Taxi C2

All About Love

SO SECOND AND LAST CHAPTER OF TAXI< BUT THIS IS NOT THE END OKAY GUYS SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER

 

Like Yunho said everything is his treat, and yeah literally his trea as he see Jaejoong eat like there’s no tommorow.

“Uhm can you slow down, and… one foos at a time…” Yunho looked at his wallet, he forgot to bring extra cash and the place does not accept credit card so if Jaejoong continue being like this he would go broke so he secretly text his labelmate SUngmin to bring him some money and give him the place where they at.

“You see the reasoon I date her is I thought there is magic between us?”

“Magic? Is that even existing? It’s just a line in amovie not even true” jaejoong objected.

“It’s true, I felt  it before.”

“So who is the unlucky creature?” Jaejoong jokingly asked.

“His name is Karam, you know he could have been my greatest love.”

“What happen? He woke up, bumped somewhere realizing you are an ? Or realizing that both of you do not have any magic at all” Jaejoong asked.

“You know sometimes, you don’t know where to shut up.” Yunho said beginning to be upset at Jaejoong.

“Sensitive Jerk.” Jaejoong commented.

After they eat Yunho pulled his wallet and as he expected he was indeed short of money Jaejoong offered but good timing Sungmin arrived and they are also crowded by fans, Jaejoong noticed everyone is staring at him as well, but he just ignored it.

Back at home, Yunho decided to stay a little bit, with jaejoong preparing dinner for his family and his father sleeping beside Heechul and Changmin outside playing, Junsu his bestfriend well went out with Yunho’s manager.

“Hey let me do some egg rolls.”

“D you know how to?” he asked him.

“Of course, when I was in America I lived independently.”

“Yeah right, whatever.”

“I just want to ask why not look for another job I mean a cab driver seriously.”

“And you why are you an actor?”

“Uhm because I am handsome.” Yunho replied.

Jaejoong put the chopping board in the table and ignored the other man’s reply.

“Ok let’s say many people agree your handsome, as an actor you use your charisma and face , as for me I am a cab driver I use it to earn a living.”

“But look at you, so good looking for that type of job what if erts attempt to do something to you.”

“I know self defense so don’t worry.”

 

Hankyung and Heechul woke up seeing Yunho doing some dinner for them, with yoochun and Junsu finally arrive and Changmin who went inside they all have a happy dinner.

 

(At Yunho’s home)

“And who’s that lucky one huh?” it was YUnho’s mom who visited his son.

“You’ll meet him soon.”

“Him? Well seems interesting huh?”

“I want o meet her.” His father said.

“You’ll see him soon.” He smiled.

Jaejoong was almost depressed, he did not get enough boundary at all suddenly herecieved a call from Yunho.

“What?”

“Meet at xxx restaurant, hurry.”

“Why would I?”

“Just come here.”

“Fine.”

As he parked his cab, he saw Yunho in a Tuxedo.

“Wow, who is the lucky date now huh? You have your car yet you call me me.”

“You see.” Yunho puts his shoulders  around Jaejoong. “My date is already her.”

“Where?” JAejoong asked confusedly.

“You.”

“What?”

“Why, well I think I like you so…”

“No! we can’t we’re too different, you’ll be hurt and same goes for me so no.”

Yunho trying not to laugh with jaejoong being so dramatic, this pissed him off and Jaejoong punched.

“Hope you a have a shooting tommorow.” Seeing his nose bleed.

As he left yunho shouted, “is it my fault, I’m rich and famous and have appeal, Aish! that guy.

 

And so Yunho still drops bu Jaejoong’s place, he was even able to capture his family’s hearts, given Junsu ticket for his concert and inviting jaejoong out, for Jaejoong he warm up to Yunho, he had started to like him, not as the famous Yunho but as only Yunho, he was even able to enter SM Building thanks to him.

Everyone admired Jaejoong’s features, some girls are jealous because unho give his 100% attention to him.

It has lasted for almost 2 months until…

“Uhm Yoochun where’s Yunho?”

“He’s with Karam.” Upon hearing that he remembered, he was the guy Yunho felt the magic, he became insecure even seeing the guy was good looking and how Yunho treats him so he slowly walks away.

“Jae, leaving soon?” asked Yoochun.

“Just don’t tell Yunho I went here.”

 

At Jaejoong’s room.

“Yah! Kim jaejoong, now it’s time to wake up, he is just having fun with you do you want to get hurt?” he said to himself looking in the mirror.

“Like me, yeah Like your !” he sighed.

After many days, he avoided Yunho until they met again.

“Boo!”

“Don’t call me boo go back to that Karam guy!” he said.

“What’s the problem don’t tell me you’re jealous Yunho smiled, as he puts Jaejoong;s hand in his chest.

“I am happy now.”

Jaejoong pushed him, I am not jealous!” he denied.

“And why would I be jealous to a guy that get deceived by a spoiled brat, cocky actor, playboy who just can do is annoy me.”

“Jaejoong stop, you’re too much.” Yunho now updet told him.

“Why, does the truth hurts? So please can you just get out, get out of my life!”

“Look there is nothing between me and Karam it’s over ages ago so believe me okay?”

“Can’t you hear me? You and Karam you perfectly are good together about us? Nothing will happen, there will be no us, because it is far from impossible, you are grown up already, magic exist in fairy tales, in movies like you do, but this is real like Jung Yunho we are not in a movie!”

“You know what your problem is?”

“Its you!” Jaejoong replied.

“NO YOU DON'T TRUST YOURSELF< YOU:RE SO INSECURE TO SEE HOW AMAZING YOU ARE! YOU KNOW WHAT FINE WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME ON YOU. SIT THIS IS SUCH A STUPID CYCLE WHY IS IT HARD TO PLEASE YOU! FINE YOU DON”T WANT ME IN LIFE THEN I”LL BE OUT OF YOUR LIFE! YOU NOW I WAS WRONG ABOUT I THOUGHT YOU”RE BRAVE ENOUGH BUT YOU”RE NOT. HERE! Just to show you how serious I am to you, just keep it as a souvenir.

 

Yunho left and drive his car leaving a speechless Jaejoong. As he opened the box it was a ring with their initials engraved, Jaejoong just cried, realizing how he had hurt yunho, too late to realize how the guy loves him.

 

I KNOW STUPID JOONGIE, POOR YUNNIE