I Love You

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here!!!" Yoochun yelled entering Jaejoong’s appartement.


Of course he didn’t need someone to come open the door; he knew the code because this house was almost his as he came so often. Jaejoong appeared with an apron and a bottle of wine in hand.


"Hi Chun, Hi ___!"


"Hello Jae-oppa."


"You've already started without us?"


"No, I’m finishing preparing the dishes."


"You want some help?" I asked.


Jaejoong smile at me and shook his head.


"Junsu is here?" Yoochun asked.


"In the living room. And he is not alone ... "


We with Yoochun we exchanged a stare. Who could be with Junsu? I had a wild hope that it would be Eunhyuk, but before seeing the face of the person I knew it wasn’t him because I heard a female voice coming from the living room. When we arrived in the room Junsu was with a girl with black hair and very long. She was really pretty. As soon as they saw us they rose and Junsu walked nervously towards us.


"Chunnie, you're here. Hi ___. "


I smiled and Yoochun looked at him with a smirk.


"You brought a guest? "


"Oh yes, This is Kim Ye Jin, she’s an old friend of mine."


The girl in question bowed in front of us, she seemed shy. We did the same and I approached her with a big smile.


"Nice to meet you, I'm ____. "


"You're Yoochun’s-oppa girlfriend." She asked timidly.


"Oh no, he’s just my pet. "


"I heard that!" Yoochun said.


"Oops. "


We all burst out laughing and Ye Jin seemed to relax a little. We sat on the couch when Jaejoong returned from the kitchen.


"I feel depressed now... I have two young couples in front of me and I'm all alone!"


Instantaneously Ye Jin and Junsu blushed. I realized that the poor girl mustn’t have felt comfortable if Jaejoong had made comments like that, since she had arrived. But she didn’t know that, now with Yoochun here, both threatened to make life difficult for her and Junsu.


"Oh my poor Jae! Do you want me to keep you company in the kitchen? "


He laughed and returned to the kitchen, I got up and dropping a light kiss on Yoochun’s cheek, I followed him.


"So what are you preparing us? "


"As I didn’t know that Ye Jin were coming I had to change the menu."


I looked, curious, the pans to watch what was inside.


"Not allowed to taste before diner!" Jaejoong warned me.


"I'm an angel!" I replied with a smirk before putting a finger in a sauce and bring it to my mouth.


"Yah!"


I laugh like a child while Jaejoong was trying to get me away from the pans. Then he refocused on his dishes while I watched him. I loved Jaejoong and we had a great affinity with each other. He immediately adopted me as his dongsaeng and had never worn any judgment on the fact that I was foreign or younger than Yoochun. He suddenly pulled me from my thoughts.


"Yoochun told you why I wanted to do dinner? "


"He said that you wanted to celebrate together the fact that we're moving together."


"Yes... But I also wanted to discuss about the fact to make public your relationship ..."


I stiffened immediately, I wasn’t expecting that.


"It's nothing bad and I know it disrespect only you two, but I would like to talk about it all together. It’s been what, 8 months that you’re together? I think it’s time. "


"I find it quite normal. You are the leader and it will touch not only Yoochun but affect the whole group. So I understand. "


He turns to me with a big smile.


"I am happy to have won a dongsaeng like you! "


I blushed and lowered my head so he wouldn’t see my grin.


"But since tonight we have a guest, I prefer that this discussion to be left for another time. Tonight we will celebrate your relationship and Junsu’s! "


"So they are together? "


"No. But it’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter