Nine

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Jungkook-ah... Where is your college?” Seonhee asked spontaneously.

“E-ehh? W-what?” He was shocked. Jimin who sat next to him quickly took over the situation.

“His college is very far!! But he’s still on holiday! So- that’s why he can often visit us here.” Seonhee’s little brother was very good in making excuses.

She tilted her head a bit. “I just know that there is a college that is still on their holiday...?”

“Y-yeahhh, it’s not a nearby college! T-that’s why.” Jimin answered, his voice was a bit shaky.

Seonhee cleared before she grabbed a cup of tea. “I see then.”

Jungkook sighed softly, and so did Jimin.

 

“Let’s play games!! Dancing games on playstation, how is that?” The younger brother suggested.

“You know I can’t dance.....” Seonhee mumbled.

“It’s ok noo- Seonhee-ya~ I am also not good.” Jungkook tried to persuade her.

Jimin smirked. “Not good you say.” He scoffed.

“Just let me watch you guys battle!” Seonhee smiled as she brought out the dancing mat.

“Ok!! Look at me noona, your brother is very cool.” Jimin pointed at himself and rubbed the tip of his nose.

She just giggled, she nodded and sat down on the floor.

The two boys were getting ready. They chose the song. “Let’s use noona’s favorite!! Warrior by B.A.P!”

Seonhee clapped her hands. Her fangirling mode . Jungkook couldn’t help but laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter