Distant

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days Yoochun was very with his drama, suddenly I couldn’t  see him as often as before. The first few days were hard to remain in his house without him. It was odd to me, I wasn’t yet accustomed to consider this apartment like mine. Finally he had a two-week break because the chain was negotiating for other episodes. Except this time it was me who was absent. Indeed, with the approach of my final exams I was almost not home, from my time in the rehearsal room, and when I was in the apartment I was studying.
One evening, after spending the afternoon working, we decided to go out for a few drinks with friends of college. After arriving home I immediately felt the smell of food floating in the air. At the door of the kitchen I stopped for a moment to contemplate him making diner for us.


" Hey handsome man!"


" Hey Most beautiful woman in the world."


"You’re imitating “Queen In Hyun 's man” now?"


He gives me a wink . "I don’t know what you're talking about. "


" You watch too much drama. "


" It’s you who tell me that? "


"Point taken . "


We both laugh . I approached him to get my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.


" Birds of a feather flock together as they say. So you were out with friends ?" he asked .


" Yes, there is one that got relationship problems ... But all gonna work out I'll give her a hand ."


He turns to face me.


" She should be worrying. "


" Yah!"


I was going to hit him gently when with a quick movement he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his arms trapping me in his embrace.


" And what do you think about taking care of your own relationship?"


"I see that someone felt neglected this week."


"This is the world upside down ! When was it you who are absent because of work?!”


"Now you know how I feel when you go on a trip." I said, depositing him a quick kiss on the lips.


" How do you manage it? "


"I watch your drama . Jong Woo is very y, he keeps me company."


"Yah!"


I laughed and kissed him. Our kiss lasts a few seconds and then he released me to focus on food. With a sigh I dropped on the kitchen chair. Yoochun looked at me from the corner of the eye.


" Tired?"


" Exhausted ... I must make two contemporary and classic compositions for next Monday."


Yoochun came the stand behind me and started to massage my shoulders. Then he hugged me kissing my neck lightly.


" You want some help? "


" No, it's ok. I know you’re busy with your drama. But I want to have your opinion on what I did."


He finished preparing dinner and once we had finished eating I made him listen to my compositions. We worked on it, until I was half asleep on the piano. Yoochun then lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. All I remember is the hot light kiss on my lips before I fell to sleep.

***

Something happened… I had only 3 months left in Korea. I was so caught up in my perfect relationship that I didn’t even realize that the year had passed on. This would be a big change and the future of my stay lied in what Yoochun would say about that matter. I had to tell him.

But I had no idea how to tell him. Whenever we had a little time together I seemed unable to speak about it. Then Yoochun became increasingly busy with his drama. I had fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter