And It's All About Love....

All About Love

GUYS YOU CAN PLAY THIS WHILE READING THE STORY ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxEcrOgIa9c

Eunhyuk was surprised as he went out of his unit he saw a note stuck on his door, with Donghae apologized to him but as he go the the latter’s place it’s now vacant, he became so sad realizing all he had said to him.

 

Eunhyuk POV

Why did we really love?  It’s funny and at the same time it’s scary to think that you’re willing to give everything for love, someone told me sometimes we need to hold on pain to let it go, that;s why I am doing it, I am giving all my pains in the world , I am letting it go and going to start all over again, I will let myself get hurt, I will let the world punch, so I myself can feel how to fight because this is how it should be right? To live and to know that you and you were loved.

(End of Eunhyuk’s POV)

 

“Sir!” Jaejoong went outside as Eunhyuk forgotten the tape. As Jaejoong went in his home he played it. To the person who will find this tape I hope you find a person that will give you the strength to believe in love even there is no assurance that it will end in I love you and happily ever after, you should learn to love.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I can’t believe this, I cried am I really that coward because of my insecurity  does he still feel the same way towards me? Who am I to ask this question, I shoud be the one to find the answers but before it was given to me I shut him off

(End of Jaejoong’s POV)

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

Kyu how are you now? Shindong is really helping me, did you see my new movie, I follow what you told me, I am an actor now, it’s nerve cracking perhaps if only you we’re here half of my nervousness will be gone, but hy when I see you I am going ninja over your . Because you still haven’t answered my question. But I missed you.

(End of Sungmin’s POV)

 

“I heard his back.” Shinding told him while waiting for the photoshoot.

“REALLY”

“Look at your face, I just want to see your surprised look.”

“Yah!”

“The photographer is calling you now go!”

 

After the photoshoot, Sungmin went home first, coincidentally Kyuhyun appeared in front of the SM Building hoping to meet him.

“Kyuhyun!”

“Shingdong-hyung”

“So you are really back, looking for Sungmin?” the slim guy nodded.

“After the photo shoot he went home.”

“Can you give me his address I want to go there by morning.”

“Sungmin might not like it, he cried when he was here for many months, just go here tomorrow I will plan for you to meet okay?”

 

YUNJAE …

The next day, Yunho held a fan meeting after the success his drama and he entertained all questions and answered them professionally. Suddenly someone behind the caeraman appeared to his surprised it was Jaejoong.

“I think I have to excuse myself now.” Yunho said coldly now walking out of the press conference.

“Yah, Jung Yunho.”

“Stop following me.”

“Please let me talk.”

“Fine 5 minutes.”

Jaejoong stood nervously, the press followed them and the beautiful guy loss his words to say.

“If you just want exposure you got it now and the time is ticking.” Yunho said bluntly.

 

“Okay! Okay, well uhm… you think you can get away from me, well uhm… I love you I don’t know but I do and I want you to know  I tried to stop it, God knows I want to but I  was hit with you magic, so if you can give me a second chance I promised I’ll be the best boyfriend you’ll ever have”

“I don’t believe you.”

Jaejoong froze on what Yunho said.

“I’ll strip in fron of you.” He suddenly said not realizing there was a lot of people in front of him.

“Go ahead.” Yunho smirked.

God he really want me to do it oh well…

Jaejoong first drop his bag, then his jacket he is now shaking, then he unckled his belt, and as he start to take off his pants.”

“Whoa! Easy!”

“I told you I am telling the truth.”

“I already believe in you from the start you open your mouth and Yes Kim Jaejoong I love you.” Yunho said as he kissed him in front of everybody and hugged him.

(END OF YUNJAE)

 

KYUMIN

Sungmin was at SM Building and signed some autographs for his fans when suddenly someone approached him.

“Hi can I have your autograph?” Sungmin turned around and see Kyuhyun. SUngmin tried to walked away but the taller guy grabbed his arms.

“I love you and will you be with me.” Kyuhyun cupped his face but as he leaned to kissed him Sungmin suddenly slapped him.

“What was that for?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked him.

