❝ Dislike ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

Rasa sighed.

"Adena.." He said, reaching for her hand. She slapped his hands away. 

"Please just tell me."

 He was begging now.

 Adena let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine."

 "Yes, Teen Top told us to fake date. Even though I didn't want too.."

 Rasa frowned, "They forced you? I know you wouldn't let them force you."

 Adena wanted to say, "You don't know me." but found that harsh so she let it go. "It was another reason.."

 "Why?"

 "Because.." She groaned and put a hand through her hair. "He gave me those puppy dog eyes!" She nearly wailed.

 Rasa looked at her weirdly, "What?"

 "His puppy dog eyes! His eyes all casted down, filled with sadness and.. I just couldn't bear it!" She said, a hand on her face.

 Rasa brushed it off, taking Adena's hand from her face, placing it in his, it. "That is very sweet of you, taking people's feelings into consideration."

 Adena wanted to snort, but she was too focused on Rasa holding her hand. "But dating him without liking him will only give him false hopes."

 Adena snapped her head to meet his eyes, her eyes wide. "False hopes?!" She hissed to keep her voice from rising in the classroom.

 "He doesn't even like me that way!"

 Rasa's eyes widened as well. How does she NOT know?! He cleared his throat.

"Actually.." He hesitated. "He does.. A lot."

 Adena raised an eyebrow,

 "No he doesn't. He is just my friend." She insisted.

 "Adena, he does."

 Adena took her hand from his, turning back to face the board. "Tch I am not going to believe you unless he tells me himself."

 Rasa made a face, "Why are you so stubborn?" He muttered.

 Adena sent him a wink, "Don't you love it?"

 Rasa mentally sighed dreamily.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Aira wanted to look away, but found that she couldn't look away from his eyes. They were so deep and captivating. She saw him lightly smirk, instantly finding that extremely attractive.

 Aira then felt her head being turned away from L's stare, now staring into L.Joe's orange brown eyes.

Stop thinking he is attractive. He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

 Aira lightly blushed. Sorry..

 He rolled his eyes. If you keep looking at him, I will attack him

 Aira sent him a look. Don't you dare. You dont even know what his powers are! 

 So what! I dont want him all in your mind. 

L.Joe smirked and brought her closer. You're mine. He playfully winked.

 Well I never knew! I do not recall of us actually having golden eyes and us even coming to school together! Aira said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

 L.Joe raised an eyebrow, "Then I'll make you remember." 
 
 He leaned closer but Aira pushed his face away, still feeling HIM still watching.
 
 L.Joe frowned.
 
 You're really tempting me to go over there right now.
 
Aira shook her head. L.Joe was going to stand up, but she held him down.
 
I'm sorry~  She sang and leaned over, pecking his lips.
 
Better? Aira asked, playfully batting her eyelashes.
 
L.Joe smiled and kissed her again. Much better. 
 
 He continued to kiss her until they heard the teacher snap. "YOU TWO! YOU MAY BE THE FIRST MATES, BUT NO KISSING IN MY CLASSROOM. UNDERSTAND?!"
 
 L.Joe broke away reluctantly as Aira blushed bright red. They both stood up and bowed in apology. As they both sat down Aira sent him a glare.
 
 "This is all YOUR fault." He put his hands up in defense, grinning.
 
 "What can I say? My mate is irresitible."
 
 Aira rolled her eyes that didn't stop the blood rushing to her cheeks. Hearing L.Joe telling her these things still seemed to catch her off guard.
 

================ → ← ================

 

  Soon enough the bell had rang, making Adena mentally cheer. Rasa had been bombarding her with questions that he tried to make her answer.

 Adena for some reason found it cute that he wanted to know, but she was curious as to why he wanted to know so badly about who she liked.

 "Also, you arent allowed to like him back." Rasa added, getting into step with her as she tried to quickly leave the room.

 Adena turned her head and looked at him weirdly, confused. "Why not?"

 He only gave her a smirk.

 "Because I said so."  He finally said.

 Adena scoffed. You don't have to worry since I like you..  She wanted to say but it was too dangerous. "Whatever."

 Rasa continued to guess who Adena liked. That Sungyeol kid? Nah. Someone from Teen Top? Rasa took her hand.

"Well, let's walk together hmm? Also, if you don't believe me, see how he acts. You'll see then."

 Adena scrunched up her nose, shrugging. "I guess then."

 As they left the classroom a voice said, "That is unnecessary to walk her to class since I am her BOYFRIEND."

 Adena felt herself getting pulled away from Rasa and into a warm embrace. A manly scent hit her, almost making her go in a trance but snapped out of it. 

 "Ch-Changjo?"  She stuttered, surprised.

 He pressed his cheek against hers, "Yes, Adena-ah?" He said, smiling at her sweetly.

 Something inside her chest fluttered. "Wh-why are you holding me?" She asked, almost breathless for the first time of her life.

 Changjo's smile widened, " Why, I'm here to walk you to class."

 Adena bit her lip, finding herself blushing. They both felt like they were in their own world. He leaned forward, resting it against hers.

 They didn't care they were in the middle of the hallway, they didn't even care if there was a hurricane coming through, because they had each other.

 Changjo searched her eyes, looking for any uncertainty in her eyes. He saw what he was looking for, she only saw him, as he had always wanted her to see.

 Adena felt warm, protected and loved in his embrace. What ever she had thought Rasa was, he was thrown from her head, now her entire mind, heart and soul was filled with Changjo.

 He leaned closer until their lips were an inch apart. Their lips brushed against each others-

 

================ → ← ================

 

  Aira heard someone scoff. She turned and saw L looking at them, rolling his eyes. She scowled. What's his problem?

 He met eyes with her again, raising an eyebrow at her tauntingly, as if asking, 'Do you like the view?' Aira made a face at him and turned away.

 She was, but she wasn't going to think it or show it. It was a shame that Sungjong-ssi was going to bring L with him. She found that a weird name, L. Who would honestly call their son L?

 "An idiot." L.Joe muttered to her, making her try not to laugh. The bell then rang. Everyone stood up, ready to leave this classroom.

 L.Joe picked up Aira's books, making her smile. Jun sent her a cute wave. "Hi Aira!" She smiled at him.

 'Hi Jun!' She yelled as loud as she could in her mind.

"YAH!" Both Jun and her mate yelled, grasping their heads.

She giggled, "Oops, I am so not sorry." 

 She the left the classroom to go to her class and bumped into L. Again, those beautiful eyes locked with hers. He rolled his eyes and bumped shoulders with her.

"Not sorry."

 He called back to her, not looking at her. Aira scoffed, starting to dislike that guy more and more.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 ╔══════════════╗

 Author's Note:

Hey guys so..

As you can tell I have not been

able to update for awhile.

And for that I am sorry.

Now, would you all rather have

short updates but many,

or long updates but awhile of a wait?

I shall put up the poll soon.

I love you all who have stayed and waited.

I hope you all found this funny.

Also for the fact that the moment with

Adena and Changjo wasnt real.

I got bored and decided to add

that little segment.

╚══════════════╝