Ten

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eyy, youngsters. Why are you so late today?” V complained as he fixed his hair.

“Sorry, hyung! He was coming over to my place and we had a battle dance because of my noona so-“

“Ah~ Seonhee? Woaah, Kook-ah, you know Seon too?” The hyung smiled.

Jungkook slightly nodded. Jin who was dancing, stopped to listen to the boys’ convo.

“She’s pretty right! She’s my friend. My best friend, after Jin of course.” The talking V glanced at his friend.

“A-ah. Yeah. Noona is pretty.....” Jungkook mumbled shyly, his lips curved a bit. Jin hissed as he saw that.

“Next time, don’t be this late ok! At least, text me.”

“Yes, hyung! Sorry, I forgot to leave a message. I won’t do this again.” Jimin bowed politely.

“Anyway, guys. This is our new member! The last man who completed Bangtan boys! Let’s welcomeeee, J-Hope!” Suga announced cheerfully.

A boy made his way to the center and waved his hands.

“Hi! As Suga mentioned earlier, my name is J-Hope. Don’t ask my real name because... Uhm. No because. I hope we can cooperate well.”

“How old are you?” Jimin asked innocently.

“Oh, I am a 94 liner.”

“HYUNG!” The younger approached him and tapped his shoulder. “I like you already!”

“W-w-what?” J-Hope gave him a look. He was a bit scary with the sudden confession.

“Eeeey, don’t you dare to think out of the line. I am normal ok, I like you because you seemed nice!” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter