First Ice Cream Date?

Immortal Sarang

"WHAT?! When did you even say such a thing?" IU's manager shouted. IU sighed deeply.

"I told you earlier, only one episode! You even said so yourself," IU reminded, as her manager groaned.

"I was hoping you would change your mind and continue the show," her manager grumbled.

"Well, the news is already going around that I'm quitting. You can't really say anything to the media that I changed my mind or something. Besides, it was quite tiresome. Yoseob and Jonghyun kept surrounding me and they kept embarrassing me. All I wanted was to enjoy this episode, but the two kept hogging me around," IU sighed. Then, she looked up at her manager.

"Hey, is it wrong to love someone who has a girlfriend?" IU asked, suddenly thinking about Jonghyun.

"You love Jonghyun?" her manager asked. IU blushed and shook her head.

"No, I just admire him," IU replied shortly. Her manager stared at IU for a second, and then sighed.

"Okay. Well, you should ask someone else. I have all these papers to organize. You're dismissed," her manager said. IU sighed again, as she began to walk outside. Aigoo… time for ice skating, IU thought tiredly. She had been working extremely hard to impress her skating skills on Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry.

5 minutes later, IU finally sighed once more. Her life has been a bit dull these days, but she didn't know why. The only time that her life became as bright as the sun was…

When she was with Jonghyun. Alone.

IU blushed furiously and shook her head physically. Andwe! IU scolded herself, You can't be selfish! Jonghyun doesn't like you! He already has Se Kyung! What's wrong with me? I know he loves Se Kyung, but I'm totally falling over heels for that dinosaur. Like I was wondering before, is it wrong to love someone who has a girlfriend? 

Just then, her phone vibrated loudly. IU had forgotten that she had put her phone into vibrate earlier when she went to talk with her manager. IU stared at the text message, and then sighed deeply. It was Wooyoung. Again.

It had been a while since she had ever talked to Wooyoung. She was way to shy and afraid that if she had met Wooyoung and casually talked to him, more rumors and scandals would appear. For her, just being the Milky Couple because of Dream High was enough. She refused to open the message and immediately deleted it before anything could happen.

Another message appeared. It was Wooyoung again. Aish!!! When is he going to stop texting me?! IU thought angrily, noticing 3 times the amount message. She slightly stared at the phone in annoyance. Okay, if he texts me once more, he's really going to get it, IU thought, as another message popped up. 

That's it.

IU quickly contacted Wooyoung. She puffed her cheeks and blew her bangs, placing the phone right besides her ear. After a couple of rings, the phone finally picked up.

"Yobeseyo?" a male voice called.

"YA!" IU shouted, "Quit your text messages! I said that we were fine!"

"Um… Oh, sorry about texting you! It was only one message, but I guess you were bugged by it… Mian! I'll contact you later then?" the voice said. IU gasped and covered . It was a male's voice, but a different voice. Her cheeks began to grow hot, as her heart pumped quickly.

"A-A-Ah… Jonghyun oppa! Mianhae!" IU apologized quickly, "I-I-I… I wasn't trying to contact you. I was actually trying to contact Wooyoung oppa."

"Oh," Jonghyun said gloomily. IU slapped her forehead lightly. Why are you bringing Wooyoung oppa in this situation! Talk about Jonghyun oppa!"

"So Jonghyun oppa!" IU exclaimed sweetly, "Why did you text me for earlier?"

"Ah… it wasn't me! It was Key who texted you!" Jonghyun said quickly. IU's heart dropped as she slowly pouted.

"Oh," she said, disappointed. 

"Yeah, he was just messing up with my phone. Besides, when did we even exchange phone numbers with each other?" Jonghyun asked with a lightly chuckle.

"When I met Key-ssi yesterday," IU pointed out. Jonghyun bit his lips nervously. This chat isn't going how it's supposed to be, Jonghyun thought nervously.

"Oh yeah, I remember now," Jonghyun mumbled, "Anyways, um, I'll be going now! See ya!" With that, Jonghyun hung up. He sighed deeply and went back to his inbox message. He stared at the message he had sent to IU, hoping that she had not opened it yet.

To: IU ^^

From: Jjong ;)

Do u have plans right now? Cause if u don't, I'd <3 to get ice cream with u :)

Jonghyun sighed. If IU received this message, I'm so dead. Yet again, I'll be pretty happy. I can lie to Se Kyung and just say that I just wanted to hang around with my rival for a while so I can know her secrets and stuff. Sure, I'll probably get punished by Se Kyung for hanging out with another girl, but she's considered as my rival, Jonghyun decided with a smirk, But still, I hope IU didn't open this message.

Just then, his phone rang his text-message ring tone. He raised an eyebrow, and stared at the caller. He gasped. It was no other than IU. Please don't reply, please don't reply!! Jonghyun begged as he closed his eyes tightly and opened the message.

To: Jjong ;)

From: IU ^^

Plans right now? No, I don't, really…sure, let's go get ice cream with now then :) 

Where should I meet u?

Jonghyun got up and pumped a fist. Yes, Jonghyun! It's going to be a short date with IU! I'm so glad she replied to my message! Jonghyun thought happily, thinking the opposite thing he was thinking a minute ago.