Eleven

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning when Jin arrived at school. He was the first student who entered the class.

He put down his bag and looked out the window. He let out a sigh.

“Seon-“

“Ya, Seokjinnie!!” Someone tapped his shoulder. He spunned around and held his chest.

“Taehyung you-“ V cut his words. “Thinking about her again?”

Jin remained silent.  “You should have just treat her nicely.” V continued.

“You know I cannot.”

Soon, the room started to be filled by the students. The two of them didn’t say anything after that.

Seonhee stepped in the class with Eunha who came along. “Seon, are you free today? Let’s go to the bookstore!” V approached them.

“Eh? Me?” Seonhee pointed at herself.

Her friend elbowed her. “Is there any other Seonhee here?”

“A-ah. Yeah, I’m free. I thought you need to practice today...?” She asked innocently.

V gaped before he made an excuse. “Oh, we changed our schedule! We only gather every Monday til Thursday. It’s Friday now so... no practice!”

“Ah... I see. Ok, fine. Eunha-ya, go with us ok!” Seonhee slung an arm on her friend’s shoulder.

Eunha couldn’t say no.

 

“What did you do?” Jin asked V firmly.

The brown-haired guy shrugged. “Nothing? Oh anyway, accompany me to the bookstore ok. No ‘no’.”

Jin didn’t answer. He knew that his buddy was always like that.

All this time, he only t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter