The Secret Relatioship

Immortal Sarang

It was finally Sunday. Jonghyun patiently waited for IU to finish broadcasting. After all the help he got from s, he decided to confess to IU his own way. Instead of picking a suit, he wore a white t-shirt with worn-out pants. He took a deep breath, getting nervous. What if something goes wrong? he wondered. What if I mess up? What if she rejects me? Aish, I'm so nervous!

"Jjong oppa?"

That sweet and unique voice only belonged to one person that Jonghyun knew. He whipped his head around and stared at the adorable young girl standing next to him. He gulped nervously. She finished this soon?

"Um…Hi!" Jonghyun greeted awkwardly as he stood up on his feet. Their surroundings were empty. Nobody–not even a single person–was around them. IU pressed her lips into a thing and nervous smile.

"Annyeong! Er, I just finished broadcasting. It won't be for a while until I have to go back and continue," IU informed. Behind her back, she played with her sweaty hands. 

"Oh, I see…" None of the two could find the right time to confess. The two knew that there was a very awkward atmosphere around them. IU slowly gulped down her saliva. This is it, IU! You should confess before anything else happens, IU told herself. She cleared and stared directly into Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun seemed scared.

"Jonghyun oppa! I…"

"Wait, wait! Let me say what I have to say first," Jonghyun said, holding up his hand. IU puffed her cheeks.

"But mine is important!" she complained.

"Actually, mine should be even more important," Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun oppa, listen to mine, please?" IU pleaded, doing her adorable puppy-eyes. Jonghyun was about to fall for them, but stopped himself. He quickly shook his head.

"IU, listen! I need to say something really, really, really important! What I'm about to say can change your life," Jonghyun exclaimed, putting his hands on IU's shoulder. IU sighed.

"Okay, then let's both say what we want at the same time. On the count of three: One, two…three!"

"I LOVE YOU!" the two shouted in unison. After they had fully understood what the other had said, they both blushed. They looked away from each other, embarrassed. Jonghyun, being a man, spoke first.

"So…you love me?" he asked quietly. IU slightly nodded in reply and cleared her dry throat.

"And you…love me?" IU asked softly. Jonghyun nodded his head, too. Silence filled the air again, and the two were still keeping away from eye-contact. Suddenly, the two started chuckling and giggling. They turned to face each other and smiled.

"But…oppa," IU said quietly. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Mwoh?" he asked, holding hands with IU.

"You know how your relationship with Se Kyung got out in public, right?" she asked quietly. Jonghyun sighed and nodded.

"Look, IU, Se Kyung and I are over–"

"Can we keep our relationship a secret? I don't want to get anti-fans like how I got them by dancing on stage with Yoseob," IU asked gently. Jonghyun smirked and leaned down to kiss her. Slowly, IU closed her eyes as Jonghyun did the same. The moment when their lips crashed, IU felt her heart fluttering with excitement. Jonghyun parted away and smiled softly at his new girlfriend.

"Arraso. This is now our secret relationship," Jonghyun said. IU giggled as she glanced at her watch. She widened her eyes and panicked.

"Omo, omo! I have to go back on stage right now!" IU exclaimed. Jonghyun smirked and bent down low. 

"Come on! I'll give you a piggy-back ride," Jonghyun offered. IU sighed and shook her head playfully and giggled as she climbed on Jonghyun's back. Jonghyun got up again, securing IU with his arms and ran to the Inkigayo room. You're finally mine, Jonghyun thought, smiling, And I'm finally yours.

 

A/N: WOOT! Double update! X) But too bad that the story ended X( Sorry if the ending :P I am bad at writing endings X) Anyways, hope you enjoyed this FF! :D I'm currently working on two IU fanfics: A Gangster Lives In My House! and The Blind Eyes. These two IU fanfics are not JongU couple, sadly, so I'm very sorry about that. :( But they are IU fanfics! XD Anyways, thank you to all my subscribers and those who have commented on my FF! :) Annyeong~