Taxi C1

All About Love

Jaejoong’s thoughts are all about money, hid family no love life no time for any socializing all that he drives his taxi around.

A man entered his taxi who is looking depressed as friendly as he is he tried to talk to him.

“Sir long day?” but the other man didn’t replied.

Jaejoong just ignored it, as they reach the destination, the man just paid and left him.

“So cold, oh well Jaeljoong looks in his rearview mirror.” Jaejoong fighting.

And that’s how his life is he just keeps on working from working till night.

It was a long day for him and he decided to take a rest, he had stopped in fron of SM Entertainment building.

“Wonder how it feels to be a singer.” He said dreamily until someone approached him.

“You, drive me home.” Jaejoong was surprised it was Jung unho in the flesh.

“Are you deaf? I said drive me home, my stupid driver broke my car.”

Jaejoong doesn’t like his attitude, it’s far from what he see in the TV and still he ignored him.

“Yah! I said drive me home.”

“Wait a minute I am not your driver, find another cab I won’t do it.” Jaejoon said as he decided to enter the cab.”

“I’ll pay you triple of what you earn today.” Yunho suggested.

Jaejoong look at him, he sighed yes he needs money badly so as arrogant as he is he just let him in.

“Seatbelt.” He said coldly.

As he was driving he can stop but listen to all the calls Yunho was making.

“Yeah, I know but we can’t work it out because we don’t have magic.”

Magic my . Jaejoong. wants to replied to him. Yunho ends the call and contact another number.

“Hey Tiffany, baby yes I know I miss you too of course anything for you baby a thousand kisses from me to you. Tonight? Sure”

Jaejoong was irritated, he thought he broke up with someone to date another girl.

“You change of plans, we’re going somewhere.”

 

As Yunho go down the cab.

“You wait here.”

“AIsh! that guy, as if I am his personal driver.”

After some few minutes he went with his date.

“Where’s your car?” the girl asked.

“It broke down.”

“Oh.”

Jaejoong wants to cover his ears hearing sweet talks Yunho made, he knew he was lying, but he’s  just focusing thinking about the pay but suddenly he snapped when he heard Yunho said that the girl was the only one for him, Jaejoong stopped the cab.

“Yah! What was that for?”

“Liar.”

“I’m sorry.” Yunho asked him.

“Minutes ago you talk with someone breaking up with him, and now you are saying to this poor girl he is the only one, If I were you miss don’t believe this guy, or else you’re heart we’ll be broking as well.”

“Is this true Yunho-oppa?” Tiffany asked him.

“I hate you!” she slapped him.

As he saw the girl walking out of his cab, he suddenly noticed a tape. Yunho was out of sight as well but he spotted her.

“Miss, you left your tape.”

“What tape, that’s not mine.”

“Maybe from that arrogant boyfriend of yours.”

“By the way thank you for the warning.”

“Uhm you can ride my cab now, he’s gone.”

 

Jaejoong can’t believe he had done that to the famous Jung Yunho, he bet he will forget him but he seems to be wriong. Seems like fate was really against him, he was so sleepy that he did not notice a car in front of him because of that he need to avoid it, good thing he stepped on the brake on time.

“Omo! Sir are you okay?” Jaejoong knocking o the driver’s window, but when the man driving it went outside he was surprised to see it was Jung Yunho.

“YOU AGAIN!” both of them said.

“You’re the one who ruined my date!” he said.

“That is your fault you’re a liar anyways.”

“And now you damage my car.” Yunho pointing to the scratch in the front.”

“Here’s my money take it!” Jaejoong said, Yunho take it and said. “This is enough, how about the money you took from me.”

“Hey that was your payment, remember?”

“But, the was ruined because of you.”

“Our agreement is to bring you home, not to be your personal driver for your date.”

“You know, for a cab driver you are so proud, maybe you’re jealous because no one will like someone like you!”

