Where have you been?

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the incident I didn’t picked up the phone. I knew it was stupid and illogical but I was annoyed and upset that he didn’t come that night. On the other hand I would never know what had happened if I didn’t pick up the phone to talk to him. But the reality of things prevented me to do so. I mean, what did I thought would happen after we’ve met? I was in love with him, yay! He was in love with me too, yay! But having a real relationship with him ... For one thing he was an idol and idols didn’t have romantic relationships and for two, if that happened I would be lynched by the fans, which was quite funny considering it was a little because of them that all of this started.
So all I did was to sulk and be depressed all alone in my room. I even caught myself wishing I’ve never had found this phone number. Because the illusion of love was what always hurt the most...

Ych PV:
It had been two weeks! She didn’t answer the phone and it started to make him crazy. How a person could say she loved you and the next minute stop talking to you?
He let his head fall on the table and let out a long sigh that startled Junsu. His friend came to spend the evening with him and they were watching a soccer game.


"No news from her? "


"No ... I left messages but she didn’t call back..."


"Maybe she saw you from afar and she thought that you weren’t as handsome in reality and ran away!"


Yoochun hit Junsu’s arm.


"Yah! What was that for?" Junsu defended.


Yoochun was tired, he wanted to see her, explain everything. Now that he had finally put his feelings on the table. He stood up.


"I'm going to walk Harang ..."


"What? But the match isn’t over yet! "


Without paying attention to the protests of his friend, he took Harang and they went out. He needed to get some air, he was too frustrated. He walked and walked along the Hangang. It was already late and he was going to head home when Harang barked and ran over someone. He looked up to see the same girl that he had met here months earlier. Hearing the dog barking she looked up and noticed him too. She was frozen in place and Yoochun came with a smile.


"Hey stranger! Do you remember me? We met a few months ago; I helped you find the bar."


She nodded without saying anything. Yoochun was really happy to see her. What were the chances that they met again and just this particular evening.


"You’re not lost again, are you?"


"No ..." she replied in a small voice. "I needed some air..."


Yoochun sat on a bench and she did the same, Harang which lay at her feet.


"I'm the same. There is something bothering me and I can’t seem to get out with this story... So I came to look to see if I could change my mind, and you appeared! "


"Sorry ..." she said, lowering her eyes.


"Oh no, don’t worry. In fact I'm pretty happy to see you. We separated a bit in a rushed last time."


An awkward silence settled neither knew what to say. Then he noticed how Harang was quiet and happy next to this girl.


"He seems to have adopted you."


In response she smiled and patted the dog.


"Usually he doesn’t like strangers, but it seems like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter