Two

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonhee was still sitting in front of her PC when she heard a knock on the door. “Yesss, come in.”

She didn’t even turn around to see who entered her room. She was totally absorbed in her own world.

“OHMY!!! Daehyunnn uhuhuhu, why did you do this to meeee~~~” She screamed as she gestured her hand stabbing her chest.

The two boys were standing behind her and immediately bursted in laughter.

“NOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! HHAHAHA!” Jimin teased his sister. Jungkook was also giggling as he saw the innocent girl in front of him.

Seonhee spunned her chair and spotted an unknown man. She immediately  froze.

“Jim- eh... Ng.. I-I am sorry.” She bowed politely.

“Ah, no need to be sorry. It’s cute.” Jungkook shyly said.

“Eyyy~ this boy! Don’t flirt with my sister!!” Jimin poked his friend’s head.

“By the way, I’m Jungkook.” He extended his arm in front of Seonhee. She didn’t know how to act properly when she had to face a stranger, especially a male.

“Oh-umm, yeah. I’m Park Seonhee. Hi.” She fixed her specs and went to sit again. “Ok, you guys go play.”

“Noona! What an attitude! He hasn’t finished with the introduction!” Jimin spoke louder.

“Eyyyy seriously. S-sorry, Jungkook-ssi....” She bowed again.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. “No, it is really fine. Jimin is just exaggerrating.”

“So he just went back from the U.S!” The little brother boasted.

“Whoa~~ are you a college student?” Seonhee asked innocently.

“Ah-“ Jungkook almost spilled the truth until Jimin elbowed him secretly. “-y-yes. I’m a college student.”

He grinned groggily.

Seonhee clasped her hands. “So we’re at the same age!! Nice!” She started to blend in with the new boy.

“Y-yeah. Nice..” Jungkook mutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter