Five

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minnieee~ you make me worried!!” Seonhee approached her brother once he made his way into the house.

“Aiyoo noona. I said to you already right, I would be home before 9.” Jimin gave her a look.

“You know that mom and dad asked me to take care of you since they’re going abroad ok~~” The older sister nagged.

“Yaaa, they only left 3 days ago! Ah~~ appa, eomma... come back quickly.” Jimin said as he walked to his room.

“Naughty brother.” Seonhee mumbled.

 

Then she went to the kitchen and heated the soup that she cooked earlier.

“Min-aaahh~ Dinner is ready! You haven’t taken your dinner right?” Seonhee shouted from downstairs. She prepared everything on the table.

Jimin just finished bathing when he heard his sister calling. He immediately went to the dining room.

“You know me the best.” He beamed and sat down.

“You complained about me just now and you compliment me now, wow, brother.” Seonhee .

“Ey, noona. Don’t take it to your heart la. I was just tired and you nagged a lot.”

“What did you do though?” She fixed her eyeglasses.

“Practicing~”Jimin answered shortly. He was busy munching his foods.

“Practice? What? Dancing?”

He nodded. “Noona wants to dance too?” He glanced at his sister.

“Ah, no. You know, I can’t dance. I just want to see you practicing. Boys dancing....reminds me of Daehyun oppa!” She smiled brightly.

“Eyyy, here you go again. You and your imagination.”

“As long as I’m happy!” Seonhee said. “By the way, your friend....”

“Who?” Jimin asked innocently before he remembered Jungkook. “Ah~ Kookie. Whyyy? You like him?” He teased he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter