❝ Pika Pika ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

Just a reminder: The scene between Adena and Changjo was fake

Cause Crazygirl101 is evil like that

 

================ → ← ================

 

  "Ch-Changjo?" she stuttered, surprised.

 Changjo glared at Rasa. "I can take her to her next class. Your assistance is not needed."

 Rasa lightly glared at him, "Why? I'm her friend-"

 "And I am her boyfriend."

 Changjo said, cutting him off. He tightened his hold around Adena protectively. "So if we are done here, goodbye."

  Changjo dragged her away. She turned and met eyes with Rasa. Guilt stirred in her chest.

 'Don't give him false hope.' He mouthed to her before they turned a corner.

 Changjo looked behind him,

"Adena." He said softly.

 Adena turned and looked at him curiously. "Don't give him false hope."

 That was what Rasa just said about you.. She thought.

 She gave him a small nod. He squeezed her hand. "So, how was class?"

 He asked pulling her closer to wrap an arm around her waist. She quickly pulled away from him, glaring at him. "Fine. Better before you showed up."

 She snapped. Changjo lightly sighed. "Well, I sure missed you."

 He said sweetly, taking her hand again and lightly swinging them. She looked at him weirdly.

 "Why?"

 He looked at her, giving her a small smirk, "Because you're my girlfriend."

 "Not for real." She muttered.

 Changjo's smile slipped off his face slightly.

 "HEYYY FIRE HEAD!"

 A loud voice screeched, causing Adena to brighten. "Sungyeol!"

 She cheered. Changjo shook his head, his hand tightening around hers. Of course, Adena didn't notice.

 Sunyeol grinned, seeing his best friend. He then noticed Changjo and Adena's hands intertwined. He smirked, wiggling his eye brows at her.

 Adena frowned, then looked down. She then noticed her hand tightly clasped in Changjo's, quickly letting go as if he burned her.

 Changjo felt his heart squeeze. Is.. Is it that bad to touch me, Adena? 

 He wanted to ask, but kept his mouth shut.  

 Sungyeol pulled Adena into a rough hug. "ADENA!" Sungyeol cheered loudly in the hall. Many people rolled their eyes, knowing who's voice it belonged too.

 Adena chuckled, shoving him off of her. "You're so annoying!"

 She teasingly whined. He shrugged, "You love me though."

 Adena rolled her eyes. He nudged her again, "Right~?"

 "Nope." she said, turning her expression serious.

 Sungyeol faked a gasp, "How DARE you! After all the times we SPENT together!? My gawd you're breaking my HEART!"

 He slapped his hand on his chest, "I-it hurts, Adena. Right HERE." He pointed to his heart. "In my HEART-!"

 Adena flicked his forehead. "Shut up you drama queen!"

 Sungyeol gawked at her, "Yah I'll have you know-"

 Changjo was getting annoyed and got in between them. "Enough! Are you guys going to class or not?!"

 "Not!" Sungyeol said cheerfully.

 He sent Adena a wink. "Let's ditch!"

 Adena laughed, "Yeah!"

 Changjo playfully glared at her, "Neil hyung won't be happy with this."

 Adena smirked, "And does it look like I give a damn?"

 Changjo softened. "No, but you should since we care about you."

 Adena scrunched up her nose. "Whatever."

 Sungyeol chuckled, "Let's ditch some other time then.. when this party pooper isn't here to tattle on us."

 Adena laughed. "Fine by me."

 Sungyeol took Adena's hand and both started to walk away to class, without Changjo.

 "Yah!"  

 

================ → ← ================

 

 L.Joe walked up to Aira, taking her hand. "Don't let him get to you."

 Aira glared into L's back. "Fine."

 She muttered. L.Joe kissed her temple, squeezing her hand.

 "Let's go to class, hmm? I have a feeling today's class is going to be fun."

 Aira shook her head, "I hope I don't get picked again.."

 And Adena didn't call her a jinx for nothing.

 As they had walked into P.E., Aira noticed two different people in the crowd and mentally cussed. Why is he even in my P.E.?!

 'Don't let him get to you' L.Joe reminded gently.

 He brushed his lips against her knuckles to calm her. Aira took a deep breath.

 As of then, L looked over, both making direct eye contact. His thunder cloud eyes held her there firmly, as if studying her. Aira couldn't help but notice a light jagged scar under his eye.

 L then turned away, looking uninterested. Aira glared at him, making him slap himself. Before L could look over Aira quickly turned away, looking at L.Joe with a sweet innocent smile.

 L.Joe narrowed his eyes. 'What did you do?'

Aira just continued to smile. Don't you trust me? I didn't do any harm~

L.Joe cupped her cheeks, pinching them. "And by no harm you mean not to you or anyone we know."

 He looked over at L who was sending daggers her way, somehow knowing it was her. L.Joe smiled at her, amused. "You really don't know how to make people like you, do you?"

 Aira gawked, "People like me!"

 L.Joe laughed, how she loved his laugh. "Yes, you do, but I mean by L-ssi. You two don't even know each other but already.." He paused. "Hate each other.. How is that possible?"

 Aira made a face, "He looks like a bit-"

 L.Joe cut her off by covering , just as the Coach W passed by. L.Joe smirked at her,

  "Language missy."

 Aira flushed, glad that L.Joe had stopped her. The last person who had used such profanities in front of Coach W had to run around the arena 10 times AND had to go help the nurse with the wounded during school hours.

 L.Joe removed his hand, laughing at her red face. "Should I get a nice thank you?"

 Aira looked at him blankly, "No."

 She turned and started to walk away. L.Joe wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Aww come on." He lightly whined, pouting.

Aira grinned, giving in and leaned over, pecking him on the lips. "Thank you~"

  She sang. L.Joe smiled, pecking her lips again. He loved how she fit in his arms.Aira then felt a slight shock on her arm, making her jerk away from L.Joe in surprise.

 Aira looked around for the culprit, but didn't find any. She stared at L longer than usual. She didn't know what power he held yet.

 Aira then spotted Sungjong beside him, tugging on his sleeve like a 5 year old. "Hyung! Hyung!"

 She heard him squeal excitedly, pointing to the arena. "Is this were we fight? Or is it a garden? Or wait what if it is where the teacher's lounge is!? But-" His eyes then got large. "But then why would we be here?"

 "Enough." L said, almost in a commanding voice. Sungjong suddenly stood straighter, his mouth tightly closed shut. "Okay."

 Was all he said, as if he was a soldier. Aira frowned. She then noticed L whisper something to him, lightly ruffling his hair. Sungjong beamed, his posture becoming relaxed again.

 "Hyung! But LOOK!"

 He then turned around and spotted Aira. If possible, his face got even happier.

"AIRA!" He yelled over to her, making Aira's eyes widen.

 She shook her head slowly. She did not want to go anywhere near L at the moment. L.Joe nudged her. She turned, she realized she had almost forgotten he was there. "Go on over, be nice."

 L.Joe lightly scolded. Aira gave him a small glare.

"Why?! He isn't nice either!" She protested.

L.Joe took her hand again, "Do you want me to go with you?"

 She was about to answer when, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO TAKE YOUR SEATS AND GET READY TO FIGHT!"

 All students rushed to sit on the grass quickly. "So, we have a few new people today. We are going to start with them."

 He laid his eyes on L and Sungjong. "You two, I already have set up fights for you that are.. very different. I hope this all teaches you how to use your powers in a better way than learning on your own."

 He then muttered, "I hope.."

 He then picked up his clipboard. "So, our first fight of the day."

 He sighed, "I am really going to regret this. As much as I did yesterday.."

 Comments stirred throughout the crowd, already knowing who it was. "Aira." Coach W drawled hesitantly. "Get in the arena, you're fighting L."

 Aira wanted to scream. But. She then thought. I get to slap him all I want!

She grinned evilly, wanting to slap his perfect face off. L.Joe kissed her on the cheek. "Good luck." 

 She smirked, "Like I need it"

 She soon walked into the arena.  

 L rolled his eyes, getting on the stage. "GOOD LUCK HYUNG!" Sungjong yelled enthusiastically.

 Many girls cooed at the sight. Aira rolled her eyes as L entered the arena.

"Ready to lose?" She asked confidently.

L snorted, "Please. By someone like you? I don't see you ever winning against me."

 Aira gawked and made him slap himself, hard. L lightly growled, glaring at her with hard eyes. "So that was you."

 Aira crossed her arms, giving him a sarcastic sweet smile. "Yeah and?"

 "YAH I DIDN'T SAY FOR YOU TWO TO FIGHT YET!" Coach W yelled into the microphone.

 Aira laughed, making L scowl.

 "Fighting isn't a game." L hissed.

 "FIGHT!"

Aira made L trip onto the floor face down. What she didn't expect was for him to put his hands down to save his fall and breezily push himself up gracefully.

 He cracked his neck, "You don't know what fighting really is."

 He suddenly charged at Aira. Aira flew up and made him again trip, this time landing on his beautifully crafted face.

 He suddenly flew towards her, making Aira's eyes widen in panic.

 She quickly tried to fly away. She felt him grab her leg. She yelped, trying to get him off of her. She was suddenly thrown to the ground. L was on her, making her hands go behind her back.

 "You lose~" He sang. "So easy. I didn't even have to use my powers once."

 Aira felt anger rise inside of her and found the strength to turn and shove him off of her. He made himself fly, making Aira smirk. She made him fly into the ceiling of the dome. There was a loud bump. L quickly flew away from there, but Aira wasn't done yet. She wanted to see his power once and for all, also, she wanted to actually win this battle.

 She made him crash into the other side of the dome towards the students. Now, this was like what she had done to L.Joe in the ball, but this time there was no saving L from the injuries.

 She then let L fall onto the ground. He was still for a moment, making Aira believe he was down. She took a step toward him. "Look who is winning this battle now~" She sang.

 She walked over to him and took his hands about to pin him down to win when L suddenly got up and threw her into the wall, just as she had done to him. Except where he had touched her burned slightly, as if she had gotten shocked.

 His bangs hid his eyes slightly, but they looked darker. His clothes were all battered and his hair messy, but he managed to still look like a god. Aira quickly threw wind in his direction, making him fly back.

 She then made him stop in mid air, striking a model pose, also involving duck lips for affect in front of the student body. Many of the students were laughing in his face. Suddenly, the entire dome started to buzz. At first, there was a low hum, but as the students continued to laugh and point, it became louder and louder.

  Aira soon felt it prickling her skin. Suddenly L yelled, breaking Aira's concentration. He suddenly turned, his jaw set tightly, his fists clenched.

 He took a step toward her, making more electricity go up her body (Not in a good way). His steps became quicker, for some reason. Aira couldn't move. It seemed to be those eyes again that just had her hypnotized.

 He sent a electrical bolt, merely missing Aira within inches. Aira's mind started to work again.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" She yelped.

L smirked, "I haven't even made them powerful enough to kill you." He said simply. He shrugged, still smirking.

"Besides, people get hit by lightning all the time and survive. So can you."

 Just before he shot another bolt, Aira made him punch himself. He looked shocked at first, but then smirked.

 "Oh you shouldn't have done that."

 He raised his arms up dramatically and Aira heard buzzing of electricity surround the two. Aira's eyes widened and quickly sent a strong burst of wind at him, making him stumble backwards and loose his concentration for a short second.

 Aira used it to control him and made him start dancing Gee. People started laughing, making her grin.

  Aira made him turn to the crowd while dancing and sent a wink and a heart.

 "I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!" L roared as he continued dancing.

 Aira made him point at Sungjong and sent him a heart. Sungjong giggled and waved at L happily. Aira also made L do a spin and blow a kiss to a crowd of girls, making a few faint or have nose bleeds.

  "THAT'S IT!"

 He suddenly stopped and a burst of electricity surrounded him. Aira's eyes widened in panic.

  Oh . 

 L.Joe heard. 'Do you need me to get the coach to end the fight?'

 No. I want to fight.

  L raced toward Aira and threw lighting around her. He surrounded her in a circle, like an electric cage, making her hair friz like an afro.

 "My hair!" Aira whined, trying to fix it.

 "Your hair looks really.." L looked like he was trying to refrain himself from laughing. 

 "..nice." He said and laughed. 

 Aira pouted angrilly. "Stop it Pikasoo!"

 He looked at her, confused. "What?"

 Aira smirked.

 "Pikachu has lightning and your name is Myungsoo. So Pikasoo."

 He frowned. "How do you know my name?"  She shrugged casually.

 "I know everything~" She said mysteriously and sent strong wind gusts, making him stumble backwards and fall.

 The cage around her died down and she rushed to him while he was down, trying to pin him down.

 

================ → ← ================

 

╔══════════════╗

Author's Note:

Hey all you lovely subbies!!

 I decided to make a longish update for all of you

since I have not updated for a long time!

Editor, Nightstar_2170, has not got WIFI yet so..

Not well edited and looking nice but still a good read I hope!

Editor and chief to the rescue hehe   (think whatever you must peasent)

(lolol nice job on spelling peasant)

This is your Christmas Present and I hope you all love it!

Pikasoo!!

╚══════════════╝

  

 

Drawn by Nightstar_2170~ (Expect for his derpy face)

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/75938">