The Day.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  8 - The Day.    

Eejung felt her heartbeat rate increase. My feeling was true, she said in her mind. An awkward silence was there, none of them had the courage to speak. Leo raised his head to look at the sky, trying to push the nervousness outta him. Eejung coughed, breaking up the tense situation. "Why did you give it to me? I mean..um..", she stuttered, it's really hard for her to spill out her questions.

Leo lowered his head to see Eejung who was about 15 centimetres shorter than him. He didn't look straight into her eyes though, you know well that he's painfully shy. He spoke softly, every words had been thought a thousand times before coming out of his mouth. "You needed it."

"Ah-erm, well..", her cheeks flushed red, thanks to her hair, it was completely covering them. Leo scratched the back of his head again. "You know it already. I have to go now." Eejung nodded, thanking him sincerely before he left. "I will give it back to you later, um.. Leo-ssi."

She knows my name!  Unreasonably, he felt happy about that. "Yo-you don't need to." Eejung shook her head, "I will still give it back to you later."

Leo tilted his head, wondering a bit. "Okay." Eejung smiled, making him fluttered. "If we could meet again...", he mumbled the last part after he had entered the mart, leaving Eejung outside.

***

This was the long awaited day for Eewon. He's going to VIXX fanmeeting! He felt really grateful to his sister that their parents gave him the permission to go. He was running around happily in the living room with Hyde album on his hand when Eejung walked down the stairs, already prepared. She was wearing black tank top with a polkadot blazer over it. For the bottom, she wore jeans and sneakers.


Eewon was amazed by her appearance. His sister had always been good in fashion, she loved simplicity. She never wore clothes which were too complicated or eccentric. Eejung patted Eewon's head, making him grin widely. "You seem very happy, Eewonie~"

He bounced in front of Eejung, swinging the album left and right. "Of course! Finally, I get to see VIXX hyungdeul~ Yaaaaaaay~" Eejung chuckled. She re-checked the things she had to bring. Album, the neck pillow, ok. "C'mon! You don't want to be late right?", she offered her hand. Eewon hold it, pulling her to the front door. "Appa, Umma, we'll go now! Annyeong!", he exclaimed.

"Ne! Hold your sister's hand tightly ! Be safe!", their mother replied from the kitchen, she was busy mixing kimchi's ingredients. Their father was nowhere to be seen, maybe he was still sleeping.
 

***


They took taxi to the fanmeeting venue. About 15 minutes later they arrived in front of a shopping centre, bunch of people were already standing in front of the gate. Eejung paid for the taxi and she got off, holding Eewon's hand. She turned her head around, all she could see was fangirls everywhere. They brought some placards written 'Strlight' , 'VIXX jjang' or other cheering words on it. Eejung had never been to an event like this before. Now, she could understand how hard being a fan was.

Eewon scanned for a staff booth, where he could register for the fanmeeting. He found one on the east side of the gate and quickly pulled Eejung there. "Noona, let's register first!" Eejung nodded, following him behind. Already formed a line were about 50 fans with some merchandises on their hands. Eewon queued behind a girl, she looked like a high-schooler, who was holding a bag of gifts. Eejung stood behind Eewon, carefully holding him so they wouldn't be separated. The girl turned behind, noticing Eewon and she was quite startled.

"Eo? Little boy, what are you doing here?", she bent, showing a friendly smile to him. Eewon smiled while showing her the album, "I want to participate in the fanmeeting too, Noona, ehehe~"

The girl let out a long 'o', she raised her head and saw Eejung. "You are coming with your Noona?" Eejung extended her hand. "I am Woo Eejung, this boy is my brother, Eewon. Nice to meet you." The girl shook her hand, "I am Choi Byulna, nice to meet you too! So, your brother is a Starlight~ Are you?", she asked curiously.

"Umm, I just knew them because of Eewon but I think I'm starting to be their fan", she smiled sheepishly. Byulna clapped her hands, "That's good, Eejung-ssi ! We can be a fangirling friend if you don't mind~"

Eejung chuckled, Byulna was really a cheerful girl. "Sure! And don't be too formal, just call me Eejung maybe?" She gave a questioning look. "I am a 95 liner, Eejung-ssi?" Eejung's guessing was right. "I am a 91 liner. Call me unnie then, it's okay! I always want to have a sister~"

"Ne!", Byulna replied happily. Now it's her turn to register. The staffs looked at Eewon who was standing behind her. They seemed to be shocked as well. "Is he a fan?", a staff asked Eejung. "Ah, yes, he is. He really wanted to participate so I'm here accompanying him", she explained. "Okay, please register first. Have you brought an album too?" Eejung nodded. "Good, we'll put you on the first batch so it won't be very crowded. Make sure you are always with him", the staff told her, helping them with the register process. Eejung thanked her and proceeded to the venue.

Eejung was sitting at the second line together with Eewon. Byulna sat beside her, busy with her gifts. "What's that all?", she asked. Byulna put the giftbag on her lap, showing the content inside. "I bring this for all members, hehe~"

"Oh, I think you are giving them all to one member only. Who's your bias?", Byulna's eyes twinkled at that question. "Hongbin Oppa! How about Unnie?" Eejung didn't know how to answer that. Who's her bias? Him? "Umm, maybe Leo?"

"Uwaaah~ So many Leo Oppa's fans here.. How about you, Eewon-ah?", she looked at Eewon who was immersed in his amazement. "Ken hyung! He's so funny!", he answered loudly, some fangirls behind laughed while admiring him. Well, it's very rare to see children at this kind of event.

Eejung asked some questions about fanmeeting to Byulna and she answered all of them clearly. With that, an hour had passed, the fanmeeting was about to be started. The MC got on the stage, greeting the fans. "Good morning, Starlights! How are you?"

The fans answered vigorously. "Let's start the fanmeeting! Please welcome, VIXX!" The venue was full with fangirls' shouting. All of them stood up, waving the placards on their hands. VIXX walked out from the backstage and stood in front of the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Real V! V I X X, VIXX imnida!", they greeted the fans ,causing a loud roar inside the venue. Eewon jumped hyperly, still couldn't believe that VIXX was right in front of his eyes. Eejung clapped her hands and Byulna shouted VIXX repeatedly.

N and Ravi took roles as MCs. They made some body gag but the other members snorted at it. Leo was quiet as usual, he only smiled slightly and waved to the fans. As he wanted to take the mic, he saw Eejung. How can she be here? , he wondered. He squinted his eyes once again and looked through the crowd. "It is really her", he mumbled.
 

***

 


 

Author's Note.

finally omf ;; i'm really sorry that it took long for me to update. i'm having writer block rn creys. i'm sorry once again for this chapter ;;;;
anyway, thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please! ^^