To Yoona C1

All About Love

“Well I’ll take it.” Eunhyuk looking around the car.

“Are you sure, you see I have a new one that’s why I decided to sell it.”

“Sure Tiffany, I’ll give you the cheque by morning.”

“I trust you Eunhyuk so take care of my baby okay.”

“Iwill. Thanks.”

Eunhyuk look around the car, he was happy finally, a new car of his own after 3 years. As he look around he suddenly see a tape stuck on the back seat.

“Tiffany must have left this.” He told himself. He put it in his bag and frive his new car to his unit.

As he was fixing his things, he is disposing them when he suddenly some pictures of him and his ex-fiance, he tearfully ripped them up.

“You’re such an idiot Lee Eunhyuk.”

 He got disturbed by a noise next door. Again those are coming from the unit of his annoying neighbor. He tried to calm down ignoring them but still, he lose his patience and went outside.

He knocked on the door but after being ignore, he knocked furiously. “Yah! Open the door you iconsiderate guy!

“Yes?”

“You live on the same floor?”

“Yeah”

 “So, the bastard might be disturbing you as well.” Suddenly he gasped hearing breaking sounds. “See, so insensitive.”

“Yeah, I heard someone already complain about these to the manager, you see the owner Lee Donghae, kinda playboy and I heard he is very handsome, and the manager is an old maid so she ignored the complain.

Eunhyuk was listening when one of Donghae’s friends come out.

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk was shocked he felt stupid throwing all his complains when the owner of the unit himself is in front of him.

“And you made me a complete idiot huh? You!” Eunhyuk cursed him returning to his own unit.”

“Okay?” Donghae said as he entered his won unit as well.

Eunhyuk  was pacing out while he is driving suddenly he snapped out when he noticed a car almost bumped into him. As he see his things dropped, he took them and again he saw the tape once again.

“To Yoona?” as he read what’s on the tape.

Eunhyuk puts it in his player and listened to it while he begans driving again.

“I’ve always lead a fast life, until I heard you left, that’s were I felt and wish that time could go by slowly, I saw you before in the seaside you were laughing, I never thought you would change my life, March it’s been 2 years now Yoona many things change since you left me, what doesn’t change is I am still looking for you everywhere I wish we could see each other again in our favorite coffee house. You said we can smell our dreams there, I owe you many stories, nad the song you always asked me to sing, it might be too late but I made it Yoona.

 

The lonliness of nights alone
the search for strength to carry on
my every hope had seemed to die
my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining from up above
you surrounded me with your endless love
and all things I couldn't see are now so clear to me


You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality
you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real
a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give and wont let go
I hope you'll always know

 

Eunhyuk stops the tape, and was surprised he wants to know who is the owner of the tape, he feels like perhaps he can believe that he still have chance to bein love after what happened to him before. The next day he went to Tiffany and visited her.

“No that’s not mine, a cab driver gave it to me I just took it since I don’t know out of curiosity?”

“Do you remember guy who gave you these.”

“Yeah, Kim Jaejoong why?”

“Nothing”

 

Eunhyuk still looking at the tape when he was tapped by his friend Ryeowook.

“What are you looking at?” he asked.

“I saw this in my car, this is fate, it’s like the whole world is telling me that not all guys are when it comes to love.”

“You see Ryeowook if this happens to you, you’ll look for him.”

“Oh my God are you in love with guy? You just heard his voice.”

“I don’t know, I wish I have this kind of love like what he has to Yoona. And I am in love with him I want to give his tape back to it’s owner.”

Eunhyuk sighed still holding the tape in his hands.

 

(At Donghae’s parent’s house)

 

“You missed me Auntie?”

“Of course it’s been a while Hae.”

“Seems like, you’re struggling to move on.”

“I am trying.”

“Wherever  you are happy birthday my baby.” The elder eoman said looking in the skies.

“Happy Birthday Yoona.” Donghae said with a sad smile.

Yes, he is showing everyone he is moving what he doesn’t know the thing he had let go will be going back to him.