Jaejoong eyes was on fire that he punched YUnho.

“yah! What was that for.”

“For insulting me!, Jaejoong said as he returnedto his cab.”

“Did you know that I have pictorial tomorrow.”

“I don’t care!” AJejoong started the cab and leave him alone.

Unfortunately for Jaejoong he had dropped his wallet and Yunho picked it. He smirked seeing his face, he can’t deny he is beautiful as man and feisty too.

Kim jaejoong this is not the end remember that.

 

Yunho returned to his unit, when he heard a doorbell.

“Oh Sungmin-ssi, you’re here.”

“Your manager said you won’t attend the pictorial?”

“Yeah, who would like to take picture of a guy with a black-eye.”

Sungmin laughed at it.

“Yah!”

“Sorry, seems like the famous Jung Yunho was punched by someone huh?”

“Yeah.”

“So who is the lucky one?” Sungmin asked.

“The same guy I tod you who ruined my date.”

“Oh, well see you when I see you in the building, I am tired those CF’s are killing me.”

“Sungmin. Any news about you know your special someone.”

“Not yet, I am not hoping as well.” He left Yunho alone.

“You still love him don’t you?”

“I thought if I get famous he might show up again maybe I was wrong, but hey why talk about my lovelife now, we are talking about you here.”

“Nah just get out, Shindong might look for you again.”

“Oh ok bye bye!” Sungmin said and left him.

 

Jaejoong is sleeping heavily, finally he will have his break for the day suddenly Chnagmin hopped on him.

“Hyung, you have a visitor.”

“Who?” Jaejoong sleeping heavily.

“A handsome man! He give lots and lots of foods!”

KYAA!

Jaejoong suddenly stand up as he heard Junsu’s scueal.

“No what is it?” Junsu breathing in and out .

“Don’t be shock, don’t scream, uhm calm down.”

“I am calm now what is it?”

“J-J-Jung.”

“For heaven’s sake what!” Jaejoong finally exclaimed at his bestfriend.

“Jung Yunho is in your house!”

Jaejoong eyes got wide, as he went out of his room he also so some fans outside squealing, Yoochun his manager is with him while Yunho is talking with his father.

“Jae, you didn’t tell me you are now dating how long will you keep this to me huh?”

“Appa I’m not…”

“Sorry for not telling you Abeoji you know with my status, I can’t just expose Joongie like that?”

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow, what the and where the hell Joongie comes from.

“Boo, I am sorry if I come here without any notice.”

“Boo?”

The moment were interrupted when Hanykung’s friend err, boyfriend entered the house.

“Hannie, why lot of people outside?”

“Jae’s boyfriend is here.”

“Oh, Hello I am Kim Heechul, Jae’s family’s friend and his Appa’s boyfriend.

“Chullie.”

“Why?  you still did not tell them tsk tsk.”

“Jung Yunho nice to meet you.”

“Jung Yunho, as in the famous Jung Yunho.”

“Appa, Auntie! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!”

“Like father like son, they always deny their significant others.” Heechul said as he faked his tears.

Jaejoong grabbed him in the dining room so he can talk to Jung Yunho alone.

“Yah! What was that for?”

“Nothing, well I am on break remember what you have done to me.”Yunho pinted his bruises.”

“Cover it with concealer Pabo!”

“Well, you need to compensate what you have done.”

“I already gave you money, if you want once I earn something I’l; give it to you okay?”

“Nope I don’t need that I change my mind.”

“Huh?”

“Since I don’t have a date, why don’t we date the whole day?” Yunho asked him.

Jaejoong eyes got wide.

“D-date?”

“Yeah.”

“No way.”

“Okay, I’ll think of pressing charges against you, and you know what could happen right?” Yunho whispered at him. He smirked seeing Jaejoong left with no choice.

What did I got myself into?

WELL AS I MENTION ALL CHRACTERS ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO EACH OTHER IN SOME WAYS