“That’s for not believing in me.” Sungmin slapped him again. “And that’s for making me cry.” And another slapped again. “That’s for not realizing your feelings for me right away.

Kyuhyun lowered his head, he felt guilty upon hurting his bestfriend and his love. Suddenly he saw Sungmin smiled and give him a peck on his lips.

“And that’s for coming back to me. Come on I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

“Yeah, Min why are you clinging like that, people are looking at us.”

“Who cares now they know Lee Sungmin is taken and have a handsome boyfriend.” He said as they walk hand in hand.

(END OF KYUMIN)

 

HAEHYUK

Eunhyuk attended a concert, being dragged by Ryeowook he has no choice or he’ll kept whining it was Yesung Ryeowook’s boyfriend first so this is the moment fro them and he wants to share it with Eunhyuk.

“Well guys thank you for attending my first major concert and now you see a friend of mine, asks me if I can sing this to the person special to him and he made this especially for that guy. Suddenly he looked at Ryeowook and focused on Eunhyuk.

“Lee Eunhyuk this is for you.” Yesung smiled.

 

oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda

i gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na

dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba

naneun tto i gireul mutneunda

 

neol bogo sipdago

tto ango sipdago

jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal

 

niga animyeon andwae

neo eobsin nan andwae

na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul

na apado joha

nae mam dachyeodo joha nan

geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

na du beon dasineun

bonael su eopdago

na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago

 

niga animyeon andwae

neo eobsin nan andwae

na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul

na apado joha

nae mam dachyeodo joha nan

geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

nae meongdeun gaseumi

neol chajaorago

sorichyeo bureunda

 

neon eodinneungeoni

naui moksori deulliji annni

naegeneun

 

na dasi sarado

myeot beoneul taeeonado

harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na

naega jikyeojul saram

naega saranghal saram nan

geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka

neo hanaman saranghanikka.

 

Eunhyuk had tears in your eyes. “see that’s why I let you come with me.”Ryeowook whipered. “He’s outside waiting for you.

Eunhyuk walked along the crowd and Donghae was there smiling waiting for him.

“Donghae I…” He touched his lips to silence Eunhyuk and kissed him.

“I love you.” He said to Eunhyuk.

“I love you too.” He lovingly replied.

(End of HAEHYUK)

 

And so the three lovers went on the same spot to date, Sungmin who see Donghae greeted him, Eunhyuk who had met Kyuhyun before smiled at him, Jaejoong smiled at Donghae and Eunhyuk as well as Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Yunho gave Sungmin a thumbs up seeing his label mate now happy.

In YUNJAE”S place as Jaejoong is eating playfully, YUnho wiped his mouth and sneakily kissed him on his lips and Jaejoong slapped his shoulders getting embarrassed.

As for the KYUMIN couple Kyuhyun and Sungmin just smiled and caressed each other’s face. Sungmin leaned to his shoulder as Kyuhyun lift his head to kiss him.

For the HAEHYUK, Eunhyuk play with Donghae’s strands of his hair, while Donghae suddenly took Eunhyuk’s hand and kissed it, he also went closer to Eunhyuk and kissed him.

 

Courage- Kyuhyun had been afraid after what happened to him, but seeing Sungmin showed him unconditionally what it takes to be loved, he bravely decided to make his move after seeing Sungmin do it to him and now, he no longer care about the others what he care is his bestfriend now boyfriend by his side.

 

Trust- Jaejoong, never believe in love because of the life he got, but Yunho showed him that “magic” and now no more insecurities all he should do is believe in himself more and thanks to Yunho he had got that confidence to not only love Yunho but to love hisself. And believe love exist.

 

Believe- Donghae was emotionally hurt being left by his girlfriend and totallytried to forget it, being someone that he is not to show everyone he is hurt inside but when he met a nother broken soul in the persona of Eunhyuk who still have little of Love’s existence he decided to have trust on Love again and for Eunhyuk who now decied to believe in love, and willing to take the pain after all it’s part of of life.

 

And it’s all about love….

 

I kNOW CRAPPY ENDING BUT FOR ALL THE READERS I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ^^