Thirteen

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry..... it was his idea!!" Eunha pointed at V who was sipping his cold chocolate.

"W-wh-what?" He stuttered.

Jin and Seonhee were sitting in front of the two suspects. Both of them were crossing their arms.

They went to a nearby cafe to have some drinks and talked about the earlier thing that happened at the bookstore.

"So you didn't really look for a literature book?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

V scratched his head. "N-no...."

"Eunha, why didn't you tell me?" Seonhee asked to her friend.

"I- how am I supposed- I- he dragged me along!" Eunha pointed V once again.

V was a bit pissed this time.

"Ya! You must thank us instead of being mad because now you get along well, isn't it?!" 

Jin glanced at Seonhee and so did Seonhee. They exchanged look, trying so hard not to laugh when finally they blurted out a loud laugh.

"BAHAHHAA! Look at his face! Jin! You did see it right? Taehyung-ahhh, why are you so cuteee!" Seonhee clapped her hands before she pinched V's cheeks.

Jin was giggling. "Taehyung-ah. Sorry, we just wanted to see your reaction.. We aren't mad at all."

"You too, Eunha. Why are you keep on blaming him? I am fine if you planned that with him though." Seonhee smiled.

The two other parties were stunned. They were surprised of the sudden change.

"Y-you.. are not mad at us?" V gave a dumb look.

"No." Jin was already in his 'cool' state.

"By the way.... D-did you just laugh? You? J-jin?" Eunha suddenly realised the unusual atmosphere of Jin.

"He's a fun guy, Eunha-ya~ Waaa, I can talk to him in the class already." Seonhee clasped her hands together and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter