Eight

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin!” Jungkook called his friend as he made his way to the class. It was break time. The other boy turned around to see him.

“Oi! What happened, Kookie?”

“Mmmm.. Can I go to your house after school?”

Jimin’s face changed. He noticed something. “Ahhh, I know you want to see my noona, right!” He wiggled.

“Ah.. What. No. I- I just want to play the games with you- I...” Jungkook answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“I got it already, Kook-ah. You wanna see noona. Call!” Jimin raised his thumb.

The tall guy grinned.

“Anyway... V hyung... He is noona’s classmate right?” Jungkook entered his own trap.

“HA! You got jealous! Aigooo... this lovey dovey boy. No worry. You heard what he said, didn’t you?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I heard.. but can we trust him?”

“Eeeyy~~ he is a nice guy and he always keeps his words. You can believe him 100%.” Jimin tried to convince.

“Okay, good then. Because I cannot- if I need to be his rival. He is a hyung...”

“Then you will give up? If he really did like my sister??!” The little brother’s voice turned louder. Jungkook quickly covered his friend’s mouth with his hand.

“YOU. TALKED. SO. LOUD.” He said as he looked around. The whole class was looking at them. He grinned sheepishly. “S-s-sorry.”

“Sorry I was-“

“Just, let me come over later.” Jungkook then sat down on his seat.

 

Jungkook had been waiting for hours until the school bell rang. He smiled happily and hummed.

He was walking on the corridor when Jimin slung an arm on his shoulder. “Yo, bro. Why did you leave me in the classsss!”

“I went to the toilet just now.”

“Did you buy something for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter