until she continued.
 
  "I mean, I just met him for a day. But... I might feel a little attraction." Adena admitted to him. She still didn't believe he had feelings for her.
 
 Adena was the person to never believe it until the person told her so themselves.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
 L.Joe turned into Kyuhyun from Super Junior and kissed her nose. "I wouldn't mind that at all." He nuzzled his nose with Aira's, making her blush.
 
  L.Joe loved it when she blushed. He wanted to be able to make her do that.
 
 He honestly wanted to confess right then, but decided not to. Not yet. It wasn't the right time.
 
 Aira looked into his eyes and found herself lightly touching his beauty mark under his eye affectionately. He changed back and smiled, still leaning close to her. They were only inches from each other's faces until they were about to kiss.
 
 Just then Neil jumped on him and cheered "WOOHOO!! I WON!" L.Joe shot him a glare that Aira didn't see because she quickly turned away, her face burning up.
 
 Niel's eyes widened at the glare. "Oh.. Just wanted you guys to know..." He trailed off. "Kay bye." Niel said quickly and rushed to the rest of the guys.
 
 Aira tried to get off of L.Joe, but he held her down, pulling her closer against him. 
 
 "Nope you're not leaving. I'm taking care of you for the rest of the day remember?"
 
 She blushed and shook her head. "I was kidding. You don't have to."
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
 Changjo looked a little dejected, but hid it. "Yeah. Why wouldn't you? He's one of those handsome and popular guys." he said, keeping his jealousy and temper in check.
 
 He didn't want to make her mad again. "We should go back. Your fight will be soon and we'll get in trouble if we're not there when he calls us."
 
 Adena nodded and stood up. He surprised her by taking her hand. Adena looked at him and he simply smiled and started walking back.
 
 Adena squeezed his hand. "And I don't have an attraction for his looks. Sure, he is good looking, but I don't care for that. His personality seems very sweet and caring. Plus, he likes to mess around so.. you know we could just tease each other I guess?"
 
Changjo took deep breathes to calm himself. "I see."
 
 Adena nodded. "Yeah." She then grinned and turned to him.
 
 "I get to fight today. So, should I embarrass him at the end? Or just knock him out?" she asked him, mischievousness sparkling in her fiery eyes.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
L.Joe pouted. "Why not? I want too." Aira shook her head.
 
 "I'm not a baby." He raised eyebrow.
 
 "You're quite childish." 
 
 "So are you!" She exclaimed childishly, trying to get down. He rolled his eyes and got close to her face, making her freeze.
 
 "You missy, are staying where you are. Got that?" His nose was touching hers.
 
 She gulped and slowly nodded. He grinned and went over to the benches.
 
 "Good."
 
 He made Aira rest her head on his shoulder. Why is he acting like this?
 
It was peacfully silent. She loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around her protectively.
 
 Until one question entered her mind.
 
 "Shouldn't you be doing this with the girl you like?" She blurted.
 
 L.Joe frowned. "So you want me to leave?" 
 
 Her eyes widened. "No! Of course not!" He grinned at her reaction.
 
 "Is she in this class?" she asked.
 
 He nodded. "Then you don't want her seeing me being so close to you." She said and scooted away from him.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
Changjo smiled, loving the feeling of her hand in his. "I think you should knock him out. He doesn't look like the guy that would mess around at the end. If you give him a chance to win, he'll take it." 
 
 Adena nodded. "True. I'll knock him out then." 
 
 They had both gotten to the ring again, right when the teacher announced, "Andrea and E.den!"
 
Changjo grinned at her with shining eyes. "Good luck~"
 
 She grinned back, excited. Changjo couldn't help himself and kissed Adena's cheek, surprising her.
 
 Her eyes widened and her face grew red and boiling hot. Adena quickly rushed into the ring, with E.den behind her.
 
 The said two got into position. Adena soon forgot about everything and focused on him.
 
 Pity... he is pretty good looking. I have to knock him out. She thought, almost sighing.
 
 "FIGHT!" The Coach yelled before quickly shutting the glass door of the dome, knowing this fight was going to be serious.
 
 E.den automatically screamed. Sound waves came crashing into her, making Adena fly back and hit the glass wall, making it crack.
 
 The crowd watched in shock. She fell to the floor, looking like she collapsed. E.den smirked and walked over to her, shaking his head.
 
  "This wasn't much of a fight. Rasa said you had the fire in you. I guess-"
 
 Adena cut off his sentence by putting flames on his perfect face. He screamed and fell to the floor. I made it hot enough to hurt, but to not rip his skin off.
 
 Adena grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. "You wanted fire? I'll give you ing fire!" She said harshly into his ear.
 
 She threw him to the ground and pulled him down. He wasn't giving up yet. He screamed in her face again, making her again fall back.
 
  Rasa had just came back and saw the beginning of the fight. Adena clutched her ears in pain. Her ears were ringing, her head was pounding.
 
 E.den smirked seeing Adena not getting up and then made a dirt dome around her, covering her entire body to suffocate her until she would pass out.
 
  LC9 knew this was E.den's best move. Everyone then waited, staring at the brown dome that was filled with nothing but solid dirt, rocks and mud. They then noticed it turn into a boiling red.
 
 Changjo and the others were panicking. Just then the dome exploded, hitting the glass dome hard enough to make it shake from the impact.
 
  Adena was no where to be seen.
 
  E.den looked around with a frown, confused.  
 
 That was until Adena appeared in front of him punched him in the gut. E.den's eyes widened in shock and felt himself not able to breathe.
 
  Adena pinned him down by his wrists, winning the fight. 
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
L.Joe rolled his eyes. "She knows how I am with you. Don't worry."
 
 He pulled Aira back into his arms. He just always wanted to hold into her. 
 
  "Still. I don't want her to get the wrong idea." Aira pushed him away again and scooted back.
 
 He sighed heavily. He then smirked and turned into the geeky boy.
 
 "How about your lover?" He asked teasingly. She gawked at him.
 
  She then composed herself and frowned. "Don't make me have to punch you."
 
 He pouted. "Why? But Aira, I love you!" He exclaimed dramatically, reaching for her.
 
 She squealed and pushed him away. Aira felt my heart beat get irregular, pounding hard against her chest. She knew he said I love you as a joke, but it still made her nervous because it came from him.
 
  "Change back or I'll make you gay!" She threatened, trying to calm down her poor heart.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
 
There were cheers and claps.
 
 Adena got off of E.den and smirked, helping E.den stand.  He smiled and shook her hand. 
 
 "You're pretty good." He said, and meaning it.
 
 Adena grinned and shook his hand firmly back. They both exited the ring with smiles.
 
 "Impressive!" Coach W. exclaimed.
 
"That was one of your best fights yet!" Adena's smile widened, pride filling her.
 
  "Ha! And you said you would win!" Adena saw a boy with brown hair tell E.den.
 
"Yeah yeah I know, J-Hyo. You try going against her."
 
 Adena found herself laughing. She smirked, "E.den was a good opponent. I would like to fight him again."
 
 E.den's eyes widened but then smirked back. "I'd like that. I know your weak points now."
 
 Adena chuckled. "I only showed you SOME of my power."
 
  She then felt someone pull her in for a hug, "DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!"
 
 
 
================ → ← ================