One

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uwaaa! Daehyun oppa!! Min-ah, see this, Daehyun oppa is so handsomeee!!" Seonhee squealed as her monitor was playing the new music video of B.A.P, Hurricane.

The boy who was listening to his ipod rolled on the bed. "Aish, noona. I'm cooler than he is." He fixed the earphone and continued, "And stop calling me Min-ah, Minnie or whatever is that."

She stuck her tongue out. "No! Daehyun oppa is the best! Aaa Min-aaaah~" She almost hugged her PC screen. 

"Freak." 

"YA! PARK JIMIN!!! Can't you see your sister happy??" Seonhee spoke up with a louder voice. But somehow, it still sounded cute.

Jimin giggled. "Noona, please realize. Get real. You're 19 but you're fangirling over those boys? You'd better look for a real boyfriend!" He stood up and walked out her room.

"What even-" Seonhee hissed.

Then she quickly grabbed her phone and called Eunha, her bestfriend. Soon, the call was connected.

"Eunhaaa-yaa! Have you seen Daehyun?? On Hurricane!! He's uber hot and when he reached the high notes, isn't it  awesome?!" She said non-stop.

"Calm down, calm down. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN KIM MYUNGSOO ON DESTINY!!! AND LEE SUNGYEOL! SEON HELP ME!!" The other party also squealed. 

Jimin who peeked on the door, shook his head. Her sister and friends were bunch of K-pop freaks, he thought. 

Ding! Dong! 

The doorbell rang. Jimin quickly ran downstairs to see who was coming. 

Once he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter