Three

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seon!!” Eunha beamed as Seonhee made her way to the class. They were in the first year of college, second semester.

Seonhee was practically befriended with everyone. But she would only open up to someone who tried to make a convo with her.

“Seon!! Myungsoo! Myung-“ Eunha hadn’t finished her sentence.  Suddenly someone put his bag onto the desk next to Seonhee.

“Oh- Jin. Sorry, I was talking to Seon, but I will move right away. Later ok, Seon!” The petite girl returned to her original seat.

Seonhee glared at her seatmate. “Aish, frustrating.” She mumbled. Ok, she was befriended with everyone- except him. The-Jin-guy.

Jin didn’t say a word. He stared back at her, making her nervous and guilty.

“S-sorry. I- aish. I’m sorry. I’m wrong.” She apologized and looked away immediately.

This boy who sat next to her was Jin. The coldest man on earth. He didn’t talk often and didn’t show much expressions. He was just...mysterious.

Seonhee forgot, how did she end up as his seating partner. But it was surely uncomfortable for her to sit next to someone like him.

Eventhough Jin looked so fierce, she knew somehow this man had his own reason. And she needed to fix it, she didn’t want to be a passive seatmate for the whole year.

“Jin~ can you read the writings on the board for me? I couldn’t see it, Kwang’s hair disturbed my sight.” She whispered to the ice Jin.

As expected, he didn’t say anything. He grabbed a piece of paper and jotted somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter