Changes C2

All About Love

As promised Kyuhyun bring Sungmin to Seoul, even he had stayed in America he had kept in touch with Shindong, he;s one of their friends in highschool.

“Kyuhyun, long time no see man.” Shindong greeted him.

“Sungmin, wow, still cute as ever.” He smiled at his friend’s compliment.

“You think we can help our friend here?” Kyuhyun asked him.

Shindong looks around Sungmin and smile.

“Well he’s perfect for a role in a drama but of course he needs to audition first of course.”

“What will I do?”

“Sing, dance act.”

“Oh… Kyu I think I want to go home.”

“Hey Min! don’t tell me you would chicken out now.”

As Shindong, gave him his auditionee number. Sungmin is shaking seeing other doing there performance. When his number is called, he just stand in front looked at Kyuhyun gave him a fighting sign to cheer him up.

He first started dancing, and Shindong smiled seeing his highschool friend give his all, even in singing everyone was impress and now the the acting began.

“Uhm how can I do this.”

“Think of someone that you would like to confess your feelings like your happy to see him.” SUngmin closed his eyes internalizing and suddenly he gazed at Kyuhyun.

“I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. 

I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together. I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.” Sungmin said as he saw the people cried in tears and Shindong himself wiped his tears. As for Kyuhyun and Sungmin their eyes are just glued to each other.

As they the audition decided to find some place to go dinner, they have been happily chatting when suddenly someone approached him. An American guy with his Korean boyfriend.

Marcus, so you’re here in Korea as well what a small world.”

“What are you doing here Alexander?”

“Trying to hide in here after the mess you in school.”

“I told you I did not do anything so just away!” Kyuhyun pushed him until Sungmin comes in between them.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing and you why are picking a fight with my best friend.”

“If I were you I would not mingle with someone as dirty as him.” Alexander said in fluent Korean.

“What?”

“Ask him.” Alexander pointing at him and walked away with his boyfriend.

“Kyu, what is he talking about?” Kyuhyun just walked away followed by Sungmin even arriving at home they did not talk to each other. Sungmin already frustrated breaks the silence.

“CHO KYUHYUN TELL ME WHAT’S HAPPENING HOW CAN I HELP YOU IF YOU ARE JUST LIKE THAT?”

“YOU WANT TO KNOW FINE!” Kyuhyun grabbed his phone and shoved it into Sungmin’s hand. At first he was shocked seeing Kyuhyun kissing an older man as he looked at Kyuhyun not wanting to see it anymore.

“NOW TELL ME! ARE YOU WILLING TO BE MY FRIEND AFTER THIS!” Sungmin was still speechless and hugged him.

“Kyu, I am your best friend you know I won’t leave just because of this.”

“Thank you Min”

 Sungmin suggested to sleep with Kyuhyun to comfort his best friend. He can’t help but look at Kyuhyun’s sleeping face as he drifted into his sleep as well.

The next day it was Sungmin who woke up first and was surprised that they ended up cuddling each other. Kyuhyun who also woke up just to smile at him.

“Morning.”

“Uhm, morning, c-can I shower you I mean take a shower here, and uhm can I have you, I mean your towel.” Sungmin said nervously as he almost slipped entering Kyuhyun’s bathroom.

Kyuhyun was glad, SUngmin did not hated him, he was thankful for having someone like his best friend but one thing is scaring him, he is afraid to love Sungmin he is not confident he is someone special for his best friend.

After a week Sungmin was alone at home when Kyuhyun is the one who dropped by to his home.

“Kyu!”

“For you.” Kyuhyun giving him a bunny stuff toy.

“Thank you.”

“Oh and I have news for you.”

“What is it?” Sungmin curiously asked.

“Shindong called me and he said you can start training in SM Entertatinment.”

“Reall? As in really? really?” Sungmin said as he jump into Kyuhyun and hugged him.

