Twelve

Noona, I'm Sorry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a 15 minutes walk, they finally arrived at the bookstore. The whole walking, they could only listen to V's voice who chattered along the way. 

He didn't stop talking. He teased Seonhee or Eunha sometimes. 

He gave a 'code' to Jin but he always ignored that. Jin was practically awkward when it came to socializing stuffs. 

He used to be a cheerful kid, in the past. But after everything happened, he even forgot how to start a good conversation.

"Jinnie-ya. I am going this way, I'm looking for a.... a... literature book! Please accompany Seon ok!" V said as he dragged Eunha away with him.

Eunha rolled her eyes. "Since when are you interested with... literature?!"

"Aishhh, it was my strategy. You don't know?" 

"W-what?" She stuttered. She looked like a lost lamb. 

"Don't you notice that I am giving a chance for both of them to be alone?" V whispered.

Eunha clicked her fingers. "Ah! Clever, clever!" She patted V's head. 

V looked at her with a surprised face. She quickly pulled her hand off his hair.

"Come hereeee!" V sneaked a peek to monitor his friends. 

On the other side, the other two were silence. Both Seonhee and Jin didn't even say a word.

"They are seriously frustrating me." V mumbled. Eunha was behind him, she nodded as she agreed to him.

"This is what happened when a nerd and a social awkward kid be together." She said in a low voice.

"You don't know them, Eunha." V looked very serious. 

 

30 seconds later, Seonhee hit the bookshelf blindly. "Ouch..." She rubbed her forehead. 

Jin was a bit shocked but he didn't really show it. "You.... ok?" 

He stared at her forehead. He looked worry somehow. 

Seonhee mumble a 'yeah'. She was surprised too that Jin... cared? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter