An Awkward Break Up (1/2)

Immortal Sarang

"Se Kyung, we have to break up," Jonghyun finally said. He clenched his fist, sighing depressingly. This isn't working! Jonghyun thought, smashing the flowers he was holding on the ground. He began to stomp on the beautiful flowers, which were scattered all over the floor now. Key and Onew entered the room, finding Jonghyun frustrated. Key bit his lips.

"Should we help him?" Key asked. Onew shrugged.

"I don't know. Usually, at times like these, Jonghyun gave up and slept the whole time. He really seems like he really wants to break up with Se Kyung," Onew mumbled.

"Why? They treated each other really well," Key pointed out. Onew shrugged.

"It all started when IU came along," Onew mumbled.

"So you're saying it's IU's fault?" Key scoffed, "IU is such a nice girl! She wouldn't try to get in the way of other's relationship!"

"Remember, she's a player, too," Onew added, "That's what Wooyoung said on the show was. IU tricked him into paying the meals, which was really expensive." Key frowned.

"That's because IU is a shy girl! If you knew her, she doesn't act like that at all! Ask Seulong-ssi! He gets along really well with IU! You remember seeing him talking about him, IU, and IU's mother going to dinner together!" Key argued. 


"ACHOO!" IU sneezed. Her manager began to look worried immediately.

"What's wrong, IU? Are you sick already? Oh gosh, we have to cancel so many programs if you are sick!" her manager muttered worriedly, looking back at IU's schedule. IU smiled weakly and shook her head.

"Aniyo! I'm fine! It's just that I had a feeling that someone was talking about me," IU mumbled, sniffing. Her manager sighed deeply, relieved to hear that IU was fine.

"I'm sure that fans are talking about you. Don't worry, IU. Now, where were we?" her manager asked.

"Um… oh yeah! We were discussing about limiting my appearances on movies and programs," IU reminded. This news had dreaded her, and she feared that this time was coming. Her manager clapped his hand, eagerly nodding.

"Oh yes, I remember! I just wanted you to focus some time on your music. That's all. Plus, some of your anti-fans are…" Her manager didn't finished. IU smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I know. You can't really do anything about anti-fans. They're either your fans or anti-fans," IU sighed, "However, sir, I need some time to think over about limiting my appearances on shows. Please give me more time before I make my decision. I know it's been already weeks since you asked, but I really need more time." Her manager sighed.

"Arraso. I'll give you more time, but you have to hurry with your decision. If you don't, I'll make your decision for you," her manager warned. IU smiled.

"Thank you, sir! I'll try to give you my answer as soon as possible!" IU bowed. Her manager smiled.

"Okay, you're excused for today, IU. Get plenty of rest!" her manager reminded her. IU nodded as she quickly ran out the building. She sighed deeply, and began to head come in a cab. 

Suddenly, a memory of last night popped into IU's head again. 'I'll try,' he replied, jumping off the window.

Just what are you up to, Kim Jonghyun? IU wondered, sighing deeply.


"Jonghyun oppa!" Se Kyung exclaimed. Jonghyun quickly turned around and smiled at his girlfriend. She was dressed in a simple white dress with white high heels. She was wearing little makeup, a emerald heart-shaped necklace Jonghyun had bought for her birthday, and a pair of large, circular earrings.

Jonghyun was wearing a simple black tuxedo with black leather shoes. He had a red tie that was fixed neatly (With the help of Onew and fashionista Key, it was easier for Jonghyun to get ready.) Jonghyun smiled faintly. 

"Ready?" Jonghyun asked. Se Kyung nodded enthusiastically.

"Where are we going to go, though?" Se Kyung asked curiously. Jonghyun grinned lightly. 

"On a date," Jonghyun exclaimed. Se Kyung playfully rolled her eyes.

"I know that! What I meant was what are we going to do?" Se Kyung asked. Jonghyun's smile evaporated as he looked away.

"Something that you might cry over," Jonghyun mumbled.