It was kind of awkward at first suddenly Sungmin gazed at Kyuhyun, the taller man cupped his face and suddenly kissed him, at first Sungmin was startled but he kissed him until they ran out of oxygen, Kyuhyun coming back to his senses stopped and puts Sungmin down.

“I uhm, better go home, hope you like the bunny and I am proud of you.” Kyuhyun patted his shoulder and left Sungmin confused.

 

Sungmin was scheduled to go to Seoul by Saturday, still Kyuhyun never talked to him. Putting his pride aside he went to Kyuhyun’s house.

“Sungmin, looking for Kyuhyun?” asked Leeteuk and Sungmin nodded in return.

“He’s in his room.”

“Thank you hyung.”

 

Kyuhyun was packing his bag as well, he made his mind up of just returning to America, where he fell down as he wants to redeem hisself, and with Sungmin starting his own dreams he doesn’t want to be on his way, what if they would have a relationship and people knew him as a guy who had a scandal Sungmin will be ruined and he doesn’t want that.

“Kyu, you’re leaving?”

“Yeah, I heard that you’ll be in Seoul this weekend, do your best okay?”

“"I know it's wrong timing and you seem to be busy, but I just need 3 minutes of your time. I just like to ask you something." Said Sungmin.

"Sure, what is it?" asked Kyuhyun.

"When you went to my house, when you… when you… you know… when you kissed me, I—I just want to know what does that mean?"he finally asked him.

Kyuhyun looked at him surprised at what the young told him.

"Well, nothing why do you ask?"

"I just want to know." Replied the shorter man.

"Why?"

"Do you really have to know the reason before you answer my question?"

Sungmin asking him already disappointed and frustrated with Kyuhyun's response. "Not really, I was just wondering; frankly I am surprise when you asked." "Really?" Sungmin replied in disbelief.

"Kyuhyun, this is the first time I initiated to ask something from you, I just need a proper answer that's all. Even I don't ask this, sooner or later I will still go ahead and question you."

He can see in Sungmin eyes how serious he is and finally give in.

"Ok so what do you want to know?"

"Why did you kiss me?" Sungmini asked him once again.

"What do you want me to answer?" The Kyuhyun icily replied to him.

"The truth" said Sungmin.

 "I don't know, perhaps it was just that moment, maybe that's why." Misu giving him his reply to Shingyouji.

"That's it?" Sungmin told him not satisfy with his response.

"Is there any other reason?" Kyuhyun answered back bluntly.

It was an awkward moment with when both of them both got silent, Sungmin felt heartbroken and as he felt his tears falling again he walked away from Misu.

"Wait."

"It's ok at least you answered my question right? I feel tired and I need to prepare my things as well hope you have a safe trip Kyu.”

“Sungmin.”

“Why are you like that?”

“You know I can’t”

“Why? if you are worried of what happened before, shouldn’t you trust me, you know that you can always depend on me.”

“You don’t know what I’ve been through so if I were you just give up I don’t need anyone, I don’t need you.”

“Kyu, I have love you since we’re kids, I never give up but now that it comes from you perhaps I would start to do it now.” Sungmin said as his tears fell from his face.

 

Saturday finally arrived, Sungmin hugged his mother and brother.

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to Kyuhyun?”

“I don’t think I need to.”

As he arrived in Seoul, he went inside a cab and just keeps on crying.”

“Here.” The cab driver offered him a handkerchief.

“T-thank you. Kim Jaejoong.”

“You’re welcome, if you’re crying because of a man you’re silly he is not worthy.”

“Actually he is.” Sungmin said as he still crying.

 

Kyuhyun is finally in the airport, he knew he was stupid to realize that he does love Sungmin his bestfriend, but what can he do he hurt him there’s nothing he do now. He sadly went inside bidding goodbye again to Korea and to Lee Sungmin

 

WillI he ever say the words I’m feeling? Reach down underneath and tear down all the walls will I ever have a happy ending? Or will I forever only be pretending?

 

Like I said all of the characters seems to have connections though the story is just on different time line, kind of challenge to make three stories in one but I hope I can make it wish me luck!