❝ Thunder Clouds ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

 ================ → ← ================

 

As Aira had woken up and stretched, she then realized something was different. It wasn't physical, but it was of the mind, but not exactly.

 She couldn't out her finger on it.

 Then it hit her.

 She was L.Joe's mate.

 She fluidly stood up and squealed loudly, spinning in the air in glee.

OH MY GOD L.JOE IS MY MATE!

 She thought, grinning. She heard someone open the door, chuckling. She turned and saw her mate, who was looking at her with affectionate eyes.

 "I don't think it is much a big deal that I'm your mate." He said, grinning at her cheekily.

 Aira blushed, nearly face-palming. She had forgotten that mates are able to speak through the mind, telepathically.

 Get out of my head you byuntae! She exclaimed in her mind, making L.Joe grin wider.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist as if he had done it every day of his life. This made Aira blush even harder. 

Why? I love knowing that you think of me when you wake up in the morning. L.Joe's voice smoothly said through her brain.

 She tried not to squeal at this, or swoon, or faint. Or anything stupid of the sort. L.Joe watched her in her dream like state and couldn't help himself.

 He leaned over and pecked his mate's lips lovingly, resting his forehead against hers.

"You should get ready." He said out loud. "School is going to start soon."

 Aira was still in surprise at the sudden show of affection. Not that she could complain. She slowly nodded, still not comprehending anything he had said.

 L.Joe loved the affect he had on her, after all she HAD faked on not having interest on him for years so it had to feel wonderful to have the attention from the person you were in love with.

 Aira then blinked a few times before dumbly blurting, "What?"

 L.Joe let out a low laugh, shaking his head. He let go of her and backed away a few steps before she lost her sanity.

 "You need to go get dressed and come eat breakfast. I'll wait for you."

 Aira laughed while her face flushed. She twirled her hair, "Oh! Right.. O-okay."

 L.Joe smirked, "Unless you want me to stay?"

 Aira's eyes widened, "OH MY GOD YOU BYUNTAE!" She shrieked in disbelief before making him fly back out of her room with the wind.

 She closed the door, hearing him laugh loudly as he walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She tried to calm her poor heart that was hammering in her chest.

 She face palmed, "I am mates with a byuntae." She looked up at the ceiling as if looking for answers. "Why? Why?!"

 She looked at the floor as she shook her head.

 She then found herself smiling as she started to get ready.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Adena woke up with her phone buzzing like crazy. Adena groaned and grabbed it, looking to see what was destroying her "beauty sleep".

 To: Adena

 From: Changjo -.-

 Good morning, girlfriend! :) 

 

 She read the next one.

 

 To: Adena

 From: Changjo -.-

 Wake up my beautiful girlfriend! I don't want you to be late for the second day of school~

 

 Adena snorted and sent back:

 

 To: Changjo -.-

 From: Adena

 Okay, for one, do NOT wake me up. EVER. Two, I am not your girlfriend, alright? and third, does it look like I care at all about the second day of school?

 

 When Changjo had received that message, he grinned. He knew how Adena was in the morning. Very snappy and angry. To others, it was frightening. To him however, it was adorable. Everything she had said did not affect him.

 

 To: Adena

 From: Changjo -.-

 Aww I know you don't mean that~ I miss you! ^.^  I'll be coming over with Teen Top later. I'll see you soon :)

 

 Adena groaned and landed face first into her pillow. There was that feeling again. Right there in her chest. She detested it.

 As soon as she started to drift back to sleep was when her door slammed open, "ADENA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"

Neil yelled as loud as he could, just to anger her. Adena shot up from under the covers, glaring at him. Her hair was a bird's nest, but she didn't care.

 "GET OUT!" She roared, about to get up when she saw Changjo run in. He smiled at her charmingly.

"Good morning!" He said cheerfully, sitting beside her and pulling her in for a hug.

 Adena was caught off guard for a moment before roughly pushing him off of her bed. "OUT! ALL OF YOU! OUT!"

 Neil snickered, "Good luck Changjo!" he sang as he walked out the door.

 Changjo rubbed his sore bottom and stood up, finding Adena glaring at him.

"Get. Out." 

 Changjo gave her a smile and shook his head, "Nope! It's time for my beautiful girl to wake up!"

 He jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around her, snuggling close to her.

 "What on earth are you doing!?"

 Adena hissed, disturbed by how much he was touching her. Changjo rested his chin on her shoulder, looking into her eyes. "I'm here with my girlfriend. Is that so bad?"

 A growl rumbled in the middle of .

 Adena ignored the fluttering sensation in her chest at how close he was. What she wanted to do was sleep.

 "I want to sleep god dammit!" She yelled, trying to push him away.

 Changjo sighed, "But-"

 Adena glared at him, her temperature rising more than before. Changjo didn't want to anger her anymore and pouted.

"Fine."

 His eyes moved down to her lips for a second before looking at her eyes again. Adena noticed this and found that odd.

 "Good. Now leave."

 He let go of her, reluctantly, and stood. "You'll get ready right? I have a good feeling about today."

 Adena snorted, "Whatever."

 Changjo chuckled and closed her bedroom door.

 Adena sighed, now fully awake. She got out of bed and muttered curses to her brother as she got ready.

 

 Adena was again cursing her brother as he had made Changjo and her hold hands while walking to school. It was beyond awkward, for her anyway.

 Changjo was enjoying this with every part of his being. He watched her with affectionate eyes as he watched her mutter to herself.

 When they walked onto campus, people stared at the couple in shock and awe. Also, in despair. The feeling of despair was the coming from his fangirls who always wanted his attention but never got it.

 But for some reason, there was less people crowding Teen Top less than usual. There was another crowd surrounding some new students of the school, and it was not LC9.

 Rasa was looking for Adena that morning. When he found her, he met with her holding onto Changjo's hand. He felt jealousy course through his veins. So many questions entered his mind at the speed of light.

 Why are they holding hands? Are they together? When? How? I thought she didnt like him. He thought, frowning.

 Adena felt a intense stare on her and turned, meeting eyes with Rasa. She felt herself blush lightly under his questioning stare and looked away. She tried to take her hand from Changjo's, but he only held on tighter.

 Adena huffed, a bit annoyed. Soon the bell rang. Aira and L.Joe were sitting on a bench by their class, sharing sweet kisses now and then. Adena took this as an excuse and ran toward Aira, making Changjo let go of her hand.

 "AIRA!" Adena exclaimed happily.

 Aira looked up and laughed at her best friend running away from her 'boyfriend'. Adena smirked, pushing L.Joe aside and sitting between the mates.

 "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THEM?!" Adena exclaimed, shaking Aira lightly.

 L.Joe pouted when he was pushed away from his mate. "Yah!"

 "Go away." Adena said dismissfully, waving a hand, not looking at him.

 L.Joe gawked. Aira tried not to laugh. She looked at Adena and smirked.

"So~ You and Changjo huh?"

 Adena glared at her. "No. Never."

 Aira saw slight pink on her best friend's cheeks. She knew she had caught her.

"Oh yeah sure." She said, rolling her eyes.

 Adena scoffed, playfully pushing Aira. "Let's just go to class, okay?"

 Aira grinned, "Fine, but go give a kiss to your boyfriend~"

 Adena narrowed her eyes, flicking Aira in the forehead.

 Aira glared at her, huffing. Adena let out a small giggle. They both stood up. L.Joe playfully pushed Adena aside and hugged his mate.

 Adena shook her head, "You both are disgusting." She said, trying not to laugh.

 Aira winked, "You'll learn to like it with Changjo."

 Adena scowled, "How about no."

 "How about yes."

 A voice said, hugging her from behind. Adena stiffened. "I am your boyfriend after all."

 She felt him grinning. "Changjo, let go of me. Now."

 "We have to play the part don't we?"

 "So?"

 "So we must hug, talk to each other, maybe even kiss-"

 "WHAT?!"

 Changjo laughed, snuggling closer to her without her noticing. "I'm kidding Adena. Not the kissing part at least."

 Adena looked at Aira pleadingly. Aira smirked and shook her head, mouthing, 'Nope.'

 Adena glared at her, 'I hate you.' She mouthed back.

 Aira just smiling at her, 'Have fun~'

 She took L.Joe's hand and they walked inside the school.

 "Let's just go." Adena said grumpily.

 Changjo let go of her and took her hand again.

"On the way we go!" He said cheerfully.

 The 'couple' walked to class together. They had noticed many girls and boys were looking inside their first period. L.Joe and Aira walked in first, going to their seats.

 "I'll walk you to your second period okay?"

 Adena rolled her eyes, "I don't need a baby sitter."

 "Couples do this though." Changjo said, lightly pouting.

 Adena pointed to her face, "Does it look like I care?"

 Changjo laughed and placed a gentle hand on her cheek, "No. It doesn't." He leaned down and kissed her forehead, surprising her.

 "I'll see you after class." he said softly before walking away.

 Adena was in a daze for a moment before shaking her head and walked into her class, sitting in her seat silently, waiting for the final bell to ring.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 When Aira walked into the room, she noticed two new presences in the room. There was one boy who was sitting on the top of his desk, swinging his legs freely, smiling at everyone who passed by him.

 "Hi!" the boy squealed at one girl, waving at her cutely as she passed by his desk.

 The girl almost fainted by his cuteness.

 The second person who was new had a mysterious, dark aura surrounding him. He wore everything black. Even though they all had uniforms, he had somehow dyed his black to match his hair.

 Aira caught the side of his profile, and he certainly was a sight to see. He was one of the most good looking men she has ever seen.

 She said men because he did not look like a boy at all, he seemed past his boyish years. As if he had went through so many walls through his life.

 She turned her attention to the boy who was sitting on his desk. He then took notice of her and got up, walking over to her. He smiled brightly at her. 

"Hi! I'm Sungjong!"

 Aira wanted to just pinch his cheeks.

"Hello. I'm Nam Aira." She said, smiling and bowing her head.

 Sungjong looked into her eyes and gasped. "OMO YOU ARE IN THE WIND CLAN TOO?!"

 She noticed his eyes were just like hers, a light gray. Except there was more light in them, showing his innocence.

 He suddenly turned and yelled, "L HYUNG! L HYUNG!"

The boy who wore all black facepalmed, slowly turning to him.

 "What?" He snapped, looking at him.

 Sungjong took Aira's hand excitedly, "Hyung she is in the wind clan too! Just like me!"

 Sungjong was nearly squealing. 'L' raised an eyebrow and met eyes with Aira.

 Aira nearly gasped at the sight of his eyes. His eyes were the color of thunder clouds. Even darker than Aira's. More deep. It was as if you had fallen in, you can never escape.

 "That's L hyung." Sungjong said, pointing to L.

 She saw L roll his eyes and send a sarcastic wave. "Yeah. Hi." He said boredly, turning away. Aira scowled.

  "He doesn't look so enthusiastic." Aira commented.

 Sungjong laughed. "He's actually really nice. Well at least I think so."

 By the way L looked like he wanted to kill someone, Aira didn't think he was.

 "Let's go talk to him." Sungjong said and pulled Aira over.

 L.Joe had just came in, looking at them curiously. Aira sent him a shrug, making him lightly chuckle before going to his seat. Jun had just taken a seat as well.

  "L HYUNG!" Sungjong cheered and skipped over to L.  

 He let go of Aira's hand and sat on L's desk. "Hyung! I made a new friend!" He squealed.

  L looked at him and the barest of smiles appeared on his face. "Good."

 His face turned serious again. "Now get off my desk."

 Sungjong giggled and got off. He even saluted. "Yes, sir!"

 L shook his head. Sungjong dragged Aira over again. "This is Aira!" He gushed.

  L looked at Aira and nodded in greeting. Sungjong put an arm around L's neck, "We are best buddies! Can't you tell?" 

Aira looked at Sungjong's beaming, innocent face with L's masculine face, deep eyes and serious face. Aira automatically shook her head. Sungjong pouted.

 
 "Oh... Well we are!" He cheered.
 
  He turned to L. "Aira is going to show us around later and we can sit with her and lunch. Isn't that so nice?"
 
 L glanced at Aira. "Yeah sure." 
 
 Aira pouted. "Well I'm going to go sit down now. It was nice meeting you two."
 
 "Bye! " Sungjong exclaimed and waved.
 
L didn't say anything. Aira went to her desk and sat down next to L.Joe.
 
 "I heard you thinking about that one guy. Why?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow.
 
Aira laughed, "It's nothing. I was curious okay?"
 
 L.Joe made a face, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Okay."
 
  He kissed her temple. The bell then rang, making more students pour into the classroom. Aira saw Rasa go and sit beside Adena.
 
 Aira then had a strange feeling of someone staring at her. Someone with those thunder cloud eyes.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 

  Adena heard Rasa take a seat beside her. He rested an elbow on the table, resting his head agtainst his palm. "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

 Adena nearly choked on her own spit at the sudden question. She turned to him with wide eyes.

"What?"

 Rasa put his hands in his lap and leaned closer, "What you heard. Are you trying to make me jealous? Because it's working."

 Adena gawked, "Wha- N-no I wasn't."

 She was surprised he would ask such a thing. He raised an eyebrow.

"Really? I can tell you don't actually care for your boyfriend. You looked so uncomfortible whenever he touches you."

 "I don't like it when anyone touches me."

 Rasa smirked and took her hand in her, gently rubbing his thumb against her palm. "Not even me?"

 For once, Adena didn't complain, just blankly staring at his hand holding hers.

 Rasa chuckled, "So. Why are you two fake dating anyways, hm?"

 "I can't tell you." Adena said, locking eyes with him.

 "You can't or you don't want to?"

 Adena took her hand from his, her face becoming guarded again. "Why does it matter to you huh?"

 She turned away from him, facing the class as the teacher walked in.

 

================ → ← ================

 

╔══════════════╗

Author's Note:

Ohhh snap L and Sungjong

are finally here!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Now this is a very important chapter

for many reasons.

You will all see in the future

as to why.

╚══════════════╝