Four

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey guys!” Suga greeted as he arrived at the practice room in V’s house.

“Yo, Suga! Who's with you today?” V said as he sat down on the floor. He saw someone was standing behind his groupmate.

 Jimin and Jin were there too. They had been practicing dance together for the past few weeks.

But they didn’t know that each of them was actually connected to one another, through Seonhee.

“Oh, this is Namjoon! Call him Rap Monster. He raps very well, dude. He often performs live at the streets!” Suga said cheerfully.

“Good!!” Jimin raised a thumb up. “By the way, I also bring someone today. He will arrive here soon.”

As he finished his sentence, Jungkook entered the room with a smile.

“Here he comes! Jungkook!”

“Hi, freshman!” V shook his hand with the new boy. Jungkook grinned and bowed to everyone. “Hello everyone. It is very nice to see you all. I’m Jungkook.”

“You go, bro!” Suga tapped Namjoon’s shoulder. He stepped forward and started to rap- to introduce himself.

Everyone was stunned by his short performance. “Nice!!”

Jungkook also did a move. The cap-dance. All of them were amazed too.

“So there are 6 of us.” V said, he clasped his hands together.

“Oh- are we going to make a team? This is cool man!” Suga was excited. “But can we add another one...? I have another fella, but he can’t make it today. What about tomorrow?”

“Ok, fine with us.” Jimin said. “What name should we use then?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter