❝ Rough Morning ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

 "NEIL! GET YOUR ING DOWNSTAIRS THE GUYS ARE HERE!" Adena yelled at the bottom of the stairs with Teen Top.

It was like this every morning. Adena was the person who wanted to get to class early, not really caring for her appearance.

 Only just some BB cream and smoky eye shadow to bring out her orange/red like eyes and an almost ashen complexion.

"IM COMING! JUST WAIT YOU BRAT!" "

 YOU'RE THE BRAT! NOW HURRY UP BEFORE I FIRE YOUR , LITERALLY!"

 Teen Top tried not to laugh at our weird relationship. "Tch. This idiot." She groaned and ran up the stairs.

"OW OW WATCH THE HAIR!" Neil whined as Adena dragged him downstairs by the ear.

He made the temperature on his ear go to high temperatures. It didn't hurt Adena since was were used to it and dragged him down to where Teen Top was.

 They were snickering. "Yah guys! Help!" He whined.

"No thanks. We don't want to get our asses kicked." Chunji said.

 Adena pulled him out to the door and let go of him. He automatically fixed his hair.

"Sheesh my hair has to look good for the ladies." Adena rolled her eyes.

 "You will always look like a dufus. So why even try." Adena said, scoffing.

He pouted, "Yah! I will burn your hair." 

 "It wont effect me dumb ." Adena crossed her arms.

He stomped his foot childishly. "Chunji!" He wailed and rested his head on Chunji's shoulder.

 "There, there." He patted Neil's back. Chunji was able to send comforting waves into people, while Aira could fully manipulate feelings and actions.

"Okay come ON! I wanna go to school!" Adena grabbed the person nearest to her, which was Changjo. She held the back of his shirt and started to drag him, making him laugh. 

His power was laser beams when he was angry. Neil was like a siren. Ricky could transform into a little fox or eagle. Cap, the muscle man, could tell when someone lies or is nervous. L.joe however, could change his appearance whenever he wished. But he always prefered to be his real self.

Changjo laughed as Adena dragged him, secretly liking it that she choose to drag him with her.

 "Yah I know your crush is Changjo and all, but that doesn't give you right to take him away from us!" Niel exclaimed.

  Adena gawked and let go of Changjo. "Eww no!"

Changjo pouted. "I'm not THAT bad."

'You're not bad at all. More like hot...' Adena thought in her mind. She walked by herself.

 "Aww come on, sis. Don't be mad~ I was just kidding~" Niel sang. 

She frowned and turned to him. Adena threw a ball of fire at him. It wouldn't affect him but it still shocked him every time.

 He hid behind Chunji. "Stop!" He whined. Suddenly there was a shriek from above.

 

================ → ←================

 

 "Aira~ My little sweet baby sister~" Woohyun sang as she was doing her make up.

"What do you want?" Aira grunted, doing her eyeliner.

Aira was always happy. She had gray eyes, and just to make them pop out she added eyeliner with a wing for affect.

"You look beautiful~" He said cheerfully, leaning against the bathroom counter next to her, looking at her with a greasy grin. 
 
She rolled her eyes. "Go away you grease monster."
 
He pouted. "But you love it~ See?" He gave Aira one of his special hearts that would make the girls at school swoon. 
 
She scoffed. "You look stupid."
 
"You know you love it~" He sent her more hearts. 
 
 Aira made it look like she was gagging. He laughed and side hugged her. "Let's go huh? I'm sure L.joe would want to see his lover~" He sang and ran away before she could grab him. 
 
 Aira then smirked. As he was running, she pantsed him, making him fall forward.
 
"Yah!" He whined cutely.
 
"You deserve it. L.Joe isn't my lover." She huffed.
 
He got up and pulled his pants up. "Yes he is. We all know you loooove him~"
 
Aira frowned and was about to stomp over to him, but he made a gust of wind hit Aira's face, stunning her. He laughed and ran down the stairs.
 
"My hair!" She exclaimed and fixed it while rushing after him.
 
He giggled and jumped down the stairs expertly. He continued to run. Aira then decided to make him feel like hugging her, to come over to her so she could get her revenge.
 
He suddenly stopped, making Aira catch up to him. He spread his arms, smiling. "Hug~" He sang. 
 
Aira was about to tackle him when he suddenly turned into steel, making her scream and make herself stop.
 
"THAT ISN'T FAIR YOU !" Aira shrieked at him.
 
He chuckled, still in his steel form. "You're just jealous. Besides~ L.Joe and Aira sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G-"
 
Aira made enough wind to knock him down onto the floor. He quickly changed back into his human form to not make a dent into the floor. She jumped him then. Just then his watch went off, meaning the bell would ring in 10 minutes.
 
To get there from their house was 15 minutes. "Don't want to be late for your hubby~" He teased when Aira quickly got off of him. It was the first day of school. She didn't want teachers to hate her yet.
 
"You're lucky" she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "I will get you later." she promised before using the wind to make her fly to school.
 
Woohyun followed using wind also. "Aww you were gonna try to leave without me." He said, pouting. 
 
Aira rolled her eyes. "I am." She made the speeds of the wind go faster, but Woohyun still followed.
 
Aira suddenly turned and blew wind into his face.
 
"Yah!" She grinned.
 
He then pointed down. "Hey there's your lover~" he sang. 
 
Aira looked down and saw Adena and Teen Top walking to school also. She lost her concentration and started
falling, making her shriek in panic and fear.  
 
 

================ → ← ================

 

╔══════════════╗

 Ohhhhhh Cliff hanger!! 
And in the first chapter too! Hehe ^^
 
I hope you all like it so far. I'm sorry for the
cussing. My friend and I do that so *bows*
 
 I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter!
I shall write more soon! I promise!
Thank you all for patently waiting!
 
We love you all who have subscribed!
  Now, this story isn't what it seems,
let me tell you all right now.
We are working hard at making
this a different type of story.
 
 I hope this story makes
you all laugh and that
you guys comment to give us support.
 
 Thank you  :)
 
Crazygirl101
and Nightstar_2170 

╚══════════════╝

 
 
 
 long author's note that Nightstar_2170
was tempted to delete to piss Crazygirl101
off o_o 
 
 
 Crazygirl101 would have tackled
Nightstar_2170 if she did