The Wave

You've Got the Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got up early and went to college leaving Yoochun sleeping quietly in my bed. The day was long and not very interesting. Finally, I came home when I received a message from friends who offered me to eat with them tonight. Since it's been awhile since I had been out with them and Yoochun probably wouldn’t be home, I accepted. When I got home I promptly went to the shower and went to get dressed wrapped in a towel when I found myself in front of my boyfriend who was still in bed.


"What are you doing here? " I asked surprised.


He grows up a groan.


"You tired me too much last night, I needed all day to get over it. "


I blushed and threw him a pillow on the face. He laughed, then became serious and looked me up and down, knowing that I was still wearing my towel.


"Don’t tell me you want to do it again?"


"You can really be a ert sometimes!"


I walked over to my dresser to get my stuff and go to the bathroom to get dressed while leaving the door ajar to talk.


"You didn’t have schedules today?"


"Nope."


"No JYJ?"


"They have their work on their sides. "


"You could’ve taken the opportunity to bring some of my stuff to your home then ... You said you'd help me this week. "


"You're right ..."


I finally out of the bathroom dressed.


"You're going out?" he asked.


"Huh? "


"Your clothes ... Are you going somewhere tonight? "


"Oh, sorry. Some friends offered me to go get a drink; I didn’t think you’ll still be here. I can cancel."


"No, it's okay go ahead, go have fun." He said with a smile.


I wanted to invite him to come with me, but I held in, by proposing that I knew it was impossible. If we were in a normal relationship, and he was like everyone else he could accompany me without risking lifting a mob on his way. Every time, we faced the same problem. Personally I didn’t care much, because I loved this special part of him too, but I saw in his eyes that he was sad and disappointed for not being there for me the way that normal a boyfriend would. I put one knee on the bed and approached Yoochun still sitting in bed. I placed a light kiss on his lips.


"It doesn’t bother me at all to cancel and spend a nice evening here with you. "


He smiled and kissed me back.


"I don’t want to deprive you of your friends. "


"You know that I prefer to stay warm at home. I’m only going out to please my subaenim."
He runs a hand through my hair and I wrap my arms around his neck while I sat on his lap.
"It's a good thing that you go. Plus I think it's time for me to get up. "


"Are you sure?" I asked worried.


"Yes. As long as you don’t do too many excesses."


"Never."


I kissed him softly. I his lips with my tongue, and felt them part for me. He ran a hand under my shirt caressing my back and hips. Under his touch I was beginning to lose my mind. We just cut out the time to catch our breath. Then I pressed forcefully, my lips against his. His mouth devoured mine. My hands gripped his hair and his were wandering all over my body. If we continued like that I wouldn’t go anywhere tonight. He made me turn on myself to press me against the bed, our body pressed against each other.

I was going to remove his t-shirt when he pushed me off.


"You'll be late." He said breathlessly.


"I don’t want to go out anymore."

 

I said, kissing him again. Except he pushed me again while detaching my arms from his neck.


"_____ ... "


I stared at him surprised.


"You want to get rid of me or what? "


"No, of course not." He said while kissing my hands. "It's just that I don’t want you to be cocooned in this relationship. "


I frowned.


"This is not the case. Then it is my choice too. "


He sighed and I stood up.


"I don’t understand what you mean ..."


"____ ... "


"I don’t want to argue. "


We remained silent and I turned away from him pointedly. I was being a kid I kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter