Epilogue

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Did you eat the whole ice cream?" Yoochun shouted from the kitchen.


"Let me point out that WE finished it yesterday and you didn’t seem to complain about it then."


He coughed embarrassed.


"So what are we going to eat now?"


"Bring the rest of the chocolate cake of yesterday."


A few minutes later Yoochun appeared with in both hands cake. Then he sat down beside me on the couch. I sat comfortably in his arms, we wore our couple pajamas Yoochun insisted we buy and were about to watch the first episode of the new drama from my husband.


It has been 5 years that we were together. Since that night in Paris when I admitted that I couldn’t live without him, we were together all the time. We moved in together and I found a job as a music teacher at my old college, and during my spare time I was contracted as composer for K -Pop groups, including JYJ. When I came back, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun’s family had welcomed me with open arms. They weren’t the only ones who have welcomed me. Yoochun officially introduced me again to the fans during a fan meeting, and I was surprised to see groups of fans with placards which bore my name and my photo and said "Unnie Fighting!". I felt honored to have their support and understood the magnitude of my responsibility in Yoochun’s happiness. A year after moving, Yoochun had proposed to me. But even though I deeply loved Yoochun, marriage wasn’t my thing and I told him I needed time. He accepted more or less and I made him wait for 4 long years. He patiently waited for me and then one day he went out all the stops and did I proposal that I will never forget.
 

***


Flash Back
I left my work on the early afternoon and I had an appointment at the boy’s studio to record a song I was working with Jaejoong. But when I arrived at the studio there was no one. Junsu then suddenly appeared and before I have time to say anything he put me a blindfold.


"Junsu ! What are you doing? "


"I’m kidnapping you."


"What?" I exclaimed.


"Follow me nicely and everything will turn out fine." He chuckled.


He took me by the hand and pulled me after him. He seemed to have fun.


"Where are we going?"


"It's a secret!"


"Su! This is a real torture! "


He took me up in his car and went towards God knew where. He was talking normally to me as if I had no blindfold. Several assumptions were running through my head. My birthday was far so it couldn’t be that. Maybe it was a surprise party to celebrate our last song. Or Junsu had just lost his mind. A few minutes later we stopped, got out of the car and he took me into a building. Suddenly I felt another hand in mine.


"You blindfolded her?!"


"Jae?" I asked, recognizing the voice.


"You told me to do everything to bring her in secret." Junsu said.


"What the hell is happening in the end?"


Jaejoong took both my hands and pulled me.


"Sorry my dear but it's a secret."


"So I was really kidnapped me by my two best friends..."


They laughed.


"If you want a ransom I warn you, you're richer than me."


They took me down the stairs and then up a platform, suddenly they stopped me and removed my blindfold. I was blinded by a light, and when my eyes adjusted slowly to the light I noticed that I was on stage, but I was unable to see into the room because of the spot lights on me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter