❝ Compatible? ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

 

================ → ← ================

 

Adena shot Rasa a look and turned away. She heard him chuckle lightly to himself. She looked at him weirdly, which he saw and grinned, making her, again, stunned.

"You don't talk much, do you?"

 Adena scrunched up her nose and turned away. "So?"

 "So, why not?"

 She just shrugged, paying attention to what the teacher was writing to the board.

"My name is Rasa." He said, leaning his elbows onto his desk.

 "That's nice." Adena said, sounding uninterested.

Rasa pouted slightly at the response. "So.. Your name is Adena?"

 She didn't respond and just shrugged her shoulders. Rasa smiled, amused. He found her different than the most girls in the school who only liked him for his looks. She seemed to be the type not easily swooned.

 The class went on.

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Aira focused on the boy in front of her. Hmm. He is good looking. She thought to herself.

Suddenly the boy turned, lightly smirking. "Thank you for the complement."

 Aira looked at him weirdly. "I didn't say anything." 

The boy chuckled, "But I heard you." He pointed to his head. "Right up here." Aira's eyes widened in alarm.

 Get out of my head you byuntae! She yelled into her mind.

L.Joe looked at them weirdly and nudged Aira. "What's wrong?"

 She sent the boy a playful glare and turned to L.Joe. "He apparently can read my mind." 

L.Joe's eyes widened, "Really?"

 The boy nodded. "I'm Jun by the way." He said, bowing his head.

Aira and L.Joe bowed their heads back.

Cute guy but a bit annoying.. Jun grinned at her.

 "Yah! Stay out of my thoughts!" She hissed at him.

 "Nam Aira!" The teacher called, frowning in disapproval. Aira turned to the teacher and stood up, bowing in respect.

"I'm sorry Miss. Choi. I'll be quiet."

 Miss. Choi gave her a firm look before she continued teaching. Aira sat back down and glared at Jun. He smiled sheepishly.

'Sorry.' He mouthed and turned away.

 Aira pouted angrily. L.Joe put a hand on her shoulder, making her blush.

"It'll be fine. I know what will make you feel better."

"You do?" She asked, softly smiling.

 L.Joe nodded. He changed his appearance to the greasy black hair, thick rimmed glasses, freckles and buck teeth again.

"Kiss me you fool~" He said in a different type of voice. He made it sound like he was plugging his nose.

 Aira felt her heart beat wildly against her rib cage hearing that. He leaned over and puckered his lips.  She just wanted to lean over and kiss him even though she knew he was kidding.

 She unknowingly leaned forward when L.Joe suddenly flicked her head. She frowned and rubbed the sore spot.

"Yah!" He smiled and changed back before the teacher turned around.

"STOP TALKING!" Miss. Choi hissed to the class.

 

================ → ←================

 

 Soon class had ended and the bell rang. Adena stood up and stretched. Rasa stood up as well.

"What class do you have next?" He questioned curiously.

 Adena, in mid stretch, looked at him weirdly. "Why do you care?"

She cracked her neck and grabbed her back pack, slinging it over her shoulder gracefully.

 Rasa chuckled, not giving up. "Just asking. I want to get to know you."

Adena rolled her eyes. "Yeah well I don't want you too. So get lost."

She brushed past him and walked out of the classroom. Rasa grabbed his things and rushed after her like a lost puppy. 

"Wait! Adena!"

Adena inwardly groaned, but slightly surpirsed and happy with the attention of the good looking boy.

 She turned, "What?" She asked coldly.

 Rasa caught up with her, fixing his hair. She studied his face. His eyes were a moss green and his wavy blonde hair suited him perfectly.

He smiled at her. Adena felt herself melt slightly.

 "I just want to walk with you to class."

 Pull yourself together!

Adena shrugged carelessly. "Do whatever you want. Just don't talk to me."

 She started walking to her P.E. class with Rasa beside her, grinning from ear to ear, feeling like he had won. They soon came to the P.E. area as Rasa chuckled lightly. Adena looked at him curiously. 

"I have this class too." He nudged her, "We can walk to class together."

 She looked at where he touched her and made a face, wiping her arm as if wiping off his germs. Rasa noticed this and pouted.

How long will it take for me to get through to her? He asked himself.

 Just then he heard someone yell, "ADENAAA!!!"

A guy with brown hair raced over and hugged her from behind. Rasa's eyes widened in shock. He wondered how Adena was going to act by this skinship. Instead she didnt do what he thought.

 No, he thought her eyes and hair would flare and snap at him viciously for touching her in such a way.

But she did the opposite. "Sungyeol!" She cheered, smiling, turning to hug him back. Rasa stood there, gaping at the scene in front of him.

 Is that her boyfriend?! B-but- He couldnt finish what he was thinking, too shocked to comprehend anything. The boy noticed the gaping blonde and smirked to himself, deciding to have a little fun. He pulled Adena closer and rubbed her back.

 Adena looked at Sungyeol weirdly. "What the hell are you doing?" She pulled back.

 He lightly tugged on her hair, winking. "Showing this guy what is mine~" He said teasingly.

She glared at him. "Don't touch my hair!" She snapped, it wasn't threatening, but more like a whine. 

 Rasa was still shocked at Adena's behavior around this boy. He wanted to get on his knees and beg for the boy to teach him his ways of getting close to Adena.

 Rasa then noticed the boy named Sungyeol's eyes. They were a deep and dark blue, meaning his element was water. He then knew Sungyeol wasn't compatible with her, meaning they couldn't be together. Meaning that Adena was single. (and ready to bingo) That her and the boy were friends and only ever to be friends.

 Rasa felt himself sigh in relief.

"And I am not yours either." She added, muttering, still glaring at him but playfully.

Rasa cleared his throat, "A-Adena?"

 Adena turned her red-orange like eyes to his mossy green ones. "Yes?"

 He got lost in her eyes for a moment, but regained his train of thought. "Well.. Uhh.." He had forgotten what to say. He could say so many things, but nothing came up.

 Adena rolled her eyes, but softly smiled at him, "Yeah well see you later, Rasa." She started to walk away with Sungyeol behind her, watching Rasa with judging eyes. Adena wondered what was going through his head, but shrugged it off.

 She loved his eyes, his eyes were different from around here. Mossy Green but almost black. She knew he was in the Earth clan for sure.

 She felt a stern stare on her. She turned and saw Neil with the rest of Teen Top surrounding him, staring at her. They didn't look happy. She slowly made her way toward them. "Hey guys." She said casually. 

She nodded to Neil, "Hey twerp."  

 She expected an insult back, anything, except what came out of Neil's mouth was, "Dont talk to him. You two are not compatible towards each other."

 

================ → ← ================

                                                                                                      

 

╔══════════════╗

 Author's Note

Sorry I have not updated in awhile!

I was waiting for my editor to edit,

but we forgot and her computer

is not working so..

Here is what I have written that

is not wonderfully edited for once.

ehehehe editor and cheif to the rescue

pshh cheif? In what world?  xD

I hope you all enjoy it!

<3 

I shall try to update again soon if school allows me.

-Crazygirl101 and

Nightstar_2170 

╚══════════════╝