That Courage.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter 11 - That Courage.

Eejung's eyes were still fixed at the tiny handwriting Yuhee had just found. "..I -I," she stuttered.

Yuhee rolled her eyes and sighed at her friend's timidness. She grabbed the album from Eejung's lap, walked to the desk near the bed and sat on the chair. "Can't you just believe in what I said before, my dear Eejung?," she said as she flipped the laptop's lid, turning it on. When she were just about to log in with Eejung's e-mail account, the owner jumped to her, hand taking over the mouse.

"Ya ! What are you doing ?!," Eejung shrieked. She stood there, in a pose to hug her laptop.

"What else ? Log in and send an e-mail to him," Yuhee shrugged.

Dragging the bob haired girl to the bed, Eejung let out a heavy sigh. In her head, there was like two voice arguing whether to send an e-mail or not, to believe in what Yuhee had said or not, to let that small yet impossible hope to grow or not. Yuhee looked at her, never feeling so desperate like this inside.

"I'll send it later then," she finally said after thinking about it over and over again.

If you had ever watched the winning celebration at the football match, it's exactly what Yuhee wanted to do at that time. Carrying Eejung up and swinging her left and right, if only she could. "Great decision. You know one thing Eejung-ah. I love you, for doing that." She took her handbag hanged on the cloth hanger, swinging it happily. "I am leaving you now, so better bring yourself in front of the laptop and send an e-mail to him. As a reward, I'll treat you tomorrow, your favorite caramel pudding."

Still, Eejung couldn't help herself not to tease this girl in front of her. She shook her head, held the album and put it on the shelf. "I think I'm not doing it-"

"Up to you. You'll still get a reply from him, maybe, tonight," Yuhee closed the door. "Bye!", she shouted from outside, leaving Eejung who was laughing heartily at her reply. She came to the sliding window beside her bed, opening it. "Alright, Ms. Oh Yuhee!"

***


The fanmeeting had already started two hours ago. VIXX's members were performing their last song on the stage, not forgetting to do some fanservice for their beloved fans. Fanchant was filling the hall as the fan shouted it loudly, following the part of the song. N winked then moved to another position to give space for Ravi's part. Fans went crazy on that.

They finished their performance a minute later, bidding farewell at fans as they disappeared into the backstage. Hongbin and Ravi were chit-chatting and trying to hold a match of who would reach the waiting room first. N and Ken, as you expected, bragged about how the fans reacted when they did some fanservices. Leo walked behind Hyuk, who was just silent because of being tired. He patted his dongsaeng's back to show a support.

"Thank you, Leo hyung," Hyuk turned to face his older brother. Leo nodded as a response.

Arriving in front of the waiting room, Hongbin and Ravi fought over who really won. Leo, being himself, sneaked in between them and went to search for his cellphone. Hyuk found the cellphone on the dressing table and passed it to him. "Thanks," he mouthed.

He took his headset, plugging it in when he saw some notifications appeared on the screen. Hmm?
 

You have 1 new mail and new mentions
 

"Mail?," he murmured. Typing some numbers as the password, the screen was unlocked. Leo tapped the mail notification, showing the new mail on the screen.
 

Subject : Hi ?
From : [email protected]

Err, hello. This is Eejung, the one who you borrowed your neck pillow before. Hehe.
I just found the e-mail address you left, so, I'm just sending an e-mail now u - u;
Anyway, i hope you like the wallet i gave, because i didn't know what else to buy tbh sobs.
And, I hope you're in a good condition right now.
Sorry for this neverending awkwardness ;;



His eyes widened as he read the mail. Well, he didn't really hope Eejung would realize that e-mail was there or even sending a mail to him. But, the mail had arrived there in his inbox, making him speechless. "Is it really from her ?," he mumbled. Reading the mail repeatedly, he made sure, it was really from that girl. "W-what should I reply?," he said to himself, couldn't hide the happiness he felt.

Quickly, he typed a reply to her. Everyday is such a surprise now.

***

 


 

Author's Note.

omg- finally i could write a new chapter for this fic ;;; i am really really sorry for just updating now. out of my prediction, the university has gone really hectic and i couldn't do anything about it. still, i'll try to update from now on. i am really sorry for this really short update ; ;