Cassiopeia

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Songs I was listening while writing and recommend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsiG5a0nqM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaTQ5-XfMM

 

________________________

 

In our couple where everything seemed too perfect to be true, things only became worse ... First, things never came back to normal after our argument. Even if we tried to behave as if it never happened, an uneasiness was still there. As if we both knew that something would happen. We just waited to see what it would be.
Then the second bomb struck us. After months of turning around the bush, Yoochun finally announced to the fans that we were a couple. Except it wasn’t the right time ... The fans response was swift and expeditious. They had such a negative backlash that they even manage to crush Junsu’s morale, who hoped to be the next to announce his relationship with Ye Jin. As I thought, the fans couldn’t bear to see their idol shipped with a girl as mundane as me, who was a foreigner, at least if I was Korean ... To show their displeasure they began to write harsh things about me on the internet and all the social networks, but not satisfied with doing that they even began to boycotting the boy’s CD. It was when they waited for me one evening after school at my university to take me, that Yoochun decided it was time to do something. Jaejoong held a press conference to try to explain to the fans that even they were human beings and have the right to love. But it seemed that it wasn’t their right to choose who to love ... Even if all the fans weren’t as extreme, it didn’t calm them. This story was a big loss for the boys who had definitely lost some of their popularity. And it was this which finally decided me. I wasn’t in my right place, I had never been. It has been a wonderful fairy tale, but all stories have endings. And unfortunately ours had to be a sad ending. So I decided to return to France. I knew that my heart and my love for Yoochun will not change, but unfortunately I couldn’t be with him ... I wanted to convince myself that I was doing the right thing, so I announced it to Ye Jin.


" Are you sure? "


"I don’t know what else I can do. I knew that our story couldn’t work; we aren’t from the same world ... "


The girl looked down sadly. I hastened to reassure her.


"But that doesn’t mean it will be the same for you!" I said putting a conciliatory hand on her shoulder.


"Yoochun - oppa is going to be devastated if you leave. "


"He'll be fine..."


"The other boys will be sad, and also the Parks and me. You don’t care what these girls say, you don’t have to leave. "


I shook my head, dismissing the arguments with a movement of the hand.


"It’s time for me to go home. Yoochun and I... We just met too late."


Seeing that my decision was made Ye Jin then decided to help me remove all my stuff from Yoochun’s house. She told Junsu, who wasn’t happy at all with my plan but agreed to help me too. I wasn’t going to leave until I have passed the most time possible with Yoochun. I prepared everything, and we went for a weekend getaway, far away from home while Ye Jin and Junsu withdraw my belongings. I found a small cottage at the edge of the sea, something simple that would allow us to change from the air of the city and everything that happened. Yoochun loved the idea, clueless of what was really happening. I was surprised he was so glad to see the sea, knowing he would have preferred to go snowboarding. The first morning we got up early and went hiking in the surrounding forest. We walked hand in hand through the trees.


"You had a great idea to come here. "


"I didn’t know you liked nature so much, I 'm surprised to see you so happy. "


"I like the quiet. We should bring Harang , he would have loved it here. "


I nodded and shook stronger Yoochun’s hand. I had a lot of trouble to smile as if nothing was happening but I wanted our weekend to be unforgettable so I forced myself to think only about this wonderful face in front of me. We walked a good part of the day to finally arrive in a beautiful clearing. We settled down to eat the picnic that I had prepared. Having filled our stomachs, we walked our way up a hill which gave a view of the whole forest and the sea. I watched the calm and silence of the place with certain nostalgia ...  I was going to miss this place when I get back in my country. Yoochun saw my smile disappear, put an arm around my hips and put a kiss on my forehead, as he usually did.


"What are you thinking?"


"About the air."


" Mo?"


"I was telling myself that no matter where I am, I’ll always breath the same air as you." I said absently.


He frowned slightly.


"You say that as if it would no longer be the case..."


This is where I realized what I had said. I quickly got a hold of myself, turning to him and placing a quick kiss on his lips before forcing myself to smile.


"You know me and my randomness!"


"You and your craziness you mean!"


" YAH ! "


I was going to hit his arm but he managed to dodge me making me lose balance, which only adds to my desire to hit him. I ran after him, playing until I succeed to jump on his back. There I ruffled his hair, which he hated, and he pleaded for an armistice.


"To punish you for being so mean to your girlfriend, you have to take me to the bottom on your back." I told him.


"But you're heavy! " he complained.


I messed up his hair again and he gave up and he carried me on his back to the bottom of the hill.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. His back was warm, and the warmth enveloped me like a soft comfort, I knew I was going to lose it in a few days. Every minute spent with Yoochun made ​​me doubt my decision, I felt guilty for lying to him and keeping quiet about it. But I knew that if he ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter