❝ Gym ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

 

================ → ← ================

 

Adena felt her palms grow sweaty seeing him in front of her, looking at her with those moss green eyes. She sent him a small smile, "Sure."

 She felt Ricky stiffen as those words slid from her lips unintentionally. Rasa beamed and was about to sit down when Ricky blurted, "No. You can't."

 Rasa stopped and looked at Ricky with a stunned expression. Adena looked at Ricky with an annoyed expression. Not him too! She exclaimed in her mind, wanting to face palm.

 She turned back to Rasa, letting go of Ricky and grabbing Rasa's wrist. She pulled him down beside her. Rasa squeaked as he was roughly brought down.

 He looked at her with wide eyes, but on the inside, he was jumping for joy.

"What do you want?" Adena asked in a neutral tone.

 Rasa's happiness didn't waver however at her tone. He smiled at her, "I wanted to come see you."

 She felt Ricky tug her sleeve crazily, but didn't listen. Adena raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And why is that?"

 Rasa's smile grinned, "Because I like talking to you."

 Adena was about to respond until suddenly she was yanked up by her angry brother. "Well she doesn't like talking to you, dirt eater." He snarled and dragged her away.

 Adena's eyes widened as his eyes were glowing dangerously. "Neil!" She yelped and tried to get out of his hold, but for once he over powered her.

 He dragged her back to Teen Top. Changjo was gone, which made Adena curious. Finally her brother let go of her hand.

 He whirled around and yelled, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM!"

 "WELL I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION!" She snapped back at him, putting her hands on her hips.

 "Stop being so stubborn! Just listen to me for once!" He yelled, but his voice lowered since he was starting to calm down. Adena was just getting started however.

 She glared at him, "I don't care! I am just TALKING to him!"

 "Did you SEE how you were looking at him!? You smiled at him! Don't you think this wouldn't hurt-" He suddenly stopped.

 Adena's eyes flared into an almost dark red. "HURT WHO HUH?! WHAT? YOUR EGO!? UGH!" She shoved past him and walked past Teen Top.

 Aira rushed over to Adena and touched her arm, but then regretting it since her skin was burning hot. Aira cussed under her breath. Adena heard and turned to Aira, sighing softly. "Sorry Aira-ah.." She continued walking.

 Just then she felt someone hug her and cool her off instantly. She sighed and hugged the person's arms. "Sungyeol oppa.." She grumbled.

"I'm here. Don't get too riled up okay?" He rested his head against hers.

 "Well his face irritates me." She muttered, making a face.

 Sungyeol chuckled and pecked her temple, "Aww and I make it all better huh?" Adena laughed lightly and nodded.

Sungyeol let go of her and did a little dance, "Ohhh yeah~" He sang, making Adena cover , trying not to laugh.

 She loved Sungyeol with all her heart, he was the best oppa she ever had. Actually, he was the only boy she ever called oppa. She felt like he deserved the title. She remembered when she was little Neil didn't favor him either, hating him with a passion until he realized Sungyeol wasn't so bad after all.

 They were basically inseparable. People have thought they were a couple over the years, but when they hear that, they just look at each other and start to snicker. Or Sungyeol would go into the act and say he was the 'perfect boyfriend'.

 "Oppa people are staring!" She hissed.

Sungyeol grinned and did a little dance he called the 'shimmy shimmy' with his hands in the air, "Let them look at this piece of iness right here."

 Adena stared at him blankly before laughing uncontrollably, grinning from ear to ear.

 Changjo watched from far away, happy to see her laughing and smiling. He loved of how her eyes sparkled, how she smiled, how when she laughed her eyes turned to crescent moons, and when she gets annoyed at how her hair goes around her like a halo at times.

 He just couldn't ever get tired of her. When he had hugged her that morning, he wanted to stay there forever. Just her and him in each other's arms.

 He loved her. That was a fact.

 He just wished she loved him back. That, SOMEHOW, they would end up as mates.

 He saw Rasa go over to a few boys, sulking. Changjo snorted, leaning against the tree he had nearly disintegrated moments before. "You aren't worth her time." He growled under his breath, glaring into Rasa's back in loathing.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Aira pouted at her slightly burnt hand. A gentle hand took hers in his and lightly kissed it. Aira's eyes widened, looking at L.Joe who looked surprised himself for doing such a thing.

 He quickly dropped her hand, clearing his throat. "Since Woohyun isn't here to kiss it.. I just.." He trailed off and suddenly walked away. Aira blinked, confused.

 Just then a loud voice yelled, "YOO-HOO~ AIRA~" Aira facepalmed, knowing it was her brother.

 Just then she was tackled, "AIRA AH~" Dongwoo squealed.

"YAH OFF MY SISTER!" Woohyun exclaimed, breaking apart Dongwoo's embrace.

 Woohyun picked Aira up and spun her, his feet lifting off the ground slightly as she laughed. "I MISSED YOU CUDDLES!"

 Teen Top and Dongwoo shook their heads at the siblings. Woohyun was like a mother hen to Aira, making sure she always felt loved and always smiled.

 Just then a rugged, deep rumbling voice boomed through the school yard, "ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE RUNTS TAKE A SEAT ON THE GRASS IN FRONT OF THE TRAINING DOME. NOW!"

 Everyone quickly sat down in front of the dome just as the coach had said. No one knew his last name so everyone called him Coach W.

 He stood in front of the many, many students, arms behind his back. His posture was straight, his chin held high and his shoulders back.

 He was built for an older man, his peppery hair cut neatly above his ears. His piercing eyes scanning the crowd carefully.

 He clapped his hands once and then rubbed his hands together, lightly smirking. "So. Who wants to fight first?"

 

 ================ → ← ================