Chapter 3

how could you? -EDITING-

Urggh. What a tiring day. She hops on her bed that night. After sending Minki to the airport, she straights away went to finish her job. Now she feels so exhausted. Her phone has been beeping all day because of her Kakaotalk notifications. You know, her “friends”.

She lazily skims through their conversation. Usually it’s the normal talk about oppa, what they did during the day and when to meet. A surprise, if you want to know because even sasaengs don't talk about oppa at all time. What the media did to sasaengs had created bad image, when they are like any other human being. That’s when Ari read some suspicious talk.

“I didn't see Hoya oppa the other day.”

“Really? Have you checked his schedule?”

“Yeah. He's supposed to be at practice but he wasn’t with s.”

“Seriously??”

“I miss him already :( ”

“Maybe he went to see his parents. Who knows.”

“Nah, I don't think so. I checked his phone from my telecommunication company friend. He said that he made no outcoming calls or texts that day. He also didn't receive any incoming texts or calls."

“God, that is serious. Maybe he went on a date.”

“I hope not! Wherever he went, he sure didn’t go with his manager cos I saw them all day long.”

“Maybe he took a cab?”

“Pssh, you think we won’t notice that? Idiot.”

"Well, whatever. At least it's not my bias who went MIA."

"Shut up! I'm really worried now."

The brief conversation made her fatigueness disappear. Curiousity grows inside of her. Where was Hoya? What did he do? Who did he meet? God, this is killing me. I need to know where he went.

After asking here and there in KT, forums and Yura, it was almost confirmed that Hoya did went somewhere. Someone saw a masked and hat-worn person stopped a cab early in the morning a few blocks away from Infinite's apartment.  Maybe it’s him. Maybe it's not.

Masked and hat-worn? It could be anyone but whoever it was, clearly didn't want to be seen.

If the person is a normal person, he could have walked casually right? Only an idol would do that. The thought convinces Ari more that it was indeed Hoya.

Ari shoves her wild guesses away. She attempts it by distracting her mind elsewhere. She grabs her towel to take a quick shower. She purposely chooses her pj's with deep thoughts. She marches down to the kitchen to nibble on some snacks. But then again, as she lays her head on her pillow, ready to sleep, the thoughts she wanted to avoid appears once again.

If he doesn’t hide anything, why sneak out?