Seven

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

 

That girl was so dumb. She thought I was mad because she didn’t say ‘hi’? Oh come on, come to your sense please.

Somehow, I felt uncomfortable when V did all the skinship with her. I liked her? Of course NO.

But.... She’s kinda cute though. Pony-tailed hair and her thick eyeglasses. She didn’t even put makeups on. Unlike those girls who often roamed around me.

I wasn’t popular. I just had to admit that I had some fangirls. Sorry for being proud of myself.

I’m a bit tired of acting...

This try-to-be-cool thing had gotten my nerve. Why did I agree to do this at the first place?

 

I was going home that night, I finished my practice a while ago. It was fun. JB and JR were such a great friends.

I also met a new friend, named V. He seemed nice.

“Eomma, I’m home.” I said as I took off my shoes.

“HE HAS TO BE THE NEXT DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY!!” I heard a loud voice from the living room.

Ah, another fight. I’m used to it already. They always bickered about this.

“Eomm-“ I hadn’t finished my words but my mom approached me already. She gave me a bear hug. “Jin!!!” I could feel her tears were streaming down on my clothes.

“What happened now?” I asked bluntly.

“Please listen to your father...” She whispered.

“YOU!! What did you do?? Dancing?? Doing those stupid moves again??!” His voice rose up.

“It’s